Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

You're too funny. My daughters would have a moment with your confidence. You're a good grower. You just don't know all there is. Like almost everyone else here. :cheesygrinsmiley: Me neither.
I know I have to pay my dues. I just get frustrated because I have ADD pretty severely and it really makes my life a challenge as well as those who live with me. You may have heard me refer to it as hummingbird-brain.

Much of this accounts for my lack of organization and general air-headedness.

Number one reason why I really need Cannabis.

My word of the day

Can u use it in a sentence

Noun
crack whore (plural crack whores)

1. (vulgar, slang, derogatory) A person addicted to crack cocaine who finances the habit through prostitution.
  2. (vulgar, slang, derogatory, by extension) Any sexually promiscuous or adulterous woman.

LOLOL
Looks like you are getting all prepared for your trip. Gotta get that lingo down.

I know I have to pay my dues. I just get frustrated because I have ADD pretty severely and it really makes my life a challenge as well as those who live with me. You may have heard me refer to it as hummingbird-brain.

Much of this accounts for my lack of organization and general air-headedness.

Number one reason why I really need Cannabis.
I get it and have it too I'm sure. Reading things 20 times gets old sometimes. We made it this far at our pace. It's a fine one to lope at!

Still debating on bringing any weed or rosin or capsules

So many border crossings, especially Texas

Sooooooo we shall see

I get it and have it too I'm sure. Reading things 20 times gets old sometimes. We made it this far at our pace. It's a fine one to lope at!
Yup, I have to do the same when I read anything even mildly complicated.

My Dr. wants me on meds but I opted to grow my own. I'm still strain hunting for my best match. Indicas seem to work the best at slowing me down so far.

Still debating on bringing any weed or rosin or capsules

So many border crossings, especially Texas

Sooooooo we shall see
I hear that blanching while you are extracting gets rid of the smell. Rosin doesn't give off much odor does it?

I hear that blanching while you are extracting gets rid of the smell. Rosin doesn't give off much odor does it?

But rosin is considered a much worse bust than just plain flower, same with infused oil

I'm still strain hunting for my best match. Indicas seem to work the best at slowing me down so far.
I’m still on the hunt too. I’m finding kushes to be the most helpful for my anxiety and sleep troubles so far. Wish I had more. Come on OG Kush!!

I’m still on the hunt too. I’m finding kushes to be the most helpful for my anxiety and sleep troubles so far. Wish I had more. Come on OG Kush!!
As I peruse through seed banks I'll keep you in mind. There are some excellent strains for anxiety.

I'm looking for similar stuff.

As I peruse through seed banks I'll keep you in mind. There are some excellent strains for anxiety.

I'm looking for similar stuff.

GDP

I put that shit on everything!!!!!

If you take rosin hide it well

I know most states consider and condensed thing like rosin or oils a bad thing

Maybe I'll just bring a bit of Candida, Blue Balls, and GDP flower

I little will last me a long time

Better than jail...and poor Tiggernado driving the RV back himself....lol

I know most states consider and condensed thing like rosin or oils a bad thing

Maybe I'll just bring a bit of Candida, Blue Balls, and GDP flower

I little will last me a long time

Better than jail...and poor Tiggernado driving the RV back himself....lol
Local guy near me just caught a State Jail Felony for cartridges. TX definitely doesn't play around about concentrates.

They hit him with Manufacture & Delivery of a Controlled Substance.

No bueno!

Back
Top Bottom