Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

They're looking great,VG- Cool that the Blue Shark is catching up-she'l probably end up being the star of the show!

The GZ is just kinda hanging in there for me. She's still pushing pistils nice!y. Not really showing to much more damage. Gave them some epsom with their feed today. They are a tad bit droopy in the pics but will perk up soon.

Your Gorilla Zkittlez look better then mine. We got a late start and this is my first grow and its in a basic soil not a living soil, I used some of my buddies compost he makes up, some potting soil my buddy had some coco and a little perlite I have only fed twice with Fox Farm nutes. I also have use a little CalMag and a small amount of molasses. Next spring I will have a few living soils to try side by side and some super soil based on Sub Cools recipe. It is going to be interesting to see how all the soils do side by side. I just made some Brownies out of the butter I made a few days ago. I used 38 grams of Zkittlez and some Berry Kush and it took a half of a cup of butter which was almost half of the 38 grams I put in the butter. I tried a small corner, I would have had more but I may have to drive later. I will let you know in an hour or so if it was any good. The last batch was REAL Good Lol. :yahoo:

They're looking great,VG- Cool that the Blue Shark is catching up-she'l probably end up being the star of the show!
I think she's the prettiest plant that I've grown so far. Just something about her. It's not the unfortunate node spacing on her though. Let's hope for giant buds to fill in the space.

This is my little plants

Attachments

• 20190901_152447.jpg
    20190901_152447.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20190901_152434.jpg
    20190901_152434.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190901_152427.jpg
    20190901_152427.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190901_152420.jpg
    20190901_152420.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • 20190901_152336.jpg
    20190901_152336.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190901_152318.jpg
    20190901_152318.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 26
Let's hope for giant buds to fill in the space.
She's going to be a "quality over quantity" plant-she may not end up with a boatload of buds,but what she does have will be primo (haven't heard that one for awhile,eh?)

This is my little plants
I need advice. On the bud in the picture, How much longer should I let it go , When should I harvest it ? Should I wait a few more days? I like a Sativa over an Indica so maybe take it a little early or why the trichomes are still milky. This will be my first harvest so I am Very inexperienced.

Looking great in there! Everything’s moving right along! :thumb:
It sure is. I just hope my cal-mag gets here soon.
Your Gorilla Zkittlez look better then mine. We got a late start and this is my first grow and its in a basic soil not a living soil, I used some of my buddies compost he makes up, some potting soil my buddy had some coco and a little perlite I have only fed twice with Fox Farm nutes. I also have use a little CalMag and a small amount of molasses. Next spring I will have a few living soils to try side by side and some super soil based on Sub Cools recipe. It is going to be interesting to see how all the soils do side by side. I just made some Brownies out of the butter I made a few days ago. I used 38 grams of Zkittlez and some Berry Kush and it took a half of a cup of butter which was almost half of the 38 grams I put in the butter. I tried a small corner, I would have had more but I may have to drive later. I will let you know in an hour or so if it was any good. The last batch was REAL Good Lol. :yahoo:
I'm just using Fox Farms soil and Mega Crop. It seems to be working well.
I've looked at subcool's soil mix. I don't have a fraction of the space needed to attempt a living soil. I really wish that I did.

Lol. Good luck on the brownies. I just ate a sativa cookie.:high-five:

I need advice. On the bud in the picture, How much longer should I let it go , When should I harvest it ? Should I wait a few more days? I like a Sativa over an Indica so maybe take it a little early or why the trichomes are still milky. This will be my first harvest so I am Very inexperienced.
How long has she been flowing for? She looks like she has a while left to go.

How long has she been flowing for? She looks like she has a while left to go.
7 or 8 weeks Thank You, I know you cant tell unless you could be where the plant is but how much longer would you say to let her go, round a bout guessing. She's an Auto Flower it is the one on the left the small one the others just started to bud.

7 or 8 weeks Thank You, I know you cant tell unless you could be where the plant is but how much longer would you say to let her go, round a bout guessing. She's an Auto Flower it is the one on the left the small one the others just started to bud.
How many days into flip did she's get her pistils? You want to count from there.

Dam I'm glad I didn't eat but a small piece of brownie I am Feeling it Big time. I guess I'm not driving :morenutes:

How many days into flip did she's get her pistils? You want to count from there.
They are in a greenhouse but I noticed the pistols 7 or 8 weeks ago.

They look like they need more time for sure. They don't look that old.
Lots of white pistils still and they do their bulking up at the end.
I would give them more time.

Why not? I'm on vacay.:cool:

Mrs.C and I used to take the opportunity to "do the deed" in the kitchen, when the kids were gone....

That's right.... We'd run with scissors on the freshly waxed linoleum, in our stocking feet!
You just can't do that with the kids around....

Do you have a "Fargo" accent?
No. I'm from Southern MN. I do speak with long oooooos . I've never heard a MInnesotan that sounds like they do on Fargo....unless they are drunk and singing polka songs.
That movie really pissed a lot of Minnesotans off. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom