Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Good morning lovely people! :love:
I feel much better today. Got to work early.
The Blue Shark needed some supports. And the GZ did a little strip tease. Yowza!
G13 has alarmingly dense buds and I'm really hoping my rh stays where it has been.

Plagued with problems this grow but I'm fighting the good fight. It looks like I'm going to be getting some nice smoke after all. The GZ is my worst plant but she's considerably better than my first two grows for bud size and density.

The Blue Shark and the G13 Haze are getting their lime treatment today.
I'm giving just that. I'm worried that there are a lot of nutes in the soil that are going to become available to the plant all of a sudden.

Is this paranoia unfounded?

This same worry is one if the factors for me changing my mind and doing a lime treatment instead of the KHCO3 dip.

The Blue Shark needed some supports. And the GZ did a little strip tease. Yowza!
G13 has alarmingly dense buds and I'm really hoping my rh stays where it has been.

Plagued with problems this grow but I'm fighting the good fight. It looks like I'm going to be getting some nice smoke after all. The GZ is my worst plant but she's considerably better than my first two grows for bud size and density.
Alarmingly and Dense might my new favorite two words!

Alarmingly and Dense might my new favorite two words!
I meant it too. Yikes.
I'm seriously worried. Lol. I'm going to loosen her restraints a bit to get some more air movement between the buds.

I can't imagine what this strain would look like in the hands of a more capable grower. I should go look....

Beautiful buds Mrs. V! You have had a few issues but you persevered and look at the beautiful buds you grew. Harvest is just around the corner looking forward to watch your girls finish out.

Beautiful buds Mrs. V! You have had a few issues but you persevered and look at the beautiful buds you grew. Harvest is just around the corner looking forward to watch your girls finish out.
I can't wait to trim that G13 and to see the buds finish out on the Blue Shark. I think they are going to be an impressive size as well.
I think that I added a few gray hairs to my head with this grow.
I learned some valuable things to really help me in the future though.

I can't wait to trim that G13 and to see the buds finish out on the Blue Shark. I think they are going to be an impressive size as well.
I think that I added a few gray hairs to my head with this grow.
I learned some valuable things to really help me in the future though.
Ya the G 13 looks like a real nice plant. I learn something every grow. The Os has had her issues I dealt with bugs for the first time and learned Castile soap is a cheap effective way to get rid of them.

Ya the G 13 looks like a real nice plant. I learn something every grow. The Os has had her issues I dealt with bugs for the first time and learned Castile soap is a cheap effective way to get rid of them.
I should have some on hand. I only have the peppermint castile. I don't want to use peppermint in flower.

I've been lucky so far. Knock on wood.

The GZ is my worst plant
You'd never know that now,she looks great this morning!
Despite the problems this grow has given you,you're going to have
some great harvests,and that's really what it's all about...

I'm mixing it up now. I sure hope it helps. Just gotta get brave enough to pour it on the plants.

I have this horrible image in my mind of waking up to crispy plants.

what does the g13 smell like? I am interested in a smoke report.

Not like fruit per the description. She smells minty to me.
She's still developing her scent and to me she smells slightly different than she did two weeks ago.

It's really hard to smell past the GZ. I'll let you know next time I pull her out.

I meant it too. Yikes.
I'm seriously worried. Lol. I'm going to loosen her restraints a bit to get some more air movement between the buds.

I can't imagine what this strain would look like in the hands of a more capable grower. I should go look....
You're too funny. My daughters would have a moment with your confidence. You're a good grower. You just don't know all there is. Like almost everyone else here. :cheesygrinsmiley: Me neither.

My word of the day

Can u use it in a sentence

Noun
crack whore (plural crack whores)

1. (vulgar, slang, derogatory) A person addicted to crack cocaine who finances the habit through prostitution.
  2. (vulgar, slang, derogatory, by extension) Any sexually promiscuous or adulterous woman.

LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom