Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Hi Canna! Why don't you harvest each stem/bud individually, so you can remove them as they are ready. That way maybe your new growth will keep producing bud! I have no clue, but it sounds good to me! I do know that when you re-veg, you will see single blades and curling leaves, that's just part of the process.

Have a great day Cannafan! :Namaste::love:

Hi Canna! Why don't you harvest each stem/bud individually, so you can remove them as they are ready. That way maybe your new growth will keep producing bud! I have no clue, but it sounds good to me! I do know that when you re-veg, you will see single blades and curling leaves, that's just part of the process.

Have a great day Cannafan! :Namaste::love:
Being a small indoor grower such as myself I think I'll be leaning in that direction. I just did that on a Cotton Candy plant. After harvesting the top half I gave the lower popcorn buds another month. They all turned into decent buds.
For an indoor grower who's growing for self-medication and has no time restrictions it's a no-brainer.

Well, I think with all of the plants I have going right now between here and the pollination thread I don't really have a reason to do any cloning from the reveg. In my case it may very well be a waste of resources and time. Popping seeds is easier for me than rooting and taking care of a clone.
Thanks for your thoughts. :thumb:

Heck yeah, I'd LOVE to only mess with seeds...I remember thinking back around X-mas or New Year's or so that I'd wished Santa would bring me your crop of seeds from about back then, lol. I'd actually love to do a 12/12 from seed SOG, especially if it was free so to speak; seeds are just so expensive and clones from the few really good seeds get boring actually not to mention the high maintenance imo, then again, I'm a tad lazy, lol.

Here's a shot of the trichomes on the lower buds of one of the Boo Boo Babes. What surprises me is that after being way over the time frame there are no amber trichomes. Just a bit cloudy:

Trichs_Lower_Buds_3-22-14.jpg

Nice pics! I gotta get a better camera. Can you recommend one that is reasonably priced?

Hi gr8ful,
I really can't reccommend any one camera, but I posted a how to on using your digital camera or phone to take close up shots:

DIY Close up Camera shots with your simple digital camera and a Loupe

As far as getting one inexpensively, I would try one of your local pawn shops. I get a lot of my electronics items from Pawn shops, much lower than paying retail pricing. You will want to check pricing using Ebay or whatever, just to be sure you're getting a deal though.
I would think you need a minimum of 10 megapixels, most are now in the 16MP category but then you get into higher pricing. The one I used to use is 10MP and it was fine. I now have a 16MP that I purchased at a Pawn outlet.
Hope that helps a bit!

The branch on the left hand side of the photo has the most available space, a bit crowded on the RHS? Maybe with the multiple tops produced from re-veging I am suggesting an unnecessary over-complication?
I don't think over-complication at all. I will definitely check it over to see what could be useful to do on that. This plant already looks complicated, it only makes it more interesting to add a little more mischief to it. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom