CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

On the basis - the lower stuff is just dead mostly or about to be dead and its wet looking, and gonna degrade into mouldy compost whilst still stealing energy from the actual production fans above as it dies slowly, and you get the benefit not just of losing rotting vegetable matter but gain photo energy as its being focussed on better places and improved air flow low down?

That your thinking?

Nick
My thinking is a lot simpler than that. Anything you take off a plant, the plant will replace (ever do a defoliation and wonder why it looks like you didn't a week later?), so I want the plant to replace what's been removed with new growth on top rather than working to grow the lower stuff bigger.

My thinking is a lot simpler than that. Anything you take off a plant, the plant will replace (ever do a defoliation and wonder why it looks like you didn't a week later?), so I want the plant to replace what's been removed with new growth on top rather than working to grow the lower stuff bigger.
I like what you think and it makes sense to me. CL🍀

I think we have a very similar ethos. You know how much we defoliate.

It was a high note desciption of some benefits I see. There are loads more benefits I see. You’re constantly moving the grow upwards,

Almost like a column crane that they build 100 storey tower blocks with. They constantly lift themselves up on top of the building. You defoliate low because less light, more light goes to higher floors but more importantly the saved energy from killing low helps the plant hoist its self up toward the light and grow out with older, more established stuff.

How we grow anyway.

Nick & Co (The Original Demon Barberess!)

You have any pics under that table?
It's more complicated than Darth Vaders bathroom. :rofl:
And fix the ring on the back right. ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
If you’re talking about the 4” vent hole it’s also sucking cold air from the open window behind the tent same with the 6” up top out of view. CL🍀

I think we have a very similar ethos. You know how much we defoliate.

It was a high note desciption of some benefits I see. There are loads more benefits I see. You’re constantly moving the grow upwards,

Almost like a column crane that they build 100 storey tower blocks with. They constantly lift themselves up on top of the building. You defoliate low because less light, more light goes to higher floors but more importantly the saved energy from killing low helps the plant hoist its self up toward the light and grow out with older, more established stuff.

How we grow anyway.

Nick & Co (The Original Demon Barberess!)
The lower stuff usually just sucks energy from up top and doesn’t amount to much. If I’m understanding Shed correctly. CL🍀

Rhat’s quite funny even I see this - I give an opinion thinking I’m simplifying it. Shed actually simplifies it. I on the pretence of making it more sinple introduce column cranes to the discussion which to my knowledge - a column crane has never been used for anything simple.

Even when the Judge that owned the dispensary that clamped my truck so I parked a crane outside her dispensary. That was only a 35 tonner crane truck. A column crane. That’s seriously complicated and costs more than $150 to rent for the afternoon. 😆

I actually have photos of this. Don’t clamp my truck Judge lady!

She’s sold up now. Russian guys that bought it gonna maybe buy my weed. They nice guys.

😂

The lower stuff usually just sucks energy from up top and doesn’t amount to much. If I’m understanding Shed correctly. CL🍀
Yep. Shed is correct. Your understanding is correct. And far simpler than my discussion of cranes.

Nick

If you’re talking about the 4” vent hole it’s also sucking cold air from the open window behind the tent same with the 6” up top out of view. CL🍀
I believe Bill was quoting Nick's post.
It's about directing resources and getting the plant to be the most productive in the end. It doesn't know we only care about the big flowers on the top so we spend a lot of our time working with the knowledge of plant growth hormones to make it do that.

It's why I lollipop a week before flip (new growth up top) and delarf after stretch (build top flowers rather than larf. It's why LST and supercropping work as well!

#nocranes

I believe Bill was quoting Nick's post.

It's about directing resources and getting the plant to be the most productive in the end. It doesn't know we only care about the big flowers on the top so we spend a lot of our time working with the knowledge of plant growth hormones to make it do that.

It's why I lollipop a week before flip (new growth up top) and delarf after stretch (build top flowers rather larf. It's why LST and supercropping work as well!

#nocranes
:thanks: CL🍀

Update: The last of my Swag from being MOTM arrived today.It couldn’t have come at a better time. Now I can uppot my Sour G right on schedule like I planned to do. CL🍀

30651137-4B9F-493C-A6A0-CCB68D16D24D.jpeg

34F68D33-5994-400A-A1CE-CD11D787A413.jpeg

12EA3C3C-888F-43FB-B855-2265413FE485.jpeg

Darth Vaders bathroom 🚽, that’s funny. Whatcha want to bet that The Shedster has a link for that. Lmao CL🍀🤔

I'm interested in these. Been thinking about using them for outdoor
Yeah it’s seems like they would be good for that. Start off with hot soil mix maybe and then add them when needed. It would be a low maintenance kind of garden. CL🍀

Update : Apologies all for the late entry but my usual wake n bake didn’t do the job n been going up n down on Coffee +Lattes. All of my young ladies are looking good but my Panama’s leaves seem a little dark so I neutralized her Swick reservoir with water.And since I let the day get away from me my Sour G didn’t get uppoted or trimmed but will be manana. My Golden Tiger is looking very healthy n happy now with really good color n growth. My Chocolate Thai is also looking very happy n healthy with nice color. Seems she didn’t mind her little trim at all. So tomorrow it’s Panama’s turn for a little trim and Sour G. And of course they all were fed/watered their individual diets. CL🍀:welcome::thanks: :Namaste:

57B935A9-ABBC-45DC-950A-D399DBF6F4AB.jpeg

45B23082-5EAE-40ED-9505-8982A7ADC8EA.jpeg

C346A624-D39F-46DB-9B4F-439E0B2673CC.jpeg

47E0D57A-B186-452B-BD25-DAA8FA8ACA2D.jpeg

438BC618-FD57-4BE0-8915-B3E6592B34AE.jpeg

540ABEF5-D541-4A47-A599-086DD7FDE0F9.jpeg

39AF55D0-B91A-41FF-ACDA-B43139E80A40.jpeg

E08AC0D3-0EE6-4EDA-A6AF-D7593A1DF54F.jpeg

5DCA9573-0888-4DDE-B4E0-0FBE7A723DFB.jpeg

7BB9BA0D-7865-47F6-8DB0-D815BC729EB3.jpeg

Whatchu gonna do with the young ones when it does come time to flip your oldest/biggest? Have you got a spot to veg then inside all night during lights out? Closet or something similar?
I got a basement closet that’s perfect for it. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom