Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Great convo on meds & addiction guys. Good to see you back in the loop Mack.

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Hi Canna, just caught up on the pain meds and RLS discussion you guys had.

I have had RLS since I can remember at age 5.....back then the solution was my dad beating my legs to try and stop me while I was sleeping....As you can guess, that didn't work.

45yrs later and I still suffer from RLS (I can wake the dead if not medicated with the constant banging of my legs or shaking as it were.

Several bong rips help before going to bed, but 2 caramels is what the mrs says works for me( so she sleeps instead of dealing with a mattress eathquake that I can create)

I find stress also relates to RLS for me.

My mrs also has bone spurs in her feet, arthritis, hip problems and cyatic nerve issue(sp?), and a bad shoulder that needs surgery.

She was on 4 or 5 very strong meds like percoset, vicodin, oxy, morphine......in the last 4 yrs and using Cannabis and canna meds, she is no longer on any pharma drugs for pain management.

We quit sugar 3 yrs ago other than candy making while dieting and just stuck with it so not sure if sugar was related to my RLS or not.

Okay, I have absolutely ...positively...fer shur...done deal....confirmed....we have new growth on the reveg!
Here's a comparison after 3 days under the CFL

Reveg_Results_3_days.jpg

Not a real big pic, but hey....I'm tired. LOL
You will notice that in the smaller growth the leaf was crinkly on the 15th, and it has smoothed out. The other growth has gotten bigger and is getting smoother leaves too. :allgood:

Cograts on the Re-Veg Princess DIY. :green_heart: the new name; CannaMeds Farm. When I read it my brain configures it as "your monicker"Meds Farm and not as "cannabis the plant"Meds Farm. LOL

Canna,that's a great ?.I have all way's ph before I add anything.I know this is not what everyone else does but I have no problem.
Chronic told me an easy way to remember which is probably the best way to mix for most.(but as stated I do not mix this way)
S.N.A.P
S-supplement's
N-nutrient's
A-additive's
P-ph.

Thanks Jimmy,
I have been reading this morning in the grow problems threads and came across several times where people test the PH AFTER they have mixed their nutrients. This makes perfect sense to me because the nutrients are going to change the PH. I want to know what my PH is when I actually give it to the plants. I don't ever want to go through another nute lockout, and I'm sure it was a PH issue that did it. There were so many different deficiency signs on those leaves that it had to be lockout.
From now on, I"m going to give the PH a read before I add nutes and then do the mixing, read the PH again and adjust it as needed with the PH down....or if ever needed PH up. LOL

Sound's like a plan Canna.I guess I am just lucky.I all way's add the same amount of down to per gallon,no matter what I mix in and they are feed directly after mixing with air stone.I do adjust a little for coco,but I have been using soil/coco mix and ph at 6.0-6.3 and not having any major issue's.:thumb:The few time's I needed to bring the ph back up,I just added more tap to it.lol

Yeah, Jimmy...when I was using rainwater through the whole grow I knew what to expect from it. I think the culprit came in when I switched to well water from a tap in the basement before the the water softener. Not sure why it fluctuates so much on PH and PPM's, but it does. I'm wondering if the storage tank is causing some residual stuff because it's so old. Who knows....that's beyond my knowledge books in the home library. LOL
So, I think this new plan will be the fix.
As soon as spring arrives I can go back to using rainwater and I really like using that. It will be interesting to see if there is a difference in taste on my buds. It will be easy to check, I still have bud left from the first grow..same strains.

Have a great morning! :nomo:
I'm going on a spam hunt for a half hour or so. LOL

Somewhat same as above. I PH with every watering & feeding. Adjusting the PH level is the last thing I do b4 actually pouring the water onto my plants

Thanks Reg and Jay!

Well, I decided I didn't have enough to do.....so I dropped a couple more seeds into water this morning. This time I'm doing a couple from freebie seeds I got.

New_Germs.jpg

Dinafem - Fruit Automatic
Grapefruit is a very pretty plant with splendid autumn shades. It is very productive, has a great flavour and convincing effect; anyone would love to have it in their garden. That means us too! So we decided to start a new automatic strain of Grapefruit that would allow us to enjoy a fruity taste in the middle of summer without too many complications. The result is our Fruit Automatic, an automatic strain that includes Grapefruit genetics in order to achieve more flavour, resin and production as well as a more intense effect. In addition, it is larger than other automatics and flowers in only 60 days after germination takes place -65 at the most- producing abundant sweet-smelling resin, dense plants with thick Indica leaves, and buds as sticky as honey. It seems to produce the strange tendency among humans to want to smell them up close. We believe this is due to the fact that the combination of thick glittering crystals of resin and the smell that this plant emits makes it irresistable to cannabis cultivators and enthusiasts. It is a variety that stands cold weather fairly well so we recommend planting towards the last week of May in order to harvest the last week of July, and in this way achieve unbeatable results.

Flowering at 20 hours: 60-65 days
Outdoor harvests: from April to October.
THC: Medium (6% - 12%)
CBD: High
Production: From 20 to 50 gr
Height: In soil from 30 to 85 cm. In hydroculture up to 100 cm
Composition: Ruderalis 25% Indica 55% Sativa 20%
Genotype: (Lowrider#1 x Dinafem #1) x Grapefruit
Strain: Fruit Automatic
Breeder: Dinafem
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~63 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.

DINAFEM ROYAL HAZE:
Royale Haze can last for several hours, without the sensation of lethargy or tiredness.
High quality sativas produce clear psychoactive effects, without the feeling of sleepiness or tiredness.
The presence of THCV, a compound that makes the stimulant effect of THC stronger, and the absence of CBD are key factors to the length of the effect.
The effect is true sativa and it produces like crazy.
As long as its gets a lot of light, plenty of water, a lot of fertiliser, and just 70 days of flowering.
The aroma is really spicy, with a subtle sweet skunk tone in some of them which is rich, complex and tasty.
It can easily be grown outdoors, even in cold and mountainous climates of Southern Europe, as it is harvested relatively early.
It is completely suitable for a SCROG.
· Long-lasting cerebral effect.
· Good producer.
· Ideal for outdoor.
· Production: 1000 - 1300 gr

Back
Top Bottom