Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

She's like a beautiful woman with corns and bunions! :)
Omg that made me lol!

If the woman is beautiful are bad feet forgiven?

IMG_1214.jpeg

Omg that made me lol!

IMG_1214.jpeg
Not that particular pair. Hell to the no! :laugh:

Thanks, Stone!
As long as she keeps her shoes on...real shoes, not those shoes...😬
She’s so ready for the debutantes ball!
Thanks, T!
It's day 1 of 12/12, so she should start with some pom-pom action pretty soon... ⏲️
Came with zero warning.
I'm working on un-seeing that, as we speak...🤮
Not that particular pair. Hell to the no! :laugh:
I've seen better looking monkey feet..🐒🐵

Two puns in a single post! Quite a feet! :)
Stick with me, I'll shoe you how it's done...........................g r o a n ............................................

Stick with me, I'll shoe you how it's done...........................g r o a n ............................................
Oh my! It'll take a while to heel after this exchange! :)

Well, you're quite the jokester, arch you?.......d o u b l e.... g r o a n.....
(last one, I swear...)

How about a quickie update on the 58 day old BG41?
I flipped her to 12/12 on Monday... I had the light set to be on at night-10pm to 10 am...

Not thinking about the fact that, with this schedule, I'd be unable to access the plant all day...
That just doesn't work for me...so, Thursday morning I changed the timer to on at 4am, off at 4pm.
This means she got 18 hours of light, 3 days into 12/12. I hope the switch doesn't stress her too much-

She'll get a little colder at night from now on, but it is what it is...

She seemed pretty happy this morning, a day after the switch.
12.5 inches tall now...

day 4 12-12.jpg

She touches all 4 walls now, but she shouldn't get much wider...taller yes, wider no.
day 4 12-12a.jpg

Had a few branches that were trying to get too tall, so I did a little stem crush on them to slow them down a bit..
crushed.jpg

What's a stem crush? ......(I pad the tips of the pliers- don't want to do any real damage here...)
day 4 stem crush.jpg

This will slow that one branch for a day or 2 , while it repairs itself, so the other branches can catch up...it's not something that has to be done, but it makes for a more level canopy after the stretch- I did 6 branches this morning.
Sort of like supercropping, except you're not bending the branch...

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend..:peace:

The plant is looking quite happy Carcass, but I don't think I've ever shouted you out on your photo skills! Pics are on point! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom