I'm a new SWICK grower with no expectations either way, and I hope I delivered a beautiful harvest as well. :)

Whether it actually turned out to be a SWICK after looking at the rootopsy I'll leave others to decide!
Of course, your plant was amazing and that harvest is he-uge!

Let me clarify, @PerkPot's grow was organic, like Gees and mine. Your plant was a roaring success. Gee's and mine not so much but Perkie's a roaring success, the exception. What was done differently, PerkPot top watered in addition to the swick, and worked hard to get the swicking working optimally.

Hey Carmen,

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I just posted a swick update in The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It that lends a lot of credibility to what @PerkPot accomplished, which is amazing👍👊❤️. As always I included a long-winded explanation of my theory. Hopefully it helps others out, or at least lets them avoid where you and I started.

Hey Carmen,

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I just posted a swick update in the Gee Spot Post in thread 'The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It' The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It that lends a lot of credibility to what @PerkPot accomplished, which is amazing👍👊❤️. As aways I incuded log-winded explanation of my theory. Hopefully helps others out, or at least lets them avoid where you and I started.
Not at all, thank you for posting the link!
:thanks:
Thanks Shed, not sure what happened but I edited it.

Post in thread 'The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It' The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It

There it is again.
:thanks:

I lurk and watch your stuff Nick, its pretty dang cool👍👊
Thanks dude! My Organic (until its not) SIP is being planted tomorrow - she’s already at 8-12” depending on which plant I go for. Brix meter should be delivered today (love a gadget) a lot of my medium thoughts for that grow have coming from reading your stuff!
Cheers again!

Nick

Thanks dude! My Organic (until its not) SIP is being planted tomorrow - she’s already at 8-12” depending on which plant I go for. Brix meter should be delivered today (love a gadget) a lot of my medium thoughts for that grow have coming from reading your stuff!
Cheers again!

Nick
Did you break the other Brix meter or are you getting a better one?

Parmesan auto buds are looking nice if it wasn't for the rust coloured spots on all the leaves. I'm watching the pistils as they turn and the buds fatten up and get glittery. Nothing to do but water and wait now. I'll catch up with G2 pics later.

For now just the Parmesan auto.

Parmesan auto buds are looking nice if it wasn't for the rust coloured spots on all the leaves. I'm watching the pistils as they turn and the buds fatten up and get glittery. Nothing to do but water and wait now. I'll catch up with G2 pics later.

Looking very nice Carmen, well done :thumb:

:dreamy:

Hey Carmen,

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I just posted a swick update in The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It that lends a lot of credibility to what @PerkPot accomplished, which is amazing👍👊❤️. As always I included a long-winded explanation of my theory. Hopefully it helps others out, or at least lets them avoid where you and I started.
That's an amazing sharing. :thumb:

Nice shots as always, you have a beautiful garden.

Looking great Carmen!

@Absorber the other one only had alcohol maybe and was impossible to read - always was really cloudy whatever the adjustment. The new one is digital. £20 from Shenzhen.
Thank you Nick :)

We have lights out for a couple of hours so I got some shots of the Gelato auto 2 plant in natural light. Judging from the first Gelato plant that went for 85 days, this one has about two weeks to go.

Can't believe it is Friday already! Have an awesome weekend.

It's that time again... what time? Trichome time!

I have decided not to drought this plant because of the deficient calcium. I reckon the flowers probably need the calcium more than they need to be drought stressed, in order to produce more and better trichs. What do you think?

It's that time again... what time? Trichome time!

I have decided not to drought this plant because of the deficient calcium. I reckon the flowers probably need the calcium more than they need to be drought stressed, in order to produce more and better trichs. What do you think?

Looking fabalicious 👍

Back
Top Bottom