ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Chronic,I to have a few ?'s about O.G kush.
From what I have read.It like's to be a little stretchy during veg and want to bush out in flower?
Do you believe it to be linked to Chemdawg?
Does it handle well to stress.Topping,bending/cropping?
I have seen what you have done with it and I think I will be very happy with it.
Also is Chemdawg a mix of a Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush?
Thank's Buddy.:thumb:
and Congrat's again on another MOTM. Nomination :bravo:

Grew og kush outdoors.....BIG plants....one yielded twelve lbs, most of em like 7 or 8!

Congrats on the MOTM nomination!!! You have my vote good friend!! Thank you for all the help you have given to me and all the other members!!!

We sure did CHH. Ate Baby Backs. Fooled around in Waikiki for a bit. Stopped and bought a new printer. We were just plain old happy all day.

I told that woman I can not provide for her. Without your help, I couldn't even provide for myself, Brother.
I hope she calls man. Not only to help her, but you could increase your number of plants, although I don't know where you would put them!
:scratchinghead:

Glad you had a Great Day Buddy, well if she calls ill do the best I can to help her out if not then I can do anything about that
and yea I don't know where id put em either lol
Great day to you Buddy :circle-of-love:

Would like to know your thoughts on the xml 350 and ds-200 ex-veg cause I am thinking of buying them and didn't have time to go through all the pages please help me out

im using the 150's xml and 100's ds for what its worth I love em if I had the money id try the 350 but for my height limitations the smaller lights and having more of them make more sense so I can cover more area and they have great customer service as indicated by
another grower Ronnie here on this site had problems with one had it returned and replaced no problem, I have had no issues with them knock on wood :rofl: and they do work which is the main thing
however there are other cheaper lights other growers are using here that are proving to work very well
for me when I bought mine the choices were not as much but even now I still might kinda sway towards the American made stuff
even tho it may cost a bit more but who knows maybe they have dropped their prices by now to be competitive, if not im sure you can get some kinda discount they are a sponsor on this site, I myself bought 2 of the ds 100's a little cheaper cause it was returned I forget for what reason but nothing was wrong with the lights.

Hey cronic nice as always. Got a question what kind of bubblers do you use and do you reuse them if so how do you clean em

ok Dusty as far as bubblers go im using 2 inch stones right now maybe close to a 900 gph pump on the bottom for the plants in bloom it has like a 6 hole outlet splitter for the air up top im just using regular type dual airpumps
if it really starts getting clogged then you just replace em but till then I just use a toothbrush to clean them if they look dirty on my weekly res changes, some people would go the whole hydrogen peroxide route but I don't. wash em under the sink as I brush them then run it in a cup of water before I put it back in the res cause when you plug the air back in it pushes a lot of the stuff you was brushing back out but its not stuck now so you just let it rinse in a cup of water before you put it in the bucket.

Chronic,I to have a few ?'s about O.G kush.
From what I have read.It like's to be a little stretchy during veg and want to bush out in flower?
Do you believe it to be linked to Chemdawg?
Does it handle well to stress.Topping,bending/cropping?
I have seen what you have done with it and I think I will be very happy with it.
Also is Chemdawg a mix of a Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush?
Thank's Buddy.:thumb:
and Congrat's again on another MOTM. Nomination :bravo:

thanks man
ok on the og I heard its one of the parents to chemdog but im not sure I haven't read into that yet but my curiosity is starting to peak with everyone saying this or that. my og the one from seed wasn't real stretchy but was decently bushy
and yes it can handle the topping and bending and super cropping they clone well too
im not all sure of all the genetics tho id have to look into that more and depending on breeder I think what the exact genetics would be
I just say that cause theres a lot of the same strain from different breeders and some describe different genetics but they call it the same thing go figure so now im a bit more curious and ill look into the genetics of the chemdawg I have and the og kush from dinafem I have so be getting back to you on that one

Hey Chronic, congrats on the MOTH nom....Very well deserved buddy :high-five:

Thanks Heady Happy Sativaday to ya man :high-five:

Grew og kush outdoors.....BIG plants....one yielded twelve lbs, most of em like 7 or 8!

wow
and Happy Sativaday Mc glad you dropped in

Ditto, grew her outdoors, she went tall with 8 distinct 15" long 4" diameter colas.

Damn fine yield and smoke, I want to put another outside this yr if I get the chance.

don't forget to throw it in a journal if you do:thumb:

Can I see? :circle-of-love:

me too :thumb:

Congrats on the MOTM nomination!!! You have my vote good friend!! Thank you for all the help you have given to me and all the other members!!!

Thanks Pluto I just like being here, meet a lot of nice people. if you don't go wander around you never find anyone :thumb:

Congrats....:yahoo:

High Dennise and Thank You :circle-of-love:

Hey Hoggy, you got my vote in the Member of the Month. :goodluck:

Oh and Happy Sativaday buddy! :cheer:

Hey Brotha Thanks Happy Sativaday to you as well :thumb:

Congrats on your well deserved MOTM nomination! :cheer: :peace::Namaste:

Thanks Care im just surprised im there again maybe 3rd times the charm? :rofl:

Happy Sativaday Everyone and Thanks for the Support and kindness you all show :circle-of-love::Namaste:

so the greenhouse chemdog I have shows genetics of og kush and sour diesel

but doesn't state who og kush what genetics of og kush and of sour diesel they used

ok this doesn't make sense at all the og kush is a mix of Lemon Thai / Pakistani crossed with the famous ChemDawg ?

ok there needs to be further investigation of this now

lets see

ok im lost :rofl:

no Worries NGK hey make a journal if you don't already have one
and if you do stick the link to your journal in your signature makes it easy for people
to jump in your journal if and when you do have one

This is just one small example of why you get nominated again and again and again!. :thumb: I think it might stick this time ;)

I can hope but I don't wanna hope too much lol thanks man Happy Skunkday to you Sweet

Hey,thank's for the info Chronic.I have also read that the O.G is just a special clone from Chemdawg.lol:rofl:
what ever that mean's.lol

yea its like going in circles cause chemdog comes from og and sour diesel lol

Back
Top Bottom