ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Everything look's beautiful as all way's Chronic.Congrat's on the root's bro.:thumb:

:thanks:
yea them roots took long enough lol

ChemDawg...sorry for my laziness, but is yours more than 50% Sativa, like 70% Sativa? Any thoughts as far as a permanent place in your garden?

I have one more seed of that not sure if ill keep this one well see depends on how good the smoke is
got the clone sitting on the side so if its a keeper well throw a clone of it in soil for a mom

:hippy:

Merry Crispnugs ChronicHemphog and Happy Holidaze!!!!

:thanks: Ice Hope yours is a Safe and Happy Holiday too

ok one more for the road

a girl from texas and a girl from new York are seated side by side on an airplane.
the girl from texas, being friendly and all, asks, "so where y'all from?"
the girl from new York says, "from a place where they know better then to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."
the girl from texas sits quietly for a few moments and then replies, "so where y'all from, bitch?"
Cronic, the one with the cop & radar gun was hilarious but the one above is my personal all time favorite to date. LMAO

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Is it possible that Cronic could be one of the winners for 4 episodes in a row? He's already won reps & prizes on the first 3 episodes. Tune in to see how your 420 comedian fairs this week...

Cronic, the one with the cop & radar gun was hilarious but the one above is my personal all time favorite to date. LMAO

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Is it possible that Cronic could be one of the winners for 4 episodes in a row? He's already won reps & prizes on the first 3 episodes. Tune in to see how your 420 comedian fairs this week...

:high-five: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking good chronic. them roots are coming along nicely,

good weed to you sir,

:thanks: DonP
Good Weed to you too Sir

Hey Chronic, looks like you have some beast you trying to tame.

Nice roots, that is how i wanted mine to look after 10 days, but they being slow.

well the ogk roots took forever and a day only the chemdawg roots moved quik I think the clonex made most of the difference

ok got some new pics

gimme a minute to upload it

until then

ponder this

two women are riding bikes to a friends house when it starts to get dark. "ive never come this way before."
says one of the women. "me neither," says the other woman. "I think its the cobblestones."

how do you find a blind man at a nude beach?
its not hard.......

ok here we go

its touching the light lol

DSC024993.JPG

a look at the roots today

DSC025004.JPG

DSC025023.JPG

DSC025032.JPG

damn roots love growing into the puck lol

chemdawg clone roots
not a clone till it has roots :thumb:

DSC025013.JPG

ok a ogk x gdp baby

DSC025044.JPG

and the crowding of the light

DSC025054.JPG

theres another cross there in the other rooting plug lets just call it
xtina :rofl:

ok one more

three cowboys are sitting around a campfire telling stories of their bravado.
tom, the hand from Wyoming, says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is.
the other day a bull got loose in the corral. it gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by
the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth." ben, from Idaho, cant stand
to be bested. "that's nothing, I was walking down the trail yesterday, and a 15-foot diamond back rattler
slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit
off its head, sucked the poison down in one gulp, and didn't even get a bellyache." old snake river frank, the
cowboy from texas, remains silent, slowly stoking the campfire coals with his penis.

ok gn peeps

you should trim the top of the chemd so the light can get to the other plants. just cut it straight across like they do with the shrubs outside.

you should trim the top of the chemd so the light can get to the other plants. just cut it straight across like they do with the shrubs outside.

actually gonna do more super cropping today lol
i try not to top at this stage of the game unless something breaks off and dies lol
yea i been actually taking more leaves than i have been wanting to just to let the light get down lower into the plant
but yea more super cropping today might move the 2 plants in veg down today or tomorrow too cause its gonna be a pain getting them out from there already since its growing in the fixture and gotta bend it down a bit to get it out lol

A+
:thumb: awesome man. Keep up the great growing. I just picked up a few cool things reading your log. God that was a lot of reading hahaha

Time to start in on reading your last log.

glad you could use something in my journal yeat it is a lot to read i wanted to do a perpetual so i could reach 100 pages lol
i don't think my usual journals get near 100 pages if i do just 2 or 3 plants grow it out and end the journal lol
but glad you enjoyed the read Rx Have a great Freeweed day :thumb:

ok got a few new pics gotta upload it had to move the hgk and the nycd down wanted to wait till sunday but it was getting to squished trying top push the light up lol
so i have the 2 seedlings the roots sticking out of the bottom of the rooting plug gave half nutes
and stuck them into buckets
one would be the ogk x gdp
the other well just call Xtina it was actually a shit and giggles pollinate a bud or 2 off the 60 day wonder wince it was
about that time and i had the pollen lol
so in a bit gonna do this and that dilly dally a bit then ill do it

Back
Top Bottom