Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

It sure is. I just hope my cal-mag gets here soon.

I'm just using Fox Farms soil and Mega Crop. It seems to be working well.
I've looked at subcool's soil mix. I don't have a fraction of the space needed to attempt a living soil. I really wish that I did.

Lol. Good luck on the brownies. I just ate a sativa cookie.:high-five:
The cookie sounds good. I am going to eat a Big piece now, I will probably be stumbling around later Lol this is a pic my wife took of the bud. I thought autoflowers didn't take as long should I wait another week or so to harvest

Attachments

• Resized_20190901_152422.jpeg
    Resized_20190901_152422.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 48
The cookie sounds good. I am going to eat a Big piece now, I will probably be stumbling around later Lol this is a pic my wife took of the bud. I thought autoflowers didn't take as long should I wait another week or so to harvest
This is a autoflower? It appears to be actively pushing out pistils. I haven't grown autoflowers myself. It doesn't look done to me though.
I harvest based upon how my tricomes look. I use a jewelers loupe or a magnification app for my phone so I can get a clear view.

Have fun with your edibles!!!

I sure do hope that Calmag works. The older damage is only going to get worse until a solution is found so don't get too alarmed about that. That Sensi Cal has an NPK of 4-0-0 which will bring your N load up. If your tips were burning at 6g/gal earlier than the N load is most likely above 150, so don't go that high with your nutes until you see how the plant responds to the calmag.

I sure do hope that Calmag works. The older damage is only going to get worse until a solution is found so don't get too alarmed about that. That Sensi Cal has an NPK of 4-0-0 which will bring your N load up. If your tips were burning at 6g/gal earlier than the N load is most likely above 150, so don't go that high with your nutes until you see how the plant responds to the calmag.
Glad I left the lower leaves for insurance. I fed this morning at 5.5 with a tsp of Epsom.
The other plants get the same pH'd nutes correct? Nothing is different?
Exactly the same. All of them are on the same feed right now. Splitting gallons between them.
My pH pen has been checked with calibration fluids and cross -checked against my aquarium liquid kit.

OK, and the FFOF came from the same bags correct? If so it seems logical that it's looking for nutes it doesn't have. It can't be a lockout. Your pH is in range and the other plants are quite happy. It's not overfed to cause a lockout and the fact it's straight MC you are using confirms this.
Just have to wait and see and tackle the obvious first.

OK, and the FFOF came from the same bags correct? If so it seems logical that it's looking for nutes it doesn't have. It can't be a lockout. Your pH is in range and the other plants are quite happy. It's not overfed to cause a lockout and the fact it's straight MC you are using confirms this.
Just have to wait and see and tackle the obvious first.
I'm tempted to look at her roots. It's it possible that she might be root bound? GZ is supposed to have a huge root system. I ran into trouble with her during veg because of this.

Same soil...could have been a different bag though.

Oh my. I think Pman uses a minimum of 3 gal on autos. The GZ is a photo correct? I use a minimum 5 gal in the tent for photos and autos, so ya you may have something there.
is
Sorry checked again my hempy are 2.5 gallons, these are three.
She is too wet tonight. I'll have to look at her tomorrow. I have either a five gallon pail or some 10 gallon geo pots that I could roll down a bit. I think I have a full bag of FFOF.

I've run plants in these pots before but they weren't as full as she is. Note I'm worried that I'm going to have to transplant all of them. I might have to find a different brand of soil. FFOF is near impossible to get here other than in spring.

No. I'm from Southern MN. I do speak with long oooooos . I've never heard a MInnesotan that sounds like they do on Fargo....unless they are drunk and singing polka songs.
That movie really pissed a lot of Minnesotans off. Lol.
I fell in love with the character Allison Tollman played. The quiet, friendly, keep your cards to yourself cop with a giant family presence. Being an outsider it was easy to let the character steal my heart with her accent and actions.

I fell in love with the character Allison Tollman played. The quiet, friendly, keep your cards to yourself cop with a giant family presence. Being an outsider it was easy to let the character steal my heart with her accent and actions.
I wasn't aware that they made a series.

I'm not really tech savvy but if I can figure out a safe way to post a YouTube vid I would do one just so you can hear my accent. I don't think I sound like they do in Fargo but I guess you guys could judge for yourselves. It's probably a really thick accent that I'm in denial about. LOl.

This is a autoflower? It appears to be actively pushing out pistils. I haven't grown autoflowers myself. It doesn't look done to me though.
I harvest based upon how my tricomes look. I use a jewelers loupe or a magnification app for my phone so I can get a clear view.

Have fun with your edibles!!!
I have an electronic magnifying thing I can ware it has 4 magnification lenses I have never grown or harvested before. I checked my plants this morning and one was really dropping when I checked it yesterday around 3 it looked fine but this morning it looks like this. I gave her a good drink with a little Calmag and a drop of molasses

Attachments

• 20190903_085055.jpg
    20190903_085055.jpg
    914.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190903_085017.jpg
    20190903_085017.jpg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 47
I have an electronic magnifying thing I can ware it has 4 magnification lenses I have never grown or harvested before. I checked my plants this morning and one was really dropping when I checked it yesterday around 3 it looked fine but this morning it looks like this. I gave her a good drink with a little Calmag and a drop of molasses
This is the others

Attachments

• 20190903_085050.jpg
    20190903_085050.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190903_085046.jpg
    20190903_085046.jpg
    909.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190903_085039.jpg
    20190903_085039.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20190903_085035.jpg
    20190903_085035.jpg
    701.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190903_085028.jpg
    20190903_085028.jpg
    961.1 KB · Views: 46
That one is farther along in flower then the others except the little Autoflower so it seems to be drinking more

Sorry about the blurry pics. I had to hold her with one hand. She weighs a bit more than I was expecting.

G13 Haze is starting to show the same signs now. I'm getting two different delivery dates on my cal-mag. One says the 9th the other by the 5th.

Repotted in a five gallon bucket. Couldn't let her languish.
It started to move fast and since I cannot be sure of when my cal-mag will get here, I took a leap. Seeing it start on the haze made my heart sink. So they are getting new pots and soil.
I have to run out and get supplies. I may have found some FFOF, if that falls through I think I'm going to try Kellogg. It's much,much cheaper.

Well, wish me luck guys....she'll be good.;)

Back
Top Bottom