Cbdhemp808's Comparison Grow - HI-BISCUS SIP Bucket Vs. Nursery Pot

I think it's time for the SIP and POT to get a top watering of 1 gal each of water mixed with horsetail tea and fresh aloe juice. They also need another spray of neem/Bronner's cuz I'm seeing what looks sorta like a bit of leaf miner, mostly on the leaves of the SIP plant. I'll add some drops of orange oil as well.
I top watered with the tea and gave them a spray.

Horsetail tea (left) and aloe juice (right). Adds up to about 1/2 gal. I added this to 1-1/2 gal of water and top-watered both plants with 1 gal.
tea_time.jpg

DAY 26

The plants are looking good. Nursery POT plant is looking a bit better than SIP plant... leaves are a slightly darker green.

DAY 24: HEIGHT... SIP - 31.75", POT - 32.50", Δ -0.75
DAY 26: HEIGHT... SIP - 32.00", POT - 33.50", Δ -1.50

The SIP rez was empty prior to top watering the 1 gal tea. Now rez level is about 2-1/4".

Highya CBD dude,

I have a question - One pot is on a riser (wood) and the other isn't? Is that a concrete floor? Cold floor will influence the temp of the growing medium. Just thought I'd bring it up. I don't see anything wrong with your grow, but the SIP plant should have more biomass than the other one. Happy Smokin'

Highya CBD dude,

I have a question - One pot is on a riser (wood) and the other isn't? Is that a concrete floor? Cold floor will influence the temp of the growing medium. Just thought I'd bring it up. I don't see anything wrong with your grow, but the SIP plant should have more biomass than the other one. Happy Smokin'
The ground is dirt and I just put the wood under the nursery pot to raise it up to about the same level as the SIP, just for the visuals when comparing by eye. We have warm temps here... no concern about cold medium. Yes, in theory the SIP plant should overtake the other plant... at some point!

Back
Top Bottom