ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Awesome man! :high-five:

All this picture-posting-peer-pressure! I'll join in, CHH! C'mon man! Posting hanging buds, without your foot in the shot?!

Now I'm going to google f'real. Peace buddy! Congrats on the harvest!

Thank you Chronic.:)Not a bad haul at all buddy.Congrat's.:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy :high-five:

All I can say is

:cheer:DAMMMM:cheer:

:thanks: Thanks Jax

Awesome CHH!!! :welldone:

Thank you Sir :circle-of-love: waiting for more of your awesome pics Brotha

Awesome man! :high-five:

All this picture-posting-peer-pressure! I'll join in, CHH! C'mon man! Posting hanging buds, without your foot in the shot?!

Now I'm going to google f'real. Peace buddy! Congrats on the harvest!

yea the foot was a bit difficult at the positions I had to take those pictures :rofl:

Sure glad you are not busy CHH. :circle-of-love:

at least for now lol
gonna be busy for a couple days then ill be back to the nothing lol
Thanks For stopping by Buddy

Congrats on your harvest...Very nice nugs for you :bravo:

:thanks: Heady I hope so it might be lighter than I hope for but hey its something :thumb: buds not as dense as I want it
:high-five:

Great instructions on the rapid rooters Chronic! :high-five:

Happy Thurweed day!

Hey CannaFan Thanks and thanks for droppin in and a Happy Thurweed day to you too
and everyone else :circle-of-love:

Beautiful..just beautiful.... High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise and Great day to ya Thanks for droppin in :circle-of-love:

Hi Chronic, Congrats on your harvest man, looks very nice. ;)
Good luck with your WW, hope it turns out nice and frosty. My WW is still curing but she looks amazing.:rollit:

Good evening weed cronic and a Happy Thurweedday. Great looking harvest and beautiful girls. :bravo:

mr. cronic.
Such a bountiful harvest I see, well done my man.
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats.:bravo:

Nice harvest man, what is in the Big Gulp cup that you put cutting in, does not look like plain water, has some color to it?

the cup is kinda dirty lol its an old cup and maybe the waters been in there for a week :rofl:
it was plain water tho from the tap its in the bubbler now I want it to root faster than its been lol

Glorious update buddy! Congratulations on your harvest! :bravo:

:thanks::high-five::circle-of-love::Namaste: Thanks Relaxed

congrats bro! harvested way too early, but it's all preference.

I wanted to give it till res change day but I needed to shift things around already and
it kept leaning over more every day and it was lifting the netpot lid off the bucket :rofl:
but lemme tell you after only 2 days of drying it burns and smokes I had to try it lol
id say its just as good as the og kush I have growin tastes good too
cant describe it but ive tasted it before I think I need more time more hits and maybe a little cure on it :rofl:

Nice going, Cronic! Enjoy the rest of your weedk....

:welldone::clap:

Thanks CannaMeds You too :high-five: Tomorrow is FreeWeed day do we all have our FreeWeed?

Hi Chronic, Congrats on your harvest man, looks very nice. ;)
Good luck with your WW, hope it turns out nice and frosty. My WW is still curing but she looks amazing.:rollit:

Thanks Stealth I hope it does too its one of those strains they tell you to give it a couple to few days of dark before harvest have you tried it and not tried it and see if there was any significant difference?
I always got stuff on different cycles so its hard to just shut off the light :rofl:

Yo Chrondawg, im comming over if you need a bud inspector :)

Yea even a taste tester I got a couple but I always could use more

Good evening weed cronic and a Happy Thurweedday. Great looking harvest and beautiful girls. :bravo:

Hey my Brotha Glad you make my journal a stop in your daily stops on journals :rofl:
Thanks Brotha :Namaste: and a Great Thurweed Night to you and a Better Freeweed day !!! :thumb:

mr. cronic.
Such a bountiful harvest I see, well done my man.
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats.:bravo:

Thanks man not the dense solid nugs like og kush or the afghan kush x skunk I grew actually other then the medi bomb 2 which I truly did not like and was a waste to grow lol for me anyhow I still like the medi bomb 1 tho
yea this is kinda fluffy seems like its hardening up as it dries but only time will tell well see if it makes the weight :thumb:

I think I will burn one on this most weedtastic occasion:bravo::Namaste:

Hey Troy Me too I got a couple pics I wanted to post but now I wanna take a hit lol :rofl:
ill be back with a couple pics why not

Glad you enjoy it. Chemd is in og kush. I think the greenhouse chemd is diesel x ogk

so I put WW in the rooting plug yesterday
this is about 24 hrs later or today lol

DSC029053.JPG

heres my ogk mother im gonna have a chemdawg mother soon and well see whats next

oh yea its funny I gotta say this mother s get out of hand cause I take like 3-4 cuttings at a time lol
I usually have to cut just to keep it in check and that's throwing out cuttings lol oh well I don't have anyone who wants em so

DSC029063.JPG

oh yea the soon to be gonna be mother chemdawg is in that beige colored freal cup

DSC029073.JPG

Back
Top Bottom