CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I think cutting the light will probably help, as will going with straight water for a few days for the Chocolate Thai!
Thank Shedster, hope you n the family had a wonderful 420. CL🍀

:circle-of-love::welcome:Update: Well today was moving day for my Golden Tiger 🐅 and she was so happy to move that she easily exited her old home. I wish I would have got pictures of what great roots she had. She came out easily holding the soil intact. I first put a little Frass and wetted it then I thoroughly covered the new hole with @DYNOMYCO then wetted it. I wouldn’t think about uppoting without it. After all that I fed all my girls with the best cannabis fertilizer on the market. @Prescription Blend with the ph @6.4 + 71degrees. My girls all got their individual percentages and they love 💕 it. I noticed since I cut back on her feeding and I turned my light to 80% that my Chocolate Thai is looking 👀 a lot better. All the ladies are looking happy n healthy. I’m going to start doing some more training on my GT as soon as she gets acclimated to her final home 🏡. It’s been a lot easier today keeping my tent temperature under control with the cooler weather we’re having today. I hope everyone had a wonderful 420 day and I’m wishing everyone a very happy weekend. Please remember that it’s the Sponsors that make @420 Magazine possible for us to enjoy this site so try to use them whenever you can. And be sure to vote for your favorite choices in the contests. CL🍀. :thanks: :420: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

486262EC-8924-4C8A-832A-B5CF6D28D450.jpeg

63C96CE7-93F3-4CB7-9769-A0D27F284788.jpeg

FE0940F2-4DB1-4317-AA33-3DB3A846011C.jpeg

9898BDD6-5C5D-411A-B43E-DFAF5DAD5F81.jpeg

F720B867-B415-4ED7-9C3E-1B2F198DA50F.jpeg

BD92C4D8-49C9-4A9A-91C5-9511715B3EE0.jpeg

464FDF7B-8483-4A61-BC99-1B3121A5EA6E.jpeg

5171516D-ADB6-4A31-875D-95F81A7B95B2.jpeg

9C6E1FC3-C954-4A9A-9665-F71B4CD4CE7E.jpeg

E4817E7E-B884-4D9C-830A-B15FB2742AAC.jpeg

:woohoo: :theband:
Looks great.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you my friend for saying so, they’ve been a lot of work. I don’t know how you can handle it as much as you grow it’s gotta be a full time job. Smh CL🍀

Congrats on the upcan Cap. I also wish I could have seen your lovely roots!
Thanks CR , I was pretty impressed myself with how the entire rootball was completely covering the soil and perlite. It easily came out of the pot without leaving anything behind. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

Thanks CR , I was pretty impressed myself with how the entire rootball was completely covering the soil and perlite. It easily came out of the pot without leaving anything behind. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:
Hey Capt you are up there with the master pro growers now.

Hey Capt you are up there with the master pro growers now.
Thanks for the compliment but I’m no near pro. I’m more like a lucky person who has a pro grower looking out for me. Shedster is the pro grower and I’m grateful for him sharing his knowledge with me. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

@KeithLemon I just finish a grow using the @Prescription Blend sample kit, and had just enough for one grow. I was growing White Widow, so if it has a extended flower period the kit may not be enough.
I bought a complete kit last year so I know it will work for at least 1 plant but I am thinking about 5 plants this year so I better get another kit for now. Hey Capt I started following you last year which was my first year on 420 and I can see your knowledge has grown 110%,and you are right there are Master growers looking out for all of us. I am still a beginner that just germinated my first seeds and loving it. To me you are a Pro

Hey Capt how is the Prescription Blend working and If you know how many plants can you get out of 1 kit?
@Prescription Blend is without question the best cannabis nutrient on the market. Imo my plants love it and I was amazed at first when I opened my tent in the morning at the growth. It’s hard to gauge how much one plant is going to use next to another but I think it’s enuff for at least 4-5 photos to harvest. Auto’s will be using less because of their faster growing time. It’s really ez to use just follow the chart for each week of growth and add that amount in with a gl. of water. You’re going to need to check the ph of your water and adjust accordingly though. I hope I answered your questions and I’m sure after last year’s grow you’re going to do great 👍. Happy growing bro. CL🍀:thumb::420:

@Prescription Blend is without question the best cannabis nutrient on the market. Imo my plants love it and I was amazed at first when I opened my tent in the morning at the growth. It’s hard to gauge how much one plant is going to use next to another but I think it’s enuff for at least 4-5 photos to harvest. Auto’s will be using less because of their faster growing time. It’s really ez to use just follow the chart for each week of growth and add that amount in with a gl. of water. You’re going to need to check the ph of your water and adjust accordingly though. I hope I answered your questions and I’m sure after last year’s grow you’re going to do great 👍. Happy growing bro. CL🍀:thumb::420:
Thanks and yes you answered my question. I think who ever it was that suggested PB last year was right and PB are sponsors, that always helps.

Thanks and yes you answered my question. I think who ever it was that suggested PB last year was right and PB are sponsors, that always helps.
I’m always trying to support the Sponsors whenever I can and I’m happy to see that you do too. But if they didn’t have a great product I wouldn’t be recommending them to anyone. Just look 👀 at any members grow that uses them and it’s ez to see how good they are. CL🍀

Hey @KeithLemon you should check out @tokin Roll’s or @LKABudMan’s thread to see another example of how good @Prescription Blend nutes are. Those two are some pro growers, and of the Shedmeister goes without saying. CL🍀

:welcome: Update: Nothing really changed since yesterday but all were fed their individual percentages of @Prescription Blend with the temperature @71degrees + ph 6.4 I’m happy to say that my Chocolate Thai is looking much better since I cut the light to 80% and reduced her feeding. Tomorrow I’m going to start preparing more soil for it’s upcan. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and there grows. And if you’re in the market for something please use the Sponsors. Without them @420 Magazine wouldn’t be able to provide this site that we all utilize and love 💕. Also don’t forget to vote for your favorite choices in the contests. CL🍀:thanks:

I appreciate it but I've just grown a lot of plants!
I guess that’s why you’re a pro grower then. Besides it doesn’t matter how you get there as long as you get there Shedmeister. lol CL🍀:cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::420:

Back
Top Bottom