Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Good Luck,VG !-If you've got a home depot close, they sell
Black Magic's equivalent to cal-mag if you'd like it a little sooner

Good Luck,VG !-If you've got a home depot close, they sell
Black Magic's equivalent to cal-mag if you'd like it a little sooner
I couldn't find it. It might not be at my store.

It might not be at my store.

It's kind of "hidden" in a corner at my store- I don't think HD really wants people to know that they sell cannabis growing stuff...

It's kind of "hidden" in a corner at my store- I don't think HD really wants people to know that they sell cannabis growing stuff...
Yeah, we have one too. I will certainly look while I'm out. I saw that they had Black Magic grow lights.
I have looked every place locally and some surrounding towns for cal-mag. Nada.
One of the florists carried it for a while but no longer. They also charged twice as much.

Yeah, we have one too. I will certainly look while I'm out. I saw that they had Black Magic grow lights.
I have looked every place locally and some surrounding towns for cal-mag. Nada.
One of the florists carried it for a while but no longer. They also charged twice as much.
2 day shipping with prime but if you are in a hurry got to get it local...

I have an electronic magnifying thing I can ware it has 4 magnification lenses I have never grown or harvested before. I checked my plants this morning and one was really dropping when I checked it yesterday around 3 it looked fine but this morning it looks like this. I gave her a good drink with a little Calmag and a drop of molasses
They need defoliated and clean the center up a little more. I will get to that tomorrow

I can add it to the top but DE is pretty slow acting.
Yeah, I read that afterwards. Looks like it’ll be nutes to the rescue. Hopefully it gets to you soon!!

Yeah, I read that afterwards. Looks like it’ll be nutes to the rescue. Hopefully it gets to you soon!!
New soil will fix her right up!:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl: My cal-mag is two states away and hasn't moved today. I got the ol' bait and switch. I chose that seller because of the delivery time, then they changed it on me...douchey.

Amazon is bout all I order from, or I get it local....I hate waiting for SOMEONE TO SHIP SOMETHING

It kills me

I hate the mail, fedex ain't no better.
They have destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of my aquarium plants so I don't care for them too much. My local carrier is a dingbat.

Amazon is bout all I order from, or I get it local....I hate waiting for SOMEONE TO SHIP SOMETHING

It kills me
I owe the Zon some cashola for my lapsed subscription. I keep forgetting to put my new CC on file. I should probably do that soon....ish.

Back
Top Bottom