Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Hey there Mcloadie. I seem to have read somewhere that if you have a female plkant that has been pollinated my a hermie it will give you feminized seeds. have you ever heard this or do you know if its true?
I can share a little experience canna. Last year I decided to try and let the plants "over", what I call it......78 plants were left with an ounce or so of buds on them.....to try and get some seed.........I got NO seeds.......the bud just got old and rotted off. I had heard this could be done......but I got nothing!

Good Morning Canna, I think you may have inspired me :). I may re-veg my best lady and try my hand at cloning. That way I can pretty much tell how my girls well do :thumb:

Small update:

Here's the boo boo girls, one of them got a huge stretch going on. I need to tie those down today. And they are quite thirsty girls, I don't know where they put it all. LOL

3-30-14_7.jpg

Here's Ms. Reveg, just spreading all out with the LST help:

3-30-14_1.jpg

And here's the White Widow Clone looking gangly as ever. ;-) :

3-30-14_4.jpg

hey canna it's been a while I haven't been up online !
nice plants you have here they look all nice and happy.
I'm growing skunk in my new journal if you wanna drop by !
nice pics garentied !

peace mate :)

Hey Hey everyone,
I have a question on Auto's. Can those be put under 12/12 at any time? I am trying to free up space with the veggie plants, and was thinking that because Auto's do their own thing on their own time that it wouldn't hurt anything to just put them under 12/12 lights.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten around to everyone's journals much recently, I have a ton of stuff going on at home right now. Hopefully all will be resolved this week and I can visit ppls. here!!
:circle-of-love:

G'day Canna :ciao:

I read on a Don Paul post that once he had

autos going, that he put them under 12/12.

He believes it was beneficial. Autos don't require

12/12 and most people seem to use 18/6 which

is all that is needed for autos.

Hope your day is going well. :ciao:

Onions make people cry

but no vegetable makes them laugh

G'day Canna :ciao:

He believes it was beneficial. Autos don't require

12/12 and most people seem to use 18/6 which

is all that is needed for autos.

Hope your day is going well. :ciao:

Onions make people cry

but no vegetable makes them laugh

Thanks BlueFly! I thought I had read that somewhere, I appreciate the confirmation. I have plenty of room under the two HPS lights, so I'm going to move it tonight.
Woo hoo. LOL

Definitely OK to have autos on 12/12, I have them on GLR until pistils show and then 12/12 till finish, parts of the plant are still likely to be photoperiod sensitive? so it makes some sense to me, and Donpaul obviously.

He believes it was beneficial.

:goodluck:

Awesome Build. I if you can save a few bucks using materials around the house, then thats great! I bought a pack of 10 mylar emergency blankets, 10 for $8, to wrap any dark items in my grow room. They work very well.

And about your sump pump question. I think that would work just fine, but the only problem I foresee is that #1, you might get some funky smells, and #2, i,m not to sure, but it might end up getting into your ground water. Maybe good maybe bad, im not sure.
But go for it and see what happens. You can always disconnect it and find another way...

Back
Top Bottom