I found a lump
On Blueberry Bump.
On Blueberry Bump
I lost my shit.

At Lost and Found
On Blueberry Mound,
On Blueberry Mound
Where I found you.

Even the original isn't very intricate y'know!
Holy crap! I laughed so hard I had to get up and go pee!

Maybe your first version was the best. :rofl:

Well, I'm no poet....

... that makes 3 of us.... :rofl: :)

:theband:
While toking on the mountain
I slipped at the fountain
I fell right down to
the blueberry hill
:theband::tommy:
As I cleared my head
I was shocked and thrilled
At the beautiful plant
In the box on
Blueberry Hill
:theband:

That's all I got guys.....sorry :ganjamon:
:goodjob::high-five::bravo::welldone:
:rofl:

Looking Gorgeous over here as usual Carcass. I think maybe waiting an extra ten days or so may bring you a mountain full of bud sites. Shes a beauty! Also nice to see the quality seeds from a new vendor displayed. :bravo:
I was a hokey pokey dance master
I remember as a 3-4 year old child getting together once a week in base housing (stationed in Germany) and all the kids would practice “do The hokey pokey, and turn yourselves around…that’s what it’s all about!” :love: Ahhh memories! :cheesygrinsmiley:

All the way back in October....
That's where I found myself.

It's been too long Carcass but I'm caught up.

Congrats on all that I've missed.
You earned a nice win for yourself with GJoTM. Congrats on that! :high-five:

Happy belated birthday as well. :happy-birthday:
I know I'm a month late but hope it's the thought that counts!?!?

I need to talk to your oldest. We were going to do some seed swapping and mine are ready.
I should give him a ring...

That's all I got guys.....sorry

Thanks, raziel! It's a lot better than anything I came up with :thumb:
I think maybe waiting an extra ten days or so may bring you a mountain full of bud sites. Shes a beauty!
Thank You, Boo!
Like Shed said, I may go 20 more days, since the new light gave me an extra 9" of headroom,
I can possibly grow a 30" plant in there, if the plant cooperates!

Hi, VG It's great to see you, caught up or not! :love:
I know I'm a month late but hope it's the thought that counts!?!?
It is! Thank You!...but honestly, at my age, forgetting all about it is fine too :)
I need to talk to your oldest. We were going to do some seed swapping and mine are ready.
I should give him a ring...
I'm sure he'd like that- I've got a few of his Wookiees auto seeds to try next pretty soon...

Your Blueberry Hill is beautiful, Carcass.

:welldone: to all the 420 poets.

Hi, VG It's great to see you, caught up or not! :love:
It is! Thank You!...but honestly, at my age, forgetting all about it is fine too :)
I'm sure he'd like that- I've got a few of his Wookiees auto seeds to try next pretty soon...
I hear you on the birthdays.
I'm happy to skip mine all together.

I'm supposed to be getting some of those Wookiees too.

Are you going to run yours outside?

I saw the difference between the two he ran outside versus the one he ran in his tent. It could be a fluke and they were different phenos but to me it looked like the environment really help the outside plants express themselves.

What beautiful plants they were.... lime green buds and dark purple leaves.:drool:

Your Blueberry Hill is beautiful, Carcass.
Thank you, HashGirl! - she's a little droopy right now- the FFOF soil is a lot heavier than the ProMix I'm used to, so I thought she was good on water for another day, but, evidently I was wrong...she looked almost dead this morning :oops: well, not dead, but super droopy- she's just now starting to perk back up a little...
I'm supposed to be getting some of those Wookiees too.

Are you going to run yours outside?
Yes, outdoors is the plan for them, so it'll be a few months- my last two outdoor plants were both autos, and they did real well out there- they're also a lot more sturdy from growing out in the elements..

I was texting with J last night, and I mentioned that you may be getting in touch with him...I hope that's ok?
He's looking forward to it :)

Yes, outdoors is the plan for them, so it'll be a few months- my last two outdoor plants were both autos, and they did real well out there- they're also a lot more sturdy from growing out in the elements..

I was texting with J last night, and I mentioned that you may be getting in touch with him...I hope that's ok?
He's looking forward to it :)
I'll have to grow mine inside.
I do plant to grow them when it's cool here. I'll try to get some color to come out.
I bet you'll have better luck though.

It may take me a bit to get in contact with him. I need to drop a few seeds. They should be viable but I want to make sure first.
I'll probably do those pretty soon.
They have been sitting long enough.

It may take me a bit to get in contact with him. I need to drop a few seeds.
I'm sure there's no hurry, he's a patient guy!
I'll be in pretty close touch with him for while- while he was here for Thanksgiving, he bought my 62 VW
Bug..he's going to restore it, and he's got quite a few questions...

I'm sure there's no hurry, he's a patient guy!
I'll be in pretty close touch with him for while- while he was here for Thanksgiving, he bought my 62 VW
Bug..he's going to restore it, and he's got quite a few questions...
Of course he is. I could live vicariously through him.....so jealous.
I had a 1972 type 110. Lime green.
If/when I get another car, I'll be saving for another beetle or an old 60s toaster.
A V front would be sweet.

A V front would be sweet.
They're definitely "cool" nowdays- especially the split windshield ones (V front) A little pricey, though..Some guy showed up with $18,000 cash, wanting to buy the bus, and Mrs.C. sent him packing (it's her bus)
looks pretty nice from the outside anyway!
Thanks, Shed! It is in real good shape, except for the biodegrading paint job... :)(which is also "cool"nowdays :hmmmm: ) It was my daily driver for 25 years..in fact, driving those old vw's is why we could afford to buy a house- no car payments for 25 years saved us a crapload of money...

He got it for half as much as I'd charge anyone who's not family, so he's pretty stoked.... :love:

They're definitely "cool" nowdays- especially the split windshield ones (V front) A little pricey, though..Some guy showed up with $18,000 cash, wanting to buy the bus, and Mrs.C. sent him packing (it's her bus)

Thanks, Shed! It is in real good shape, except for the biodegrading paint job... :)(which is also "cool"nowdays :hmmmm: ) It was my daily driver for 25 years..in fact, driving those old vw's is why we could afford to buy a house- no car payments for 25 years saved us a crapload of money...

He got it for half as much as I'd charge anyone who's not family, so he's pretty stoked.... :love:
He'll probably get another 25 years out of it!

Back
Top Bottom