I was sitting at the table, working on some artwork and whenever I looked up at the plants I saw the canopy and wanted to take pics.

Flower shots.

Lol, I haven't smoked anything other than that bud the entire afternoon, and I'm a nice kind of buzzed. I'm going to leave the plant alone for now though :)
They're gorgeous! You trained the dickens out of them!
I have to wait for buds and it's killing me! 3 more weeks for me and I'm going for it too!

They're gorgeous! You trained the dickens out of them!
Thank you! :)
I have to wait for buds and it's killing me! 3 more weeks for me and I'm going for it too!
They'll come! Gosh three weeks passes by so fast these days. Have you noticed how the days are just flying by? Well they are here and I'm not even that busy lol.

Thank you! :)

They'll come! Gosh three weeks passes by so fast these days. Have you noticed how the days are just flying by? Well they are here and I'm not even that busy lol.
Time, that doesn't even exist, really does slow down when things are on the agenda to do or when things are about to get done I think. So yeah all the time, then not, then again! Me and the calendar don't get along all the time. Maybe that's it! It's changing all the time! ☺️

Greetings friends,

A quick note. I have started my Spring journal with Vipar Spectra XS Pro and I'd like to invite you to join me while I grow two Red Russian XXL x Lowryder #2 by Victory Seeds.

Here it is:
Sure, I'm definitely in the new journal.
They will be getting more fat.

Your milk might go sour

Happy Birthday?! Carmen, here you go…

IMG_5720.jpeg

Works on so many levels 😂

Happy Birthday?! Carmen, here you go…

IMG_5720.jpeg

Works on so many levels 😂
Dankie Skattie, Ek kan die melktert van hier af proe!
For anyone who doesn't know milktart, its a custard pie with cinnamon.... so delicious and creamy sweet.

And the moment you've all been waiting for, dem roots!

Never has my flabber been so ghasted! (stolen line from Disney or somewhere). There were nothing but feeder roots, jam packed into that grow bag. This plant had taken up the whole bag with nothing but feeder roots! I think it was a hungry plant because it ran out of food!

😲

:passitleft:

🥳

:party:

:thanks:

Thank you guys! What a lekker day.
Damn..... lol, I'm always waiting for the member to say "that's not my real birthday" so I don't say shit....

Well....
:happy-birthday:

...even though I'm late as shit... 🤣🤣🤣

Damn..... lol, I'm always waiting for the member to say "that's not my real birthday" so I don't say shit....

Well....
:happy-birthday:

...even though I'm late as shit... 🤣🤣🤣
:passitleft: Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom