Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

:rofl:
Oooooooh nicely done. You have terms I would never have learned if I had not followed you :Namaste:
There were a few definitions. You may choose....

I learned it from my neighbor.

lid
A measure of Marijuana equal to a full lid from a large Hellmans Mayo Jar.
Or a lid from a Best Foods Mayo Jar if you live west of the Rocky Mountains. ;)

I got it from Firesign Theatre.

I consider her a troll for that reason. Strictly pot-stirring with no redeeming social value!

You're pot-stirring is never malicious, hers was nothing but. Plus a chance to show off her skinny arm.

I kinda started ignoring her and talking to other people about totally off topic stuff. She just needs some manners.

She can shut the front door! Lol.

Omg. Our Vulx rep!!!! Love him :love: :love: :love:

I'm sorry , it just got interesting.

Omg. Our Vulx rep!!!! Love him :love: :love: :love:

I'm sorry , it just got interesting.

Hey Vg. I decided today to skim/skip the 13 pages I just missed (sorry folks - tell me again what I missed?) Anyway- So glad I did.
I’d seen the pompous thread title and swerved wide. I had no idea until you recommended it how weirdly funny it would be.
She’s a piece of work isn’t she?!
I’m so glad of the 420 gang. Meeting a troll head on with humour, understanding and kindness is very disarming. They don’t know what to do. Go team!
:cheer:

Hey Vg. I decided today to skim/skip the 13 pages I just missed (sorry folks - tell me again what I missed?) Anyway- So glad I did.
I’d seen the pompous thread title and swerved wide. I had no idea until you recommended it how weirdly funny it would be.
She’s a piece of work isn’t she?!
I’m so glad of the 420 gang. Meeting a troll head on with humour, understanding and kindness is very disarming. They don’t know what to do. Go team!
:cheer:
The grow-off sounds like fun. I really hope she sticks around and pees on some plants for us.
Maybe she will mellow with time?

Damn! Holly shit! Fell behind, a bit. 60 some pages! Didn’t have the time to read all 60+ pages but the last few pages for sure.

Your gardens looking good VG!
Congratulations on harvesting your gorilla zkittles btw! Looks fantastic!! :drool:
Hey thanks.
I guess the goofing around takes over and we fill the pages fast around here.

I'm finding it difficult to keep up at times myself.

Greetings fam.
I have a quick question for ya. What lighting schedule do you use for flower?

When my Blue Shark wouldn't flower I cut her back to 11/13 to get her going. It worked and I just left it on that schedule.

I've been doing some light reading this morning and of course I'm seeing a lot of stoner science.

I have seen something pop up a couple of times. It has to do with blooming hormones inside of the plant. These growers were stating that the longer the dark period the faster, bigger and denser the bud will be because of the hormones building up in the plant that are directly responsible for bud growth. Anecdotal evidence is all we have to go on unfortunately.

Anyone have any thoughts on this topic?Is it hogwash?

I don't think there is anywhere in the natural world that gets 12/12 lighting.

I personally like having my lights off the extra hour. It adds up over time and I need to keep my grow as cheap as possible.
My buds are a very nice size but without a control group I have nothing to go on.
I wish I had room. I'd love to compare lighting schedules.

I was going to shorten my girls’ days toward their last few weeks, but I’ll do it now on the strength of that Vg. Thanks.
Oh, and they’ll have at least four or five weeks left, but since I chopped early last run it won’t be a straight comparison.
Interesting though, cheers.
:yummy: :cool:

I was going to shorten my girls’ days toward their last few weeks, but I’ll do it now on the strength of that Vg. Thanks.
Oh, and they’ll have at least four or five weeks left, but since I chopped early last run it won’t be a straight comparison.
Interesting though, cheers.
:yummy: :cool:
I'm just starting to really look into this. It seems interesting but there is so little info that has any kind of scientific backup to it.

It will give me some good reading material for this evening if nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom