Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Thanks Sisco!! The plants have really grown a lot lately. I am sure the roots are getting bigger!! Looking forward to see your BPN grow!! :high-five:

CF I just read through your journal and would like to tag along.

I have completed 3 hempy grows and will be using FFOF in the next grow with some Violator Kush clones I have going now. Plants look excellent!

Ganja Who

You are very welcome Ganja Who!! I was concerned about the FFOF at first because of the nutes that are premixed in the soil. However, I really like the soil now. I would definately use it again! :high-five:

CF It looks like I might have to acquire some of the BPN as well. It seems that all that are using the nutrients are very enthusiastic about them.

Keep up the good work.

Ganja Who

healthy_plants.JPG

Still have not nuted yet. The plants are all very healthy. The soil is still a little damp. I want to see the plants give me a signal for water before I give them anything. They seem so happy right now. I have not had healthier plants ever! :peace:

They really do look healthy! Your environment, lighting, TLC, and FFOF are really paying off. I hope to accomplish only half of what you have achieved and I will be pleased with my efforts.

healthy_plants.JPG

Still have not nuted yet. The plants are all very healthy. The soil is still a little damp. I want to see the plants give me a signal for water before I give them anything. They seem so happy right now. I have not had healthier plants ever! :peace:

You say looking for a signal...i use to wait until the leaves droop before watering...only a small stress..u r looking good Plant:thumb:

yeah the best way to tell is looking at the primary fan leaves.. They will start drooping at the bottom of the plant and work their way up.. once the leaves around the middle of the plant are drooping a little bit I water.. Usually the leaf stem will be shaped like a frown. After watering, the stem will straighten up and the leaves will be pointing to the light again :)

They really do look healthy! Your environment, lighting, TLC, and FFOF are really paying off. I hope to accomplish only half of what you have achieved and I will be pleased with my efforts.
Ganja! You are too kind!! I really think the environment is perfect at this time. The outside weather sure helps too!! :thanks:

CF bro, be careful when you start feeding them, the growth will overgrow you and your room and you might not find your way out haha

I hope you are right!! That is a great thought!! I can tell that the difference in growth between the hydro and the soil is not that noticable to me. I am impressed with how fast plants grow in soil!! I love the ease of maintainance too!! :yummy:

Thanks Guys!!! That is exactly what I am going to do. Wait till I see some wilting of the bottom leaves!!! :circle-of-love:

yeah hydro grows quickly, but I too have seen 1-2" growth per day in soil grows, just have to give them what they want.. I've never had a reason to switch to hydro other than being tired of buying soil every month lol. Even with that said, I'll probably grow in soil till I die, I love the taste of soil grown bud

Thanks Guys!!! That is exactly what I am going to do. Wait till I see some wilting of the bottom leaves!!! :circle-of-love:

I've noticed on plants that are around a foot tall or higher, it will take a day after the very bottom leaves start to droop for the rest of the plant to show it needs water.. Watering right then usually shows the best results for me.. It's all about playing around with it and seeing what works for you.. That day of being completely dry though really makes the roots happy I've found.

I am really getting used the the soil too! I use less nutes. I don't have to worry about water leaks!! I appreciate your advise about watering. Definately will follow your recomendations!! :high-five:

You are always welcome at my party BAS!!! :party:

Back
Top Bottom