Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

What kinda lights you got again? K is mobile and ya some upper leaves can go first, but some pics show lower growth OK or half yellow and the tops completely yellow. The curling and burning we know happens from light stress. What do you have to lose to lift them up 12 inches for a day or two?

GZ looks angry.
Her buds look happy though!
Her crispy leaves remind me of my Northern Lights-she was
ugly as sin,but the smoke is just fine...
Watch the ratios if you add anything with K to Megacrop 2.0. But you know that by now...
Yes,I do! I'll go very light on the dosage-it's more for me than her-with 2.5 gallons of it,I've got to use a little bit on something...

What kinda lights you got again? K is mobile and ya some upper leaves can go first, but some pics show lower growth OK or half yellow and the tops completely yellow. The curling and burning we know happens from light stress. What do you have to lose to lift them up 12 inches for a day or two?
I have 260watt QB 288 v2 xl. Can't lift them up but I can turn them down.

I have 260watt QB 288 v2 xl. Can't lift them up but I can turn them down.
Maybe turn them down 20%. I don't know what that is, but turn them down and see what happens. Too many things just don't add up to K and I'd hate to keep feeding your plants something they don't need.

I just find it odd all your plants are starting to see the same symptoms. Megacrop isn't the issue. Lots use it and you are the first to show problems like this. It's something common to the environment. Soil, lights, pH, RH, temps, etc.
Temp never gets above 81f. Rh has been high, up to 70-ish%. pH meter was fine.

If I was to lay my money on Lex, he does state that the only other thing that looks like K def, with the leaves curling up and burning on the edges, is light burn.
EDIT: 3:00 of the video.

It's one guy's opinion, yes, but he is a goto guy a lot of times.

If I was to lay my money on Lex, he does state that the only other thing that looks like K def, with the leaves curling up and burning on the edges, is light burn.
EDIT: 3:00 of the video.

It's one guy's opinion, yes, but he is a goto guy a lot of times.
I unferdtandmaybe the Blue Shark because she's so close (14") but the others are 20" away. That makes less sense to me.

I need to find the ppfd chart for my light online. They don't give you any info with the lights.

What is yer light

I ran my 4k in flower, 288 bds, at around 16" ish, but turned down probably 20%

Not sure that helps

Back
Top Bottom