Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

A thing of beauty Blew. :bravo:

Anybody have an opinion on the Devil Cream Autos by Sweet Seeds? I had Dark Devil in my basket and it went out of stock....

What did you end up doing about this?

I have harvested Carnival between 57 and 77 days under 11/13 light..

Today, I harvested a smallish Carnival at 66 days. Aged pistils. Trichomes are full cloudy with aged stalks that are getting stretched and bent. She went into flower at 25"high x 25"wide and came out at 30" x 30" and slumping over .

A view of the buds after removing the larger fan leaves

Buds are typical 'dispensary sized.'

Buds have been foxtailing for at least 2 weeks.

After trimming you can see how the buds are clubbed-shaped at top from the foxtailing.

About 1.5 oz of dense, sticky buds hanging to dry after their bud washing.

There is an aroma I had not been able to place from Carnival; a tangy, sharp aroma that is bitter but not unpleasant.

Riding in the car after I trimmed, the wife asked, "Have you been eating garlic this morning?"

I sniffed my fingers for the tangy smell of her trichomes. Yep, that's it. The aroma of raw garlic.

Rad, I thought I'd left a response about this, but evidentially I didn't. First off :thumb: Mine foxtailed too, and I love foxtails. :slide:

Garlic you say? Hmmmm..... ok, I went out and stuck my nose in a jar, and maybe..... I'll have the daughter check it out tomorrow. She's got a splendidly sensitive olfactory system.

Very interesting. Stronger at harvest, I'd think?

A thing of beauty Blew. :bravo:
Thanks, but I am thinking I might have started a little early (or that I need to start growing in my bigger GH)

I have topped her 2x and now am training her top growth sideways in an attempt to keep her under 8'.

Carnival next to the support pole...starting LST on that growth that is reaching for the sun...

Neiko!! You won! :yahoo: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :yahoo:

I forgot it was the first. Lol!

Congratulations! :bravo:

:thumb:I'd like to join this carnival thread I just found today. So many journals. My carnival is 44 days old and had the lower 4 branches cloned yesterday. This pic is at 37 days.
:Namaste:

Lovely my friend. :hug:

Harvested my Carnival today, on day 70 of flowering. Early by my standards but she seemed ready enough. I’m looking forward to smoking some. :). I would winnow these down to a tasteful two or three pics but screw that im too tired and stoned ha ha ha.

She looked ready to come down to me Weaselcracker. Good work. I wish I got chunky the way you always do. Your harvests always leave me feeling more than a little envious. Lol! This is your first attempt at Carnival, which means you're going to get the first taste. :slide:

One of my favorit things to do is open the jar and stick my nose in for a good terpene hit. Yummy!

Did you get the lime edge to the fragrance? It's what Graytail and I always get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom