Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

I never---EVER---mix nutes neat... Nor are they ever poured directly up to the roots. I actually unplug my pump to be sure that it doesn't come on during mixing, and balancing, even though I time my changes for 4 hours before it is due to come on again. So there's no way possible that any pure nutrient solution hit roots at all.

I usually set my pH at 5.9, so yeah it was a little off, but nothing to be really worried about. I did adjust it back up to 5.9 again after the last post. The beauty of BPN, is that **USUALLY** when I set it at 5.9 it's rock solid there every time I check it. I think I may go out tomorrow to my hydro shop with my pH pen and see if it's off the mark somehow. If it is, I'll report it here. It would sure be great to know it's the pen, and I don't have to up my dwindling year's supply of Bloom for the veg. Hell, I'm already using 100ml a pop in Flower in 2 reservoirs, so 200ml /2wk . . . yeah, saving Bloom for flower is my first goal (period). However, if I have to, I'll up it a few mils in Veg, so it's not like I won't do what's necessary.

Hey Corey.... Molybdenum? Thoughts?

If you are short of nutes and I happen to win MOTM I'll have Corey send you what you need instead of sending me nutes.
If I don't win I have 5 cases of nutes so let me know what you need

If you are short of nutes and I happen to win MOTM I'll have Corey send you what you need instead of sending me nutes.
If I don't win I have 5 cases of nutes so let me know what you need

That five cases won't get you past this next year. I will not take your nutrients from you... YOU have a lot of people depending on you do provide their medication. It wouldn't be right for me to slice into that.

Besides, I have 3 Gallons from my own MOTM waiting for me to untape, but you know me... I think 11 moves ahead.

That five cases won't get you past this next year. I will not take your nutrients from you... YOU have a lot of people depending on you do provide their medication. It wouldn't be right for me to slice into that.

Besides, I have 3 Gallons from my own MOTM waiting for me to untape, but you know me... I think 11 moves ahead.

You just let me worry about what nutes I need buckwheat. Just want to make sure you have your meds you need.

bloody gallons. someone deserves a slap for inventing such insidius measurements that doesnt even stay the same from country to country...gotta love metric :)

YEAH! I'd MUCH rather deal with metrics... A USGal does not equal an imperial Gallon... WTF IS THAT? Just use liters, and be done with it!

And this "Standard" measurements we have in the good ole USA, They're the standard for WHAT exactly? Everyone else uses a frikkin METRIC WRENCH OR SOCKETS!!!

i love my country, and i consider myself a royalist and all that, but imperial measurment just sucks big hairy balls. im metric all the way and decimal goes hand in hand with it, base 10 is just a lot more intuitive for a human and anything else is just trying to be clever, lol

i also think we should have 13 months of 28 days and then 1 extra day a year could be xmas day or some sort of world wide bank holiday....it would be a much prettier calander. i hate all these 28,30 and 31 day months its just stupid.
but then im bound to be a fan of a 13 month year it goes with the 13 signs of the zodiak..and im the 13th, ophiuchus..lol

Really? you ladies are talking about zodiac signs? Good lord ya sound like my mom tonight lol
She was telling me about why my wife and I are so good together. It's because my sign and her sign have moons rising blah frickity blah lol

well, I had just gotten used to 16ths in an inch, 64ths in a Gallon, 12s in a foot....and a year... and was getting quite used to everything being an even number, then they go and muck things up with a PRIME NUMBER?! What's that about?

lmfao i dont believe in any of that astrology shite...i just find my sign more interesting than all the others just cos its about a guy that cracked the secret to eternal life.

there should have always been 13 zodiaks tho, the morons just didnt see it and now try to ignore it...we could have had 13 months to the year decades ago was the main point, lol

well, I had just gotten used to 16ths in an inch, 64ths in a Gallon, 12s in a foot....and a year... and was getting quite used to everything being an even number, then they go and muck things up with a PRIME NUMBER?! What's that about?

And how or why would I use prime numbers in everyday life?
This is why I have forgotten all about prime numbers.

But its better to be confused, i'nit? I mean if we all go 'round knowin' it all, what would this world be like then? Sooo.. I say mix it up a bit... Let's make a new unit of measure... make everything a multiple of 69. Half that would be half as much but still as confusing to measure as the original 69. Just try to get a 1/4 of 69, will you? We can call it numskils. 69 skoches in a numskil, and a few skosches is a tad! 3 tads is a minimule, which 2 minimules is a hunk, which is a quarter of a numskil.
That way we could say, "That? Well, that's a numskil, wouldn't you say?"
"Are you calling me a numb skull?"
"Well, you are about as tall as one aren't you?"
"I am not a numskil! I'm a skosche shorter than that!"

And a man's manliness could be said it's a "skosche longer than a tad..." and really make men feel good... or bad, as that's not quite a minimule, and minimule sounds so frikkin small...

Back
Top Bottom