ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

CHOP.......CHOp.......CHop.......Chop.......chop.......cho.......ch.......c.............................................................................................

Choke choke choke choke! Oh wait I mean chop chop chop chop! I want to see the results! Take some pics of the trimming you will most def be turning into dabs ;)

Sounds like a busy night coming. Cool I've got one been on tap water for the last 5 days. She's a purple strain so I'm going to throw mine in the 'office' it's last couple days. Gets chilly in my office at night, outdoors is down in the 20's which will help bring out some colors. Ya got to let me know what you thought of the Chem. I've been thinking about her with the next order I throw out. Hope you got some good buds that will gum up your scissors. Keepem Green

Happy chopping Cronic...:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise Thanks Took Me most of the night was hanging out with omm and thsea for a bit this afternoon

Good Luck and may the Weed Gods be with you :tokin:

Thanks Man :high-five:

CHOP.......CHOp.......CHop.......Chop.......chop.......cho.......ch.......c.............................................................................................

Yea took me long enough lol

does the chemdawg smell a lot different than the og kush?

when its growing yes on the chop yes but it smells like something I come across before I cant place it yet
maybe its the chemdawg I bought from my friend way back lol
but it smells like something I smelled

Choke choke choke choke! Oh wait I mean chop chop chop chop! I want to see the results! Take some pics of the trimming you will most def be turning into dabs ;)

ill take a pic of the trims in the paper bag tomorrow I think I took a pic of a small pile of trim I gotta check the camera ill post tomorrow theres a couple more pics of other things I wanna take so like a small midweek update :thumb:

Sounds like a busy night coming. Cool I've got one been on tap water for the last 5 days. She's a purple strain so I'm going to throw mine in the 'office' it's last couple days. Gets chilly in my office at night, outdoors is down in the 20's which will help bring out some colors. Ya got to let me know what you thought of the Chem. I've been thinking about her with the next order I throw out. Hope you got some good buds that will gum up your scissors. Keepem Green

as soon as I can get a smoke out of it lol
then one later when its cured a bit lol
smells nice tho like I was saying the smell is familiar

Happy Harvest, Cronic! Aloha.

:nicethread::yummy::welldone::hookah:

Thanks CannaMeds :Namaste:

so ill do a small post tomorrow of the chop and moving the other plants down into veg and if the taproots long enough putting the germing seed from paper towel to rooting plug I think the one I have now is rapid rooter ive used a different one before with the same
success

A happy weedsday to the Cronic family
An a soon to be happy reeping I hope that Mrs Cronic is feeling better today:peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother Jaga Yes she is she went to work today :thumb: Thanks Buddy :circle-of-love:

High Dennise :high-five:

Aloha Hoggy and Happy Weednesday to You! :thumb:

:cheer:

Hey Relaxed I was slacking for a bit but im gonna go through my subs after I finish eating this canned chili lol
then ill post a midweek update :thumb:
and a Happy Aloha Weednsday To you too :circle-of-love:

Happy Weedsday to everyone!! Nothing better than Hump Day.... on Weed:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey Troy Same to you Man Thanks for stopping By tomorrow is downhill for the weekend :thumb:

ok I finally cleared my subbed stuff gonna get these pics on the computer put them in order upload and ill have my midweek update :thumb:

ok were gonna start with the end of one and end on the beginnings of another

DSC028664.JPG

DSC028674.JPG

DSC028684.JPG

DSC028694.JPG

DSC028704.JPG

DSC028714.JPG

DSC028723.JPG

DSC028734.JPG

DSC028743.JPG

DSC028753.JPG

DSC028993.JPG

ok OGK x GDp and XTina

DSC028862.JPG

DSC028871.JPG

DSC028882.JPG

DSC028892.JPG

DSC028903.JPG

ok the white widow went into rooting plug today
so this is how I do it works for me not saying itll work for anyone else but it works lol

so heres a dry as a bone rapid rooter gonna go through the step of what I do

DSC028772.JPG

DSC028783.JPG

DSC028793.JPG

as you can see I cut it open

DSC028812.JPG

DSC028823.JPG

you can see the little seed in the hole
then ill break a piece of the rooting plug off and plug the hole

DSC028833.JPG

DSC028841.JPG

DSC028853.JPG

ok turned the bubbler back on

DSC028913.JPG

DSC028922.JPG

DSC028932.JPG

DSC028944.JPG

DSC028954.JPG

and the top now

DSC028964.JPG

DSC028974.JPG

DSC028982.JPG

ok next update usual day sunday funday :thumb:

I knew I forgot something lol
I cant get the door open enough to get it all
I actually had to go to the store and buy more clothes pins
ill do the hanging tomorrow eve :rofl:

actually I think I can go get one right now then I don't have to worry about it tomorrow

Awesome CHH!!! :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom