ok lets get rolling

open this up with white Widow in veg

DSC030133.JPG

DSC030144.JPG

ok lets check out the unknown seedling

DSC030083.JPG

DSC030093.JPG

ok lets check out the clones ogk in the 1 qt container
and the 4 cuttings now ill call them clones in the bubbler even the chemdawg that was in the cup for over a month that was showing slight tiny root hairs on the bottom has roots but not on the bottom and I cut off the bottom lol oh yea thus far 11 days in the bubbler

DSC030104.JPG

DSC030114.JPG

DSC030203.JPG

DSC030214.JPG

DSC030223.JPG

hard to see this one but its there

chemdog clone

DSC030232.JPG

ok on to XTina or the 60 x GDP

DSC029815.JPG

DSC029824.JPG

DSC030262.JPG

DSC030274.JPG

ok let get with OGK x GDP

DSC029734.JPG

DSC029744.JPG

DSC029753.JPG

ok the flowering ogk clone

DSC029765.JPG

DSC029776.JPG

DSC029783.JPG

DSC029793.JPG

DSC029805.JPG

ok on to the tall lanky ugly hgk

smells nice tho

DSC029844.JPG

DSC029852.JPG

DSC029863.JPG

DSC029874.JPG

DSC029884.JPG

ok on to NYCD

DSC029984.JPG

DSC029993.JPG

DSC030002.JPG

DSC029894.JPG

DSC029904.JPG

DSC029924.JPG

DSC029934.JPG

DSC029944.JPG

DSC029954.JPG

DSC029963.JPG

DSC029973.JPG

ok im gonna put the rest on another post because its gonna tell me I have too many pics

your first girl is a beautiful sativa pheno she's probably smoke real nice. those are seeds you made? everything looks great

ok lets get back to the pics from today

ok got the chemdog mom now and the ogk mom which is starting to get unruly gonna have to do some chopping and cutting soon to get her in order lol

DSC030153.JPG

DSC030162.JPG

DSC030173.JPG

DSC030182.JPG

DSC030192.JPG

ok on to group photos you may notice I have 3 sets of lights going on the top now instead of 2

DSC030012.JPG

DSC030023.JPG

DSC030033.JPG

DSC030044.JPG

DSC030053.JPG

DSC030064.JPG

DSC030073.JPG

DSC030123.JPG

DSC030243.JPG

DSC030253.JPG

hope you all enjoy :thumb:

your first girl is a beautiful sativa pheno she's probably smoke real nice. those are seeds you made? everything looks great

yea the XTina and the ogk x gdp I made
both of them are females I did a zoom on the pics on the pc :thumb:

I like the looks of the HGK.

The NYCD is amazing though ;)

yea its a consistent plant as far as 3 from seed all very consistent on size color leaf everything

Oh baby oh baby those are looking good Brotha. :circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

Indeed, awesome update! :thumb: That tent is packed to the bone. :rofl:

Happy Skunkday to you brother! :cheer:

:thanks: Brother theres a lot of great journals here with a lot of great pics
makes it better than the days I used to buy high times have to wait every month
now theres new pics daily lol :circle-of-love:

Sweet update and wonderful pics! I definitely did enjoy, thank you, sir!

Nice, full tent you have there. I guess we both have full tents. Life is good! :)

:thanks: Sweet glad you enjoyed them, and hopefully well enjoy the fruits of the full tents :thumb:

Falling in LOVE with that NYCD girl!!! She's looking way to sexy! You got everything under control, Amazing stuff. If you do open your dispensary I'm moving to Hawaii!

Thanks for the answer on that 12on/24off thing, I guess you are right the will stretch more trying to reach the light, I was just guessing if an extended period of darkness during flower would do any good, since people tend to give 24hrs to 48hrs of darkness before harvest…

Falling in LOVE with that NYCD girl!!! She's looking way to sexy! You got everything under control, Amazing stuff. If you do open your dispensary I'm moving to Hawaii!

Thanks for the answer on that 12on/24off thing, I guess you are right the will stretch more trying to reach the light, I was just guessing if an extended period of darkness during flower would do any good, since people tend to give 24hrs to 48hrs of darkness before harvest…
And as for me I will :dreamy:dream of moving to Paradise Island:peace:

Cronic, that was an inspiring Photo Shoot. I'd like to congratulate you on your MOTM nomination. It seems you live in this category. May you emerge as a winner this time.

Oh My! CHH I was just thinking...what if the Union called you to put you too work?

Pot those suckers and bring em over here?

Your welcome to....... sure would be interesting......

:high-five::cheer::hippy::party::ganjamon::helpsmilie::yummy::smokin::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::popcorn:

actually have 4 rooted clones right now I could pot up lol
Happy Munchday Buddy :thumb:

Have a great Munchday CHH, I think you should keep an eye on OMM:rofl::rofl:

You too Brother I will :thumb:

well im sure theres like a whole slew of other people who want to also and I think they are only gonna start with 1 in each county and go from there thatll be next year im gonna save some money and see if I can be lucky enough to have the spot on this island but its one in a million
the extended period of darkness just before harvest suppose to be for trichome production and you will hear a lot of different views on this
also some say its to help flushing

And as for me I will :dreamy:dream of moving to Paradise Island:peace:

be waiting for you to show up one day :thumb:

Boss! The plane! The plane! ;)

damn and I actually know what show your talking about :rofl:

Great update and plants are looking happy that's for sure.
Keepem Green

Thanks NorCali and thanks for dropping by :high-five:

Cronic, that was an inspiring Photo Shoot. I'd like to congratulate you on your MOTM nomination. It seems you live in this category. May you emerge as a winner this time.

hey BAR same to you man Gratz on your nom also
Hopefully :rofl: but theres a lot of people on here who deserve it
maybe we all will get a turn :high-five:
and Thanks man im glad people enjoy the photos I know I enjoy peoples photos in their journals :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom