ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok lets kick off the rest of this eve with a joke

whats the best part of a blowjob?

the ten minutes of silence :rofl:

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
a young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. "nurse," he mumbles from
behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" embarrassed, sh replies, "I don't know, sir. im here only to wash your
upper body and feet." he struggles to ask again: "nurse, please check for me. are my testicles black?"
concerned, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. she raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. she looks very closely and says, "don't worry, sir. they look fine." the man slowly
pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "thank you very much. that was wonderful.
now listen very, very closely: are my test results back?"

ok some pics does chemdawg look closer to the light today? this is about an hr before lights off
you can see one branch is super cropped over too

DSC024773.JPG

so heres a bottom branch I left on the chemdawg to cut for cloning right now I don't know which
ogk clone im gonna throw out and stick this in its place

DSC024781.JPG

and heres one day difference from yesterdays pics on the cuttings

DSC024793.JPG

heres the chemdawg cut at 9 days I think

DSC024803.JPG

ok back to the ogk

DSC024812.JPG

DSC024824.JPG

hows that for one day
once it starts rooting it starts rooting
took long enough tho lol
the chemdawg will not take as long for sure clonex helps a lot

a few random pics of the flowering plants just after lights out

DSC024833.JPG

DSC024843.JPG

DSC024853.JPG

Merry Christmas all and to all a good night :thumb:

ok one more for the road

a girl from texas and a girl from new York are seated side by side on an airplane.
the girl from texas, being friendly and all, asks, "so where y'all from?"
the girl from new York says, "from a place where they know better then to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."
the girl from texas sits quietly for a few moments and then replies, "so where y'all from, bitch?"

ok so this morning I got 2 tops practically touching the light more super cropping on the way

:xmas::xmas: Merry Christmas to you and your family, Brotha cronic. Looking good as always.

:xmas::xmas: Merry Christmas to you and your family, Brotha cronic. Looking good as always.

Thanks Bee
Merry Christmas to you and your family too Brotha :xmas:

ok heres some pics

more super cropping

DSC024863.JPG

DSC024874.JPG

DSC024882.JPG

close to the light

DSC024896.JPG

yesterdays super cropped branch

DSC024905.JPG

the top of the ogk clone in the 2 gallon airpot

DSC024914.JPG

ok on to roots

the chemdawg at day 10 used clonex

DSC024924.JPG

ok the roots on the other 3 cuttings the ogk

DSC024935.JPG

DSC024944.JPG

DSC024955.JPG

hgk and nycd growing into the light
itll be pushing on it or growing sideways by weeks end when I throw it into 5 gallon buckets
going into 12/12

DSC024965.JPG

DSC024973.JPG

the new mom clone off the old mom

DSC024984.JPG

ok joke time

two guys are driving to work when one asks the other if he talks to his wife after sex.
"yes," replies the second guy. "if I can find a phone."

why did Helen keller masturbate with one hand?

so she could moan with the other...

ok one more for Christmas night
lets make it a 2fer

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night, and she said, "if you lost a few pounds, had a shave,
and got your haircut, youd look alright." I said, "if I did that, id be talking to your friends over there
instead of you."

a woman speeds by a motorcycle cop holding a radar gun. he pulls her over and asks,
"whats the rush?" she replies, "im on my way to assist in an emergency procedure at the hospital."
the cop asks what she does in the ER. "im an asshole stretcher," she says. the cop scratches his head.
she explains, "you see, I prep the patient by taking one finger at a time to slowly stretch the asshole
till my hands have made the patients asshole a full six feet open." looking at the woman in shock,
he inquires, "what do you do with a six foot asshole?" the lady says,
"usually we give it a badge and a radar gun."

That OG clone seems to be filling out nicely. Great job!

the cuttings that finally started to root?
yea finally but moving now
the chemdawg cutting is gonna have way more roots and way faster

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom