Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Hi Canna! I hope all is well with you. Very cool spiraling leaf pic, it reminds me of the inside of a shell. I put up a few pics of Adonia btw!

Mcloadie it is great to see you too! Thanks for sharing some great info!

:circle-of-love:
Hi Rain,
a sight for sore eyes! I hope you are doing well too and have more time for important stuff.....like weed. LOL I'll check out Adonia. :circle-of-love:

Hey Canna best of bloody big buds to you! Hope everything is good and green :)
You too LA, you're always green over there. Such an inspiration. :circle-of-love:

WOOT WOOT! My tincture is finished. :slide:
What I did to help drain it in addition to the bubble bag that came with the Butter Machine, is place a large can of baked beans inside the bag on top of the solids. I can't eat the beans anyway, might as well put the can to use. LOL
After it was well drained, I squeezed the bag to get every drop out of there. I strained the liquid twice more through a fine mesh coffee filter, and now I have a beautiful clear green liquid.
I started out with a 750ML bottle of Everclear, and when all was done I have 645ML of useable tincture.

Tincture_Draining.jpg

For storage I have a supply of amber color bottles here that are nothing more than Iodine bottles with the little glass dabber. I think those will work out perfectly, as you only take a couple drops of tincture at a time.

Tincture_bottle.jpg

WOOT WOOT! My tincture is finished. :slide:
What I did to help drain it in addition to the bubble bag that came with the Butter Machine, is place a large can of baked beans inside the bag on top of the solids. I can't eat the beans anyway, might as well put the can to use. LOL
After it was well drained, I squeezed the bag to get every drop out of there. I strained the liquid twice more through a fine mesh coffee filter, and now I have a beautiful clear green liquid.
I started out with a 750ML bottle of Everclear, and when all was done I have 645ML of useable tincture.

Tincture_Draining.jpg

For storage I have a supply of amber color bottles here that are nothing more than Iodine bottles with the little glass dabber. I think those will work out perfectly, as you only take a couple drops of tincture at a time.

Tincture_bottle.jpg
opically

You can apply that topically, pain relief in a bout ten minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours....good job!

You can apply that topically, pain relief in a bout ten minutes and lasts for 4-6 hours....good job!
The only problem I have with topical is that it stains the skin. Someone once told me to rub in a small amount of vaseline to the area first. That makes absolutely no sense to me, seems that would prevent the meds from absorbing into the area.
Have you heard of any methods to keep the staining at a minimum?

I accidentally spilled a lil' bit when I was pouring into the strainer and it definitely left a stain on the counter that I had to react to with bleach very quickly. LOL There will be towels down in the future!
:smokin:

Okay, I'm going to TRY to do this update without mixing up the pictures.

Here's the Boo Boo Babes.

First a group shot in the shower flowering chamber:

Flowering_Girls_3-15.jpg

White Widow clone

White_widow_clone_one_3-15.jpg

White_Widow_clone_1_3-15.jpg

Master Kush Clone:
Master_Kush_Clone_1_3-15.jpg

White Widow Clone 2 and beautiful

White_widow_clone_two_3-15.jpg

White_widow_clone_2_3-15.jpg

Now, as you can see White Widow 2 (the last two pics) is looking fairly healthy and lots of nice bud sites. That plant has been sitting on the right side of the shower, above it is a hanging shower head that has a slight drip that I haven't been able to stop or replace yet. So the plant is constantly getting moisture from the bottom of the cannabag soaking up the drip.

Shower_Head_drip.jpg

In that picture I moved the plants around.

So, I think I'm going to be making a drip system. I have the materials and this proves it works.

Beautiful re-veg Canna!

I notice when I grow seed, and a clone, it seems that the seed really blossoms into a large vegetating plant, and the clones take forever to get going, but when they do, they look like mini full plants.

I know that using a clone lets you know what you are getting, does it have any other advantages over a seed?

Re-veg; is there a delay with re-veg, and then it takes off? Similar to a clone? Does it grow bigger faster? Does it just get bigger?
Looking for the advantages of re-veg.

Thanks for your knowledge!
:thanks:

Beautiful re-veg Canna!

I notice when I grow seed, and a clone, it seems that the seed really blossoms into a large vegetating plant, and the clones take forever to get going, but when they do, they look like mini full plants.

I know that using a clone lets you know what you are getting, does it have any other advantages over a seed?

Re-veg; is there a delay with re-veg, and then it takes off? Similar to a clone? Does it grow bigger faster? Does it just get bigger?

Thanks for your knowledge!
:thanks:

Hi Pinky!
Keep in mind that this is my very first reveg plant, so I am as unsure of the advantages/disadvantages as you are until I've completed this a time or two. :cheesygrinsmiley:

With Clones vs. Seeds, right off the bat I know if I have cloned a plant it means it was a mother and one that I had good results from. Seeds are a mystery until that plant has actually shown sex. With clones you know you have a healthy plant too, seeds ....you won't know until the plant shows you. LOL
But the biggest reason I would think is cost. Seeds are expensive.
I'm sure others will chime in here.

As far as revegging advantages, I only know what has been discussed here...the plant grows more bud sites, stems out kind of wildly, and some reported even better buds on the reveg....and the fact that you already know what this plant is what it has done for you and it is worth doing again knowing good results.
I won't know that any of that is true in my plant until this reveg is done.
As far as the time it takes to get the reveg going, it can take a while. Mine was under cheap LED lights for almost 3 weeks and never produced anything. After I put it under CFL's new growth was visible after about 2 weeks. I think it was more than that, but can't remember for sure at the moment.

I'm afraid I'm not much help there, but my excuse is valid.....I don't have enough experience with it. :laughtwo:

Any other comments on this are very welcome!

the biggest reason I would think is cost. Seeds are expensive.
I'm sure others will chime in here.

Any other comments on this are very welcome!

Hi Pinky! (anyone remember the Character from Brighton Rock?)

I have re-veged twice, the quality second time around was the same in my examples but the quantity diminished, I am aware this is largely dependent on veg time, I have to agree with Canna, it was cost driven, a ‘free’ plant! And a ‘box ticked’!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom