ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok joke first

what do you see when the Pillsbury doughboy bends over?

doughnuts

what did the 2 iphones say to the 2 ipads??

"want to get kinky and have a 4g?"

ok here we go

so heres the og kush clone in the 2 gallon airpot

DSC025067.JPG

the mom which was a clone from the original seed plant

DSC025115.JPG

a lot of super cropping and light defoliation
i don't like to defoliate too much but sometimes it cant be helped

DSC025078.JPG

DSC025086.JPG

DSC025095.JPG

don't know if you can tell seems like more lights getting through to the lower areas now

DSC025106.JPG

so heres the hGK crowding the light and the hgk being moved
pictured after is the nycd

DSC025126.JPG

DSC025136.JPG

DSC025167.JPG

so its gonna start getting crowded down there real soon

with flash

DSC025147.JPG

without flash

DSC025154.JPG

ok lets see 2 little seedling not too worried about the clones atm just what im going to do with them lol

the ogk x gdp

DSC025188.JPG

then the other cross Xtina
its really just something to have thrown some pollen on cant really do anything with it as far
as stabilizing or back crossing since it was an auto lol

DSC025177.JPG

i think i may just leave the other clones for now take one airline out since they all have roots already and run one of the clones in a third bucket so at least i know im gonna have a og kush female lol
well see
i don't have enough space down bottom and enough 5 gallon buckets

Damn, that OG Kush mom (in 2nd pic) looks like she's gunna produce!
Are you going to flower her out?

Hey cronic awesome grow what do you run your e.c. during flower.

never ran an ec meter only own a ph meter
i do weekly res changes and clean everything when i do,for plants in 12/12 daily i check water lvls and ph,
i add water as needed and adjust ph also, i find if the water lvl went down and the ph went down its usually not intaking
too much nutes and more water, so i just add water adjusted for the ph in the bucket. if the ph is up when the water lvl
goes down i add 1/4 nutes and adjust ph for whats in the bucket.
i try to keep things as simple as possible :high-five:

Happy Satweed day Cronic :)

Happy Sativaday to you to joe
Have a Great Day man :thumb:

Damn, that OG Kush mom (in 2nd pic) looks like she's gunna produce!
Are you going to flower her out?

actually am flowering her out and shes been thinned out a lot too, there was hardly any light getting into the inside areas of the plant
its hard to even tell shes been thinned out a lot :thumb:
i don't think the buds will be very big tho, too many bud sites for the plant to support, maybe more nutes lol

I used to know a WildBill...... You don't ride a big ol' Honda do ya? With heated foot pegs?????

:riskybusiness:

lol chronic, you should write a book, i always get a smile on my face catching up on your journal.

plants look great buddy, i take it the led dont get hot enough to damage the plant, also do you know the correct heigh from the plant for the led light, i know some leds need to be over 4 or 5ft above the top of the plants, my 400watt dual spec hid is ideal at 1 to 2ft above the plants, if its just 1ft then the light dont spread out as much so 1.5ft to 2ft above plants is ideal for me, i only mention the distance as ive read a few times that led's need to be further away from the plants than hid's, not because of the temps as led's run much cooler but because of how the led's spread the light out.
id love to give led's a go but its a lot to pay out but i will try them in the near future, im confident in saying led's will be the only way we grow in the future as the new led's are pretty damn good now.
just wish the prices would come down a bit.

im waiting for sara to get the cob led's sorted out, maybe the company has sorted them out as i know jon was testing one a while back but i been awol for a few weeks so need to find out how the testing went.

good weed to you sir. i watched a funny weed film a couple of days ago, half baked its called, maybe some of you seen it,

actually am flowering her out and shes been thinned out a lot too, there was hardly any light getting into the inside areas of the plant
its hard to even tell shes been thinned out a lot :thumb:
i don't think the buds will be very big tho, too many bud sites for the plant to support, maybe more nutes lol

:riskybusiness:

Yep, I'll bet she could handle double the dose than the others.
:morenutes:

lol chronic, you should write a book, i always get a smile on my face catching up on your journal.

plants look great buddy, i take it the led dont get hot enough to damage the plant, also do you know the correct heigh from the plant for the led light, i know some leds need to be over 4 or 5ft above the top of the plants, my 400watt dual spec hid is ideal at 1 to 2ft above the plants, if its just 1ft then the light dont spread out as much so 1.5ft to 2ft above plants is ideal for me, i only mention the distance as ive read a few times that led's need to be further away from the plants than hid's, not because of the temps as led's run much cooler but because of how the led's spread the light out.
id love to give led's a go but its a lot to pay out but i will try them in the near future, im confident in saying led's will be the only way we grow in the future as the new led's are pretty damn good now.
just wish the prices would come down a bit.

im waiting for sara to get the cob led's sorted out, maybe the company has sorted them out as i know jon was testing one a while back but i been awol for a few weeks so need to find out how the testing went.

good weed to you sir. i watched a funny weed film a couple of days ago, half baked its called, maybe some of you seen it,

i wouldn't know where to start writing a book lol, half baked one of the stoner classics like cheech and chong :thumb: i have a dvd of it lol
actually i got limited space and i do what i can to work with the height i have to work with the lights are always set up as high as i can get it in the tent i adjust the height of the buckets to get them up closer if i need to.
i actually try to keep my tops about 12 inches or so below the lights, it has been working for me, as i don't like to defoliate too much
the lowest the bottom gets from the light is about 3 ft or so because that's the bucket sitting on the floor at that point, ive kept the bottoms of shorter plants at 2 ft from the light and worked out good.
but for most of these plants from seed get pretty tall in there, i mean an indica can grow 3 ft easy in hydro, by which time its touching the lights. what i do notice tho is the clones i have don't get as tall as the original seed plant cause it flowers faster when put into 12/12
since its been vegging so long it aleady shows sex and flips fast, as you would probably know about long vegged plants.
but most of my plant from seed end up getting to the light i do what i can to keep em lower, don't wanna scrog cause id need a separate res creating more stuff to think about not being able to clean weekly etc.
besides i like to grow more than one and in different stages trying to get to where i can harvest at least 1 plant every three weeks
well im rambling thanks for stopping by and reading through my journal DonP glad you enjoyed the read :thumb:

Yep, I'll bet she could handle double the dose than the others.
:morenutes:

might end up adding more lol :thumb:

Hope you've had a great Sativaday Chronic! :thumb:

still a lot more tog o today but its ok so far doing nothing so nothing exciting going on
res change only on one buckt tomorrow lol

ok joke for tonight

i almost forgot

a blonde goes to the dry cleaner to have her sweater cleaned.
she asks the clerk, "how much?"
he doesn't hear her and says, "come again?"
she giggles and says, "no....its just mustard this time."

a woman in a supermarket rushes to the express line with a few items.
the clerk has his back turned to her, so she says, "excuse me,
im in a hurry. could you please check me out?" the clerk turns,
looks her up and down, and says, "nice tits."

whats the difference between jam and jelly?

i cant jelly my dick up your ass :rofl:

a woman in a supermarket rushes to the express line with a few items.
the clerk has his back turned to her, so she says, "excuse me,
im in a hurry. could you please check me out?" the clerk turns,
looks her up and down, and says, "nice tits."

whats the difference between jam and jelly?

i cant jelly my dick up your ass :rofl:

You are awful! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom