ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Good morning weed Brotha. Great update and a very nice harvest. :bravo: Lovin the seeds, :circle-of-love: someday I may have to do that. Busy man.

Thanks Brotha :thumb:

Hey Cronic. Looking good bro, as usual.

:thanks: Cajun

Aloha Brotha, Have a good Rest of the Weekend :thumb: :Namaste:

Mahalo Brotha same to you :high-five:
I never asked if you had any kids if you do Happy Pops Day to ya

Happy Fathers Day Cronic.

Same to you Brotha :high-five:

Happy fathers day!

Thanks Dusty Same to you too :thumb:

High Cronic
Sorry I have not been by for a while :high-five:best of days :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother no worries I haven't been around much either and will be even less gonna start working 6 days
4-10's and 2-8's

Happy Fathers Day Cronic.:bravo:

Same to you Buddy :high-five:

ok im gonna do update gonna spray neem for a few weeks and 5-7 day Intervals
those bugs are killing the leaves well see if the neem works I may use in conjunction with the sns

so update in a few

ok update

start with Afghan Kush Skunk

DSC041901.JPG

DSC042054.JPG

DSC042062.JPG

DSC042072.JPG

DSC042083.JPG

DSC042104.JPG

the current cs project using the chemdog mom for the seeds hopefully she hangs on if not I gotta work on the bug problem

the is one of the unknown clones im gonna pollinate with the chemdog

DSC04191.JPG

DSC041922.JPG

the cs sprayed chemdog clone

DSC041932.JPG

DSC041941.JPG

DSC041952.JPG

DSC041961.JPG

DSC041971.JPG

you can see one of the afformentioned bugs in the above pic on a leaf

Kannabia looks like hash bomb BOMBED didn't pop oh well

DSC041981.JPG

DSC041991.JPG

so only 2 clones in the separate area for now
the mom can go in when its ready to be seeded and only to allow pollen to take then ill rinse it off and throw it back into the main tent

DSC042032.JPG

Unknown

DSC041662.JPG

DSC041672.JPG

DSC041683.JPG

DSC041692.JPG

DSC041703.JPG

the 2 pacmans

DSC041723.JPG

DSC041734.JPG

DSC041743.JPG

the two that are left are different phenos im still waiting to see sex on them lol

Bubba Kush

DSC041752.JPG

One more of Unknown

DSC04188.JPG

WW auto

DSC041622.JPG

DSC041632.JPG

DSC041642.JPG

the chemdog mom

DSC041653.JPG

The OG kush mom

DSC041763.JPG

WW auto again lol

DSC041812.JPG

Groups

DSC041713.JPG

DSC041772.JPG

DSC041784.JPG

DSC041793.JPG

DSC041802.JPG

DSC041822.JPG

DSC041831.JPG

DSC041843.JPG

The unknown clones still in veg with the mom in the background

DSC041851.JPG

DSC041863.JPG

DSC041871.JPG

DSC041891.JPG

DSC042002.JPG

DSC04201.JPG

DSC042021.JPG

DSC042043.JPG

ok GN Guys :Namaste:

Good morning weed cronic. 6 day a week is tough but will nice to the bank account. Be safe and get your rest. :peace:

Everything is looking well Chronic, those bugs you have look just like what I had. I used Mighty wash on them and it took care of the problem after 3 good applications. The unknown is looking good also, getting frosty.
Talk to you soon bro.;)

Outstanding grows you got going on. I wish you and the family the best. Keep it growing green..

Good morning weed cronic. 6 day a week is tough but will nice to the bank account. Be safe and get your rest. :peace:

Thanks Brotha :high-five:

:passitleft:.. High Cronic... It looks great as always...:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Chronic, can you swing by this nice, well organized journal and provide some DWC guidance? Here's the link.

Super Stealthy Grow Closet - Pure Power Plant - CFL - DWC - My First Attempt

Sure no worries :thumb:

Everything is looking well Chronic, those bugs you have look just like what I had. I used Mighty wash on them and it took care of the problem after 3 good applications. The unknown is looking good also, getting frosty.
Talk to you soon bro.;)

Ill look into that Thanks Stealth :high-five:

Outstanding grows you got going on. I wish you and the family the best. Keep it growing green..

Thanks CO you got a lot going on yourself and Best wishes to your Family as well :circle-of-love:

Wow I see your busy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, damn. Kind of looking at that Packman pole you got growing. Be hella cool if she fills in fat. That could be a contender for a nice single cola plant to fill in a SOG. I'm a gonna have to see her finish for sure. Keepem Green

Wow I see your busy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, damn. Kind of looking at that Packman pole you got growing. Be hella cool if she fills in fat. That could be a contender for a nice single cola plant to fill in a SOG. I'm a gonna have to see her finish for sure. Keepem Green

Thanks man would be nice doubt it tho its in a 1 gallon pot:rofl:
Have a Great Weednsday NorCali :high-five:

Hey cronic looking TOP has usual, dont let that big tanned toe miss any update hhehe its like a watermark :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:peace:

lol I do forget sometimes but I try to get it in there at least once if I do remember :rofl:
Have a Great Day Fr3d :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom