Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

I like your style Canna!!

It would seem I miss a lot during the week I was gone. Congrats on the hospitality gig!!

Plants look amazing as always! Hope all is well:)

I took a couple of pics of the trichomes on one of the other boo boo girls. I hope that you will be able to see the difference between the amber amounts on the lower buds and the clear on the top buds:

This is one of the lower (old) buds:

Amber_Trichs.jpg

This is one the top newer buds:

A_trichs_new_buds.jpg

Appears to be a higher density of trichomes in the top/newer bud?

...maybe just all trichomes are full in the newer one?

Love your grow mate, :bravo:

(im an ozzy and use mate as friend, both girls n boys)

Appears to be a higher density of trichomes in the top/newer bud?

...maybe just all trichomes are full in the newer one?

Love your grow mate, :bravo:

(im an ozzy and use mate as friend, both girls n boys)
Hi TassieDevil,
I am very familiar with ozzy talk. Brilliant! LOL
The newer buds on top definitely have more trichs than the lower "old" buds. The amber on the lower buds tells me it's time to get them off of there and let the new buds mature.
I'm going to wait a couple of days yet to see how the one I stripped today reacts to her mangling. LOL
Thanks for poppin' in and welcome!

For those who flee there will be neither power nor glory. (or harvest!) Brave move Cannafan. To tassiedevil, owyagoin'mate from another south islander .... from Kingston. It's a small world indeed :)

I dunno if it makes any difference but during light flip before the hormones change I add dolomite lime at half strength to my veg flush before adding flowering nutes. The additional calcium should help keep the developing branches strong and wood up faster. If you use nutes with calcium in it already (Or use Cal/Mag often) throughout all feeding regimens then disregard what I just said lol...

:goodjob: on the defol partner.

Everyone, join Cannafan (Princess DIY), KJC (Judge John), myself & the rest of us for the next episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT tomorrow. Check my signature.

Agreed.

disagree...

no no who am i kidding i come here to learn from you not teach you lol agree AGREE!!

you keep doing what you do cause i like it thank you
take care and good luck

LOL Yuyo....thanks for stopping in. :thanks:

Okay, here's what I took in total for trim off the boo boo girls (lower buds) I haven't weighed it up, it's drying. This is going to be so welcomed for cannabutter and such.

4-12_trim.jpg

Here's the group, all seeming happy:

4-12_Boo_Boo_girls.jpg

This is Boo Boo white widow that has gone Klazy. Her sister who is vegging right now is going to be the same way. I'll get a pic in a minute of 'sis.

4-12_boo_boo_white_widow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom