ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

mr. cronic,
The weedend, the weedend is upon us. May the island breezes gently caress the cronic world on the start of the weedend.

Frost! Looking great, love me some chem. Cant wait for my diesel to come down wooo!

Interested in your flushing regimine for some soil plants.. I read you incorporate the clearex. Do you use clearex on the beginning flushes and follow up a couple days later with reg water w/out it? I seem to have my ro filter running 24/7 trying to push out enough water to get decent flushes on my girls.

Can you explain clearex? Does this help break up all the un dissolved solids in the root zone & make for a quicker and more efficient flush?

I feel like I am wasting good water when I am flushing 20 gallons of freshly filtered ro and then pouring that right back down the drain after flushes. Plus, my landlord came by and let me know that my water was a little high this month, SKETCHY! :laugh:

Happy Shatterday to you Cron & 420Mag community! :joint:

Clearex is a sugar based solution that pulls additional fertilizer salts from the medium and from the plant.

Here is the home made Clearex solution that I made

Flower Day 61

Today I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Colouring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 millilitres per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

Frost! Looking great, love me some chem. Cant wait for my diesel to come down wooo!

Interested in your flushing regimine for some soil plants.. I read you incorporate the clearex. Do you use clearex on the beginning flushes and follow up a couple days later with reg water w/out it? I seem to have my ro filter running 24/7 trying to push out enough water to get decent flushes on my girls.

Can you explain clearex? Does this help break up all the un dissolved solids in the root zone & make for a quicker and more efficient flush?

I feel like I am wasting good water when I am flushing 20 gallons of freshly filtered ro and then pouring that right back down the drain after flushes. Plus, my landlord came by and let me know that my water was a little high this month, SKETCHY! :laugh:

Grow organic, no flushing:)

mr. cronic,
Wake and bake time on this Super Skunkday morning. Looks like it`s a wake and bake all day long day.

High Cronic hope ya having a great Skunkday Now a little question if you dont mind
how long be for harvest do you use the flush an do you have to do it very often I really dont have much of an angle on it? what I done on other grow,s was flush with water around a week befor. Any how I found I still get some crackling sound only a little but it must mean I am not doing it right:peace:

Good morning weed my Brotha cronic and a Happy SuperBowl Skunkday. GO SEAHAWKS

pick up any oysters?

Good weed to a Cronic
sorry to here about the Mother plant , other than that you are looking like its getting very close to Harvest day:thumb:

yes I can harvest anywhere from late Tuesday on just check trichs as days go by and chop when I think Its where I want it

mr. cronic,
The weedend, the weedend is upon us. May the island breezes gently caress the cronic world on the start of the weedend.

Thanks Yooper Its Skunkday now and the weather is looking nice today little lack of wind but the suns shining :thumb:

beautiful as always Cronic...:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

Lots of snowy flakes! Great Stuff Cron !!!

Great Weedkend bro

Thanks Dani :high-five: we do love the snow don't we? and I don't mean freezing my but in the white stuff lol

actually I flush my soil plants with plain tap water for about 2-3 weeks
the one soil plant I did actually cut and smoked was the one in my 2 gallon airpot this one was straight tap through the whole grow in ffof
mighta had bigger buds if I added something when it was flowering but everything looked nice green and showed no deficiencies so I didn't mess with it and just kept feeding plain water
the mother was in the process of being flushed but had root issues so it went into the bin
I do my hydro girls with clearex for 4 days and if im not lazy ill switch it out to plain tap at 4 days, if im lazy I just keep topping it off with tap till its ready to chop I don't however ph my water on flush water comes out neutral and 7.0 out of the tap I just throw clearex in with that people say to ph it but im trying to clear the plant so last thing I wanna do is add ph down acid
plant still drinks and still lives on that so I don't worry about it
Happy Skunkday CA

Looking very nice Chronic. ;)
Happy Sativa day.

:high-five::thanks: Thanks Stealth
Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Clearex is a sugar based solution that pulls additional fertilizer salts from the medium and from the plant.

Here is the home made Clearex solution that I made

cool info KJC thanks for dropping that on us
Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Interesting stuff about the clearex. It looks like I will have to check in tmrw for some foot pics :*(

oh yes today is foot day
lol
I mean res change day right after im done answering these post in my journal im off to the next room my buckets and well all the stuff I need to do my sunday funday thing Happy Skunkday Rain :high-five:

Grow organic, no flushing:)

Hey Legit I use clearex on my hydro plants only I only use plain tap on the soil plants for flush
and if the soil can support the plant I add nothing

Hey Cronic, looking Krontastic. Enjoy your Skunkday! :roorrip:

Thanks CannaMeds I will Happy Skunkday :Namaste:

In the works :) First, I must "enjoy" all of my ferts that have been bought without proper research, no body likes a waster :laugh:

:rofl:
yep I wanna use up all my stuff before I try something else but
I like using organic hydro nutes so im not quik to try out new things

mr. cronic,
Wake and bake time on this Super Skunkday morning. Looks like it`s a wake and bake all day long day.

yep roads will be empty this afternoon so it be great if I wanna go do something since everyone will be glued to the tv :rofl:
Happy Skunkday Yooper eh the wake and bakes kinda weak with the 60dw
im sure most people that don't smoke a lot like us would love it I just need something stronger lol
the chemdawg almost ready so im hoping that will be the ticket until I get another ogk done
Happy Skunkday Yooper

High Cronic hope ya having a great Skunkday Now a little question if you dont mind
how long be for harvest do you use the flush an do you have to do it very often I really dont have much of an angle on it? what I done on other grow,s was flush with water around a week befor. Any how I found I still get some crackling sound only a little but it must mean I am not doing it right:peace:

I give my soil plants 1-2 weeks on flush with plain water if the trichs allow id always take it to the 2 week mark rather than 1 week
it still will have enough nutes within itself to keep maturing
as I was saying the ogk in the 2 gallon airpot was never given any nutes it was strictly grown with what was in the soil
but as it was a rooted clone as soon as it went into the airpot it went into 12/12 just plain water till it was done
id say if you can get a good soil and not have to add anything as your growing it is probably the cleanest easiest way to grow
think about it all you do is water it when it needs it till its done
how much easier can it be just a thought
Great Skunkday to ya Brother Jaga

High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise Happy Skunkday :circle-of-love:
I had to do a concrete pour yesterday with wheelbarrows for a slab so I didn't stay on long last night lol
its why im answering the posts this morning and after im done its res change and some cleanup and picture day!!

Good morning weed my Brotha cronic and a Happy SuperBowl Skunkday. GO SEAHAWKS

Hey Brotha Bee Happy Skunkday Bowl day to ya man
Have a Great Day you got your bets down? this will be a good one don't ya think one team with a good offense and the other with a good defense

Beautiful Cronic, Im in Love with your Ladies.

Thanks Rx and Thanks for the Reps Man
You have yourself a great Bowl Skunkday :thumb:

ok im go into res change mode now so ill be back in a few hrs posting
depends how long I take lol
some days I move faster some days I sit and stare into the abyss more lol
oh and take hits while I am staring into the abyss :rofl:
Great Skunkday to all and Everyone
also id like to thanks all the people who gives me support and and stop by to say hi
this is my cheers where I feel like im part of something and somewhere to hang out where everything and everyones cool
mostly lol :rofl:
hey nothings ever perfect but as long as its close im happy :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom