This is starting up

This is starting up
Hi Joe, thank you. I have applied and they have accepted me. I have some concerns about the timing of the grow which I am discussing with them. I'd love to participate. Let's see. I requested the Northern Lights x Big Bud auto fems :)

Hi Valerie,
Thank you. It should have enough nitrogen and phosphorus in the soil to sustain bloom. I am not sure how the calcium deficiency affects nutrient absorption. I think lockout can be a potential threat. I don't think that is the case with this plant though, as we are not seeing any other deficiencies at this time.
I am looking forward to working with new soil as I am not sure how much of the problems I experience can be attributed to the soil I am using in this grow.
If a plant is deficient in calcium, new leaves and root tips will show abnormal growth such as discolouration and curling, and meristems may die off completely. Yes, obviously this hasn't happened to our plants, they all look great. This shows that the soil you are using is great and that there are enough nutrients in the soil. lol

Belated Happy Birthday CR. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::cheer::party::happy-birthday:
Thank you Cap!
If a plant is deficient in calcium, new leaves and root tips will show abnormal growth such as discolouration and curling, and meristems may die off completely. Yes, obviously this hasn't happened to our plants, they all look great. This shows that the soil you are using is great and that there are enough nutrients in the soil. lol
Yes! Thankfully I managed to treat the calcium deficiency and the plant is maturing nicely. In fact I did a pre-drought trichome check and am pleased with the look of the trichomes so far. I hope to see more packing on during controlled drought.

Hi Joe, thank you. I have applied and they have accepted me. I have some concerns about the timing of the grow which I am discussing with them. I'd love to participate. Let's see. I requested the Northern Lights x Big Bud auto fems :)
That's great :goof:I got accepted also Strawbery banana & Cherry pie 😋
Go Canuk 🇨🇦

That's great :goof:I got accepted also Strawbery banana & Cherry pie 😋
Go Canuk 🇨🇦

Yeah me too. Always liked Canadialand! We share a birthday! Now I just need to navigate 25 regular seeds in my life 😅 Gorilla Banner - I’m assuming Deadpool is going to deliver them?! 🤣
This is most excellent news :)
I've been given the go ahead to grow Northern Lights x Big Bud autos from @Canuk Seeds and I will start those for my summer tabletop grow. So exciting! :yahoo: It's going to be another @ViparSpectra grow too!

These Viparspectra KS series lights are for real, check out my 3x3 grow of 3 auto's I have under a KS 2500 4 bar LED. Cheers SS
Hey SSg, I have viewed your journal several times but it doesn't save to my watch list for some reason. Also, I struggle to find the link as it is not in your signature. Please give it to me again :) I don't understand why it doesn't save to my watch list 🤔 I'd love to see your grow.

Sorry I missed most of your grow, Carmen. I read the last 3 pages and think the plants you have going look great! I especially liked this one and think you should enter it in one of the monthly contests:

I'm looking at all of the canopy training in people's tents and I thought I should share a shot of the Parmesan for fun. Here is the plant in natural light. I thought the sun catching the buds was an attractive look.

I'll try to keep up now.

Just because glitter exists pics

Pretty much all the leaves on the Parmesan plant are necrotic from calcium deficiency. The controlled drought has exacerbated the situation and the leaves are looking a bit fried. Ah well, not long to go now. I would say the control leaf has reached about half way in it's droop. The trichomes are looking pretty :)

Thank you Cap!

Yes! Thankfully I managed to treat the calcium deficiency and the plant is maturing nicely. In fact I did a pre-drought trichome check and am pleased with the look of the trichomes so far. I hope to see more packing on during controlled drought.

WOW, Cool, great work!
These Viparspectra KS series lights are for real, check out my 3x3 grow of 3 auto's I have under a KS 2500 4 bar LED. Cheers SS
Thank you for the approval, we are so pleased to hear that. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom