Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I love your G13 Haze! I almost ordered that in my last Seedsman order a month ago but ended up ordering Chocolate Haze instead for some reason. I'm sure that will be fine, hope so because hazes are the faves around here.
Highya Hutch.

I really like her as well. I'm going to have to puck yup some more seeds now since my clone died. Love her bud growth and structure.

What ya looking for hun

?????????
Afghani#1 or Black Widow plus an autoflower maybe. I've been looking at quite a few different strains. I have a wishlist made at Seedsman over the last month.

I'm going for weed flavored weed. I have a bunch of fruit strains coming up.

Almost 100% on the Afghani though.

I have some Afghani from Seedsman, free ones... Like 4 or so

I know ya where looking at DDA, that a good one, not a huge yielder but great plant

Afghani #1 rock solid in my book.
I've heard that from a few people now. I'd like to try a few of the landraces and she looked like a good stain to start with.

I think it was HH who first suggested her.

I've heard that from a few people now. I'd like to try a few of the landraces and she looked like a good stain to start with.

I think it was HH who first suggested her.
What's the flowering time???

I'm sampling the GZ. I think shes a bit moist too yet. Hack..hack.:cough:
Humidity here has been insane. As soon as we kick the heater on it will be very much the contrary.

I’m jelly. :kisstwo:
That Afghani is #1 on my to-buy list. Seems like all my favorite night time smoke has afghani lineage. So jelly!
Some will come to you one way or another.
Remember the thing with the stuff that we talked about possibly doing someday? Maybe that?

Back
Top Bottom