CatfishKnight's Grow Room: 420's MarsPro Cree128

The reason I said that is because that is recommend in this Marijuana Growing Book I am reading. I thought it would reflect better too. I guess I can put the same stuff on the walls onto my grow tables.
Just a tip. Mirrors don't make good light reflectors as they absorb light. Stick with the mylar or flat white.

Going to have to use the 144*5 reflector unit since I don't want it being controlled by one remote for all.
As for the Seeds someone has sent me their developmental seeds they have developed to try. :)
So whats going to power the mother plant? Also what strain did you decide to start with?

I see you're also planting chillies. Good :)

I have planted Jalapenos and Serranos and now it's harvest time. The Jalapenos turned out really under-whelming, no heat at all right after harvest, taste like green peppers. A "little" heat if you have them ripe in a bag for a few days. Serranos turned out excellent, LOTS of heat. (Hotter I really don't want to go, Serranos are just right for my taste). Now I wish I planted more :)

I see you're also planting chillies. Good :)

I have planted Jalapenos and Serranos and now it's harvest time. The Jalapenos turned out really under-whelming, no heat at all right after harvest, taste like green peppers. A "little" heat if you have them ripe in a bag for a few days. Serranos turned out excellent, LOTS of heat. (Hotter I really don't want to go, Serranos are just right for my taste). Now I wish I planted more :)

Glad someone else is growing peppers. Just a hobby with the world's hottest. I can add to taste in Salsa. I then slowly add the heat. :)

After two days in the Grow Room...
3 of the seeds are showing in the "Rapid Rooter" holes that they are spouting.
Yeah....

20151125_084039.jpg

20151125_084120.jpg

20151124_090717.jpg

And their off to the races :thumb:

Yeap oldergrower they are off. Kind of nervous. After only growing under the Curly lights like from Walmart for 2 grows then doing nothing for 2 years I decided to jump back in again.

Thanks Stoney. My seedlings are growing so hopefully I can put them in their bigger pots and let them go.... :)

20151202_174642.jpg

Love the grow room. I just picked up the Mars ll 1200. Hung it yesterday. I am very interested in the pro series I will be following to see how everything goes. Good luck

I am also from the WA area I live by the old WOOD SHED the Sonics use to play in while Key Arena was being remodeled.

I go past both stadiums of Seahawks & Mariners every day to go to work. :)

Back
Top Bottom