ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

yea don't mind me bubble bags in the future silk screen isn't too bad better than the coffee filters :rofl:
I get a way better return and the stuff I got from the coffee filters and letting it sit in water and drainin gand sitting and draining you get the idea
I expected something a lot less green its more green then what I get from the silk screen :rofl:

You guys should try dry ice. I haven't personally tried with dry ice yet but I will be once I have something to try with :D Everyone says its so much easier and cleaner and I think u can get it cheap enough at a grocery store.

I think to get full melt you have to use a solvent like co2 or butane to pull the good stuff out of the trichs but leaving behind the waxy outer part. I personally leave the full melt to the dispensaries to many people end up blowing themselves up trying to do it at home.

I got a tube of GDP hash oil last week from the dispensaries and I love it. It is a pain in the ass to deal with and messy but it tastes soooooo good and puts me right to sleep. In fact I think its time for some right now :tokin: :woohoo:

yea too bad we don't have any of those here

My bad, I forget that not everyone has them yet. We technically don't in my state yet either. There are a bunch that seem to be operating in a legal grey area and the man seems to leave them alone ever since a judge here ruled that it was unconstitutional to say its medicine but not allow anyway to legally acquire it.

And yes lets have some smoke reports when you get a chance. That was quite a nice harvest you pulled :thumb:

I've never been in a dispensary. Im actually planning a road trip to Colorado just to experience what its like to buy weed in a store! LoL Mmm a tourist or a non resident of the state is allowed to buy how many grams??

So how's the smoke?

chemdog is sweet sticky dank and its strong
I don't know how to describe taste all I know is it has a nice taste, sticky fingers and its stoney stuff

My bad, I forget that not everyone has them yet. We technically don't in my state yet either. There are a bunch that seem to be operating in a legal grey area and the man seems to leave them alone ever since a judge here ruled that it was unconstitutional to say its medicine but not allow anyway to legally acquire it.

And yes lets have some smoke reports when you get a chance. That was quite a nice harvest you pulled :thumb:

when I figure out how to describe the flavor lol but it is damn good smoked some with our buddy when I went to help him move some stuff around he enjoyed it thoroughly

:rofl:

My first thought when I read that was "grocery stores?"

And then I realized you probably meant dispensaries

:lot-o-toke: :rofl:

yep :rofl:

I've never been in a dispensary. Im actually planning a road trip to Colorado just to experience what its like to buy weed in a store! LoL Mmm a tourist or a non resident of the state is allowed to buy how many grams??

when they legalize those here I wanna open one

mr. cronic,
And a good Weednesday to you and yours. The young ladies appear to be enjoying life under your green thumb care. A store, a store you say ? How wonderful that would be. Sure wanna see it work out for ya.

Haha I never knew what bubble bags were for before I joined 420. I'll try it one day also. I think I've seen a full set on scamazon for 40 bucks. I love to smoke hash, but haven't had any in a long long time. :)

I've been drying trim to the point of being just brittle, either jarring it or using it right away, freezing the ground trim for an hour, tumbling it in a kief tumbler, and pressing the kief I get from it into hash with a pollen press. I've tried the bubble bags; they're messy to me.

I've been drying trim to the point of being just brittle, either jarring it or using it right away, freezing the ground trim for an hour, tumbling it in a kief tumbler, and pressing the kief I get from it into hash with a pollen press. I've tried the bubble bags; they're messy to me.

Cool stuff! Reps!!

Good evening weed cronic and a Happy Weednesday. Just thought I would put a few pictures of the grow. The first are the babies that are just starting to really start to grow. 5 weeks old clones that just sat there for around 3 weeks but looked good. Then some bud pron on the flowering girls. Getting close on a three of them. The babies are Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider and the flowers are from Royal Medic, Harlequin and PCBR

0209141736b.jpg
0209141736.jpg
0209141735b.jpg
0209141735a.jpg
0209141732.jpg
0209141734a.jpg
0205141908.jpg
0209141729.jpg

I saw on some tv show one time how they make hash in Nepal or w/e the eff it was. Anyway they just let it dry out really well and then grind it up and put it in between a couple screens that have wooden frames on the outside. Then they tap it over and over with wooden sticks to get the thrics to fall through. Looked awesome, no freezing, no water, no mess, just piles and piles of dry keif ready to be pressed.

Can I move to the Island and work for you Chronic?

sure as soon as they make dispensaries legal and if I can get through all the red tape :thumb:

mr. cronic,
And a good Weednesday to you and yours. The young ladies appear to be enjoying life under your green thumb care. A store, a store you say ? How wonderful that would be. Sure wanna see it work out for ya.

yea me too Yooper one day maybe they will smarten up, its actually pretty stupid you get the card then you ask what do I do now?
and they tell you your on your own, theres no dispensaries here if you don't know anyone or anything your basically screwed.
I found that out when I first started caregiving for my dad. its really stupid

the smoke is , no it was, just as good as the hash we smoked "under a glass" in the early 80's, DELICIOSO! ran out 2 days ago!

Happy HashWeednesday Cron! :party:

this thread is on FIRE!! I woke up with 40 thumbs!,

2 pages of love from your :circle-of-love: thanks to all :420:

Thanks Trichs :circle-of-love: yea its just a little harsh tho

I haven't tried the bags yet but I want to I do have my trusty silk screen works great :thumb:

Good evening weed cronic and a Happy Weednesday. Just thought I would put a few pictures of the grow. The first are the babies that are just starting to really start to grow. 5 weeks old clones that just sat there for around 3 weeks but looked good. Then some bud pron on the flowering girls. Getting close on a three of them. The babies are Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider and the flowers are from Royal Medic, Harlequin and PCBR

0209141736b.jpg
0209141736.jpg
0209141735b.jpg
0209141735a.jpg
0209141732.jpg
0209141734a.jpg
0205141908.jpg
0209141729.jpg

Thanks for the Lovely Update My friend glad to see your garden green

I saw on some tv show one time how they make hash in Nepal or w/e the eff it was. Anyway they just let it dry out really well and then grind it up and put it in between a couple screens that have wooden frames on the outside. Then they tap it over and over with wooden sticks to get the thrics to fall through. Looked awesome, no freezing, no water, no mess, just piles and piles of dry keif ready to be pressed.

yea all you need is the right size silk screen the return is way better than trying to use the blender and the gold coffee filter and the paper coffee filter and all the waiting for the thing to settle so you can drain and add clean water till its clear
but the hash I get left at the bottom is more green then what I get screening so but its basically the same process as what
theyre doing I mash it though a screen cooking strainer then I run it over my silk screen once its on the bottom I can smoke it or whatever but I want something nice and brown looking lol
its why I wanted to try bubble bags I want something less green :rofl:

Hey Cronic

Any chance you could swing by this dudes thread and help him out a bit? He's doing hydro in an areo garden and I can only offer so much since I'm a soil guy. Things are looking good it's just the small stuff.

AeroGarden Part Two - Featuring TopLED Reflector Series 96x3w

ok im there subbed now thanks for the link :thumb:

:byebye::byebye::byebye:Hi ya Cronic...

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Hi Chronic, Happy Thurweedsday.

I'm not gonna be online this weekend so have a good weedend. ;)

Great Freeweed Day and a very Great Chronic Weekend for ya Stealth :peace:

Back
Top Bottom