Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Highya SO,

Just dawned on me what you meant!! Haha. We don't play the lottery. I read the first report about winning. Didn't say who, or where, only how much 1.35 bil.
Your lady is taking off very well! Seems very energized, and happy!

Highya SO,

Just dawned on me what you meant!! Haha. We don't play the lottery. I read the first report about winning. Didn't say who, or where, only how much 1.35 bil.
Your lady is taking off very well! Seems very energized, and happy!
Thanks! We usually don't either but got wrapped up a bit on this one. 1.35B makes me uncomfortable anyway.
It finally looks like a grow Bode! From the chair it looks like 58 days old now too! She's not a baby. Things may speed up!

1.35 billion dollars?
Naa that doesn't make me uncomfortable. Haha
Exchange that for Rands and I recon we could build a ton of schools here and still have enough to live happy. I mean think how much suffering that sort of money could end in a whole country and its lotto money. Wow.
Anyways the take away here is that if anyone has 1.35B thats making you u comfortable I'll take some off your hands with pleasure
Have a great Sunday cool people

1.35B makes me uncomfortable anyway.

I get what you mean.. your privacy is gone and you’ll never have another new person in your life you won’t be suspicious of, and even then some of the current ones would become suspicious. It sounds like you’d need to purchase a lifetime supply of antacid and Xanax, which you could afford lol.

@Lerugged makes a good point about all the good you could do, but even with that, your entire life as you know it is done forever. It’s an intimidating thought. Thankfully it’s nothing more than a pipe dream for 99.9% of us 🤣

I dropped this little sexing nugget in @Gee64 thread “The Gee Spot” just click the arrow in my quote to go there, but I figured anyone who hasn’t made it over that way would appreciate seeing it.

Check out this fun little note I caught browsing Revs seed bank:

“Using a flowering photoperiod of 12/12 on sprouts for their first 10 days above ground, then switching them to an 18/6 photoperiod will allow you to easily sex them at 30 days of age—give or take 3 days”

What do you think of this? I’m wondering if it’s worth losing 60 hours of light

Cheers for a pleasant Sunday morning to the Stoneys.:green_heart:
Good growing Nev!
1.35 billion dollars?
Naa that doesn't make me uncomfortable. Haha
Exchange that for Rands and I recon we could build a ton of schools here and still have enough to live happy. I mean think how much suffering that sort of money could end in a whole country and its lotto money. Wow.
Anyways the take away here is that if anyone has 1.35B thats making you u comfortable I'll take some off your hands with pleasure
Have a great Sunday cool people
That's a ton of money! Seems like work!
I get what you mean.. your privacy is gone and you’ll never have another new person in your life you won’t be suspicious of, and even then some of the current ones would become suspicious. It sounds like you’d need to purchase a lifetime supply of antacid and Xanax, which you could afford lol.

@Lerugged makes a good point about all the good you could do, but even with that, your entire life as you know it is done forever. It’s an intimidating thought. Thankfully it’s nothing more than a pipe dream for 99.9% of us 🤣
I would do good for sure! I'm glad it's someone else though!
Thats for sure , But all the new people i would meet in my new home would never no ! Damn that plant has jumped in two days ! Way to Go !!
Just a little heat and maybe she was ready too.
Nice to see the new growth and energy!
Hi Carmen, that's what I love most I think! New things revving up! Top time maybe tomorrow! She's on the move!
I dropped this little sexing nugget in @Gee64 thread “The Gee Spot” just click the arrow in my quote to go there, but I figured anyone who hasn’t made it over that way would appreciate seeing it.
Much appreciated! I now remember that! There's so much to learn! And remember!

TIME TO TOP DAY UPDATE

Good day all! She's growing well enough to top, so off with her top! I have a feeling it's going to be busy from here on to flower! Just what the dr ordered! I found her all nice today.

So I gave her the haircut.
There's 6 nodes at least left. I'll count them soon when I go to clean things up down under.

We're having a nice light snowy day today. Everything's all pretty in the yard. Have a good one!

Highya SO,

Gorgeous lady you have there! She's growing on speed now. Do you put amphetemines in her feed? She's loving the LOS SIP! I'm sure you are too!! Getting closer the Holy Grail of Growing technique!! Happy Smokin'

Lovely, even without her head! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom