Ok, I am confused again. I will just ask when I need to know if the angle is 50 % I wouldn't know which to choose, 135 or 90. Thank you Azi
Doesn't have to be all that complicated. Hold the protractor up vertically near your leaf and read the angle that's about half way between where you are at the start and straight down. That's your target.

And I measure from where the stem of the leaf starts at its connection point to the limb to where the other end of the leaf attaches to the fingers. That's my starting angle and then watch the measurement change as the days pass.

I find I get little movement for a few days and then a steady drop.

I interject only to say,some pheno or genotypes will have the white pistols throughout the grow. I'd harvest, my 2 cents. SSgrower Nice Macro shots
Thank you SSg. I have been busy today. I went to the nursery to buy more seedling starter. I wet beans yesterday so I've been preparing my seedling pots. I may harvest later tonight if I can't sleep, or wait another day.
I see a lot of clear trichs yet. But I also like more amber, so there's that...
Thank you Azi. I've got the three plants so I thought I'd go for a nice speedy high with this one and then leave the second one to go much longer, and compare the two. I don't mind waiting a day or so more.
Doesn't have to be all that complicated. Hold the protractor up vertically near your leaf and read the angle that's about half way between where you are at the start and straight down. That's your target.

And I measure from where the stem of the leaf starts at its connection point to the limb to where the other end of the leaf attaches to the fingers. That's my starting angle and then watch the measurement change as the days pass.

I find I get little movement for a few days and then a steady drop.
Ha, I discovered the origin of your name while googling leaf wilt angle! Thank you. I appreciate the graphic explanation. It really helps to visualize.

Tester bit, fast dry, cough, answer!
Great idea, thanks! I'm already a bit numb from chain smoking tonight so I might as well wait until tomorrow to have another look at them :smokin:

I'm guilty of harvesting bit by bit until there is none left to cure. Haha. Just a small plant but yeah....I'll just take this little snack tester here.... ohhh nice, I'll just snip another for tomorrow... until there is only one cola to harvest...

Has it lasted up until now?
:nomo:
Thank you, yes! I'm sick of looking at it, so I've stopped looking at it. Every time I do, more white pistils appear :laugh: I had to be honest with myself. I think it can go a few days longer.

I was sitting at the table, working on some artwork and whenever I looked up at the plants I saw the canopy and wanted to take pics.

Flower shots.

I meant the high!
Lol, I haven't smoked anything other than that bud the entire afternoon, and I'm a nice kind of buzzed. I'm going to leave the plant alone for now though :)

You can see Spring in the background, like one of those Constantia cottages out in the countryside. Ahh sweet man!
The garden is looking lovely. Everything is in bloom and there happens to be a lot of pink and mauve, with a splash of white. It's encouraging to see nature respond to a change in season that is not really that evident yet. Last week we had those two hot days that preceded the cold front, but they were caused by berg winds. It is raining less but the days are still generally quite cold. C'mon thaw, c'mon summer!

Greetings friends,

A quick note. I have started my Spring journal with Vipar Spectra XS Pro and I'd like to invite you to join me while I grow two Red Russian XXL x Lowryder #2 by Victory Seeds.

Here it is:

Back
Top Bottom