ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Very well said chronic..... Also with your leaf being torn in the middle like that.... My pops told me it happened during very vigorous growth.... It is the plant literally saw blading itself as it comes out. Happened to mine a bit too. Nothing to worry about

Hey Red Thanks Man
yea I wasn't worried about it I just thought it looked cool
Have a Great Day and Thanks For Stoppin in :thumb:

mr. cronic,
A great growing garden of green to gaze upon, you have there.

Nice pictures Dude. Plants do mutate some when growing. Can't have perfect leafs all the time. I get leaf blades that are half green and the other wood be pale green. Always remember it is a weed and it will grow out of alot of things. Hell if the plant can survive a reveg they can survive anything. Let me know how that one smokes. I've had great results with Green House. One of my favorites is 'The Church'. I've grown afew monsters of her and plan on another come spring time. Looking good Keepem Green

mr. cronic,
A great growing garden of green to gaze upon, you have there.

:thanks: Yooper

Beautiful update Chronic! Your plants are very happy ;)

:thanks: Sweet

Nice pictures Dude. Plants do mutate some when growing. Can't have perfect leafs all the time. I get leaf blades that are half green and the other wood be pale green. Always remember it is a weed and it will grow out of alot of things. Hell if the plant can survive a reveg they can survive anything. Let me know how that one smokes. I've had great results with Green House. One of my favorites is 'The Church'. I've grown afew monsters of her and plan on another come spring time. Looking good Keepem Green

ill probably chop it tomorrow i need the room down there
i saw a little taproot coming out of the seedsman white widow this morning so thatll be the next one in veg
actually gave the last ww away so this is the first im gonna grow out
OMM used to talk about the church he said he liked it was one of his favorites
Thanks For Dropping by Norcali
and Sweet and Yooper:thumb:

so possible chop tomorrow gonna check trichs and make a decision to chop or let it go another day

mr. cronic,
Another Tokeday cometh, wake and bake , before chop,chop. Have a good day and harvest.

Did someone say harvest?:high-five::yahoo:What's up Chronic.

Hey Jimmy maybe today if I have time if not tomorrow

mr. cronic,
Another Tokeday cometh, wake and bake , before chop,chop. Have a good day and harvest.

Same to you Yooper
Try and get it done today if not its down tomorrow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom