ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:OMG nominated again the stress of watching the last one was truley stress full
altogether everyone for Cronic he sure desserves to win this one:goodluck::cheesygrinsmiley::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Thanks Brother Jaga :circle-of-love:

You know you got my Vote :thumb:

Thanks Jax :circle-of-love:

you got this one Bro!

don't want to get my hopes up too much lol thanks Dani :circle-of-love:

Got mine cronic

Thank you Dusty :circle-of-love:

:thumb: Looking Great.

Thanks Rx today is res change day so new pics later for everyone :thumb:

I voted for ya dude. I'll bet you get it this time!! :)

I hope so but one never knows lol
if I ever win one of these contests im gonna treasure my 420 nug jar :rofl:
it will be the highlight of my year :rofl: seriously tho it will be a moment to remember for me if it happens because theres so many deserving people on this site :thumb:

ok im gonna fiddle around for a bit then get to my res change will post up today :thumb:
as usual tho im gonna go through subbed stuff first before I do update
Have a Great Skunkday All ill be back

Cron while we wait for those pics, Im going to allow myself to throw a question out here… See whats the community's approach

What are the pros and cons of implementing a 12/24 or 12/36 photoperiod for flowering??? there seems to be no info about this…

Drive by Cronic. GL with the contest. People like you and alot of the others are the kind of people that should be in these contests. You do alot more networking than someone like me, so I stay out of the contests. I did have some 'drama' with 420 before and after that I decided to give contests a wide berth. Back when I first started entering the contests, they didn't have alot of people voting, so so peoples I know were kind of bending the rules using multiples of id's to win contests. Or have friend come vote for them. But, I do think these contests are a good thing.
And I will say 420 is the best site I've posted with, and I have posted in alot of grow sites in the past. I was posting pic's back when the internet started and the only site was Overgrow. Those were scary times when Overgrow got raided and got their harddrives taken. Alot of people got really worried. Law had all our IP addies. And alot of people went down.From all I gathered 420 learned from these things and better protect us as growers for that problem. Well with that being said, I hope everyone understands I don't go vote those things myself. But wish you luck in the contest. Keepem Green

Good evening weed cronic and a happy Skunkday. Looks like you have this one in the bag. I sure hope so anyway. Saw your girl over at OMM and she is looking great. So envious of your sun patterns and weather. Hope all is good with you. :peace:

Cron while we wait for those pics, Im going to allow myself to throw a question out here… See whats the community's approach

What are the pros and cons of implementing a 12/24 or 12/36 photoperiod for flowering??? there seems to be no info about this…

Danishoes not sure what you are saying here. 12 hours on and 24 or 36 off. I haven't heard of anyone using that schedule but that doesn't mean much. Mother nature goes to a shorter day so plants will flower. I run a diminishing light schedule starting at 12 on 12 off and add a 1/2 hour every 2 weeks to the off time like mother does. That's me and everyone has there way.

Happy Skunkday, CronHashHog! :thumb:

Happy Skunkday CannaMeds :circle-of-love:

Happy skunkday, come on pics:woohoo:

coming soon just gotta sort em out

you know I haven't a clue about this no one has ever talked about this your talking about a 36 and a 48 hr day
I know plants tend to stretch in the dark but without enough light it doesn't grow very well, as seen on corn grown in the dark
that's the closest thing ive seen to what your talking about im assuming you mean 12 on 24 off and 12 on 36 off
id think you end up with tall lanky weak stemmed plants but I don't know for sure

Sorry, security and copyright issues.

:rofl:

Drive by Cronic. GL with the contest. People like you and alot of the others are the kind of people that should be in these contests. You do alot more networking than someone like me, so I stay out of the contests. I did have some 'drama' with 420 before and after that I decided to give contests a wide berth. Back when I first started entering the contests, they didn't have alot of people voting, so so peoples I know were kind of bending the rules using multiples of id's to win contests. Or have friend come vote for them. But, I do think these contests are a good thing.
And I will say 420 is the best site I've posted with, and I have posted in alot of grow sites in the past. I was posting pic's back when the internet started and the only site was Overgrow. Those were scary times when Overgrow got raided and got their harddrives taken. Alot of people got really worried. Law had all our IP addies. And alot of people went down.From all I gathered 420 learned from these things and better protect us as growers for that problem. Well with that being said, I hope everyone understands I don't go vote those things myself. But wish you luck in the contest. Keepem Green

Thanks Norcali and Thanks for dropping by Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Good evening weed cronic and a happy Skunkday. Looks like you have this one in the bag. I sure hope so anyway. Saw your girl over at OMM and she is looking great. So envious of your sun patterns and weather. Hope all is good with you. :peace:

Hey Brotha Happy Skunkday man well I don't wanna be too I don't know the word im looking for but lol
Thanks man yea we got decent sun when its here lol
Have a Great Evening Brotha and I Hope your all Good over yonder yourself man :thumb:

ok so im gonna sort my photos and ill do my uploading after I take a hit or two I think :rofl:

mr. cronic,
Hope your weedend was a good cronic one.
Good Munchday to ya.
Good luck iin the MOTM contest my man
I backed ya

Back
Top Bottom