Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

One other thing I'm interested in is alfalfa pellets, and meal.

They can be added as a top dressing, or used as a foliar feed.

That's a good one to google! :)

that would work grind it up and squeeze out the liquid with a food press
viola willow water to help your clone root

I've read to boil the branches after you've cut them in small pieces. Is that what you do b.real? I would love to try this with some clone cuttings.
My folks have a very old and extremely huge willow tree that I have access to whenever I want. Half of it was downed last year in a big storm.

the bark off the young branches comes off fairly easily and it turns the water a color and a bit stinky. I just boiled some water, cut the branches up with a scissors, and made tea with them. I crushed the branches a little with a spoon or something similar while they were in the hot water.

you can probably use a blender if you want to. it made my clone happy. that's the stuff they used to make aspirin from originally and some acne medications, it helps speed natural processes up. it's called salicylic acid and there are also strong hormones in the willow bark.

Google willow water.

Many people use it on clones.

I thought of trying it, but don't clone anything.

It may work good for starting seeds tho.

:thumb: I'll do that. Thanks!
Let us know what you come up with partner.

the young branches which hang conveniently for you to pick and use. I've used it before.

Am soaking this all up :) :popcorn:
As am I SABO. Does anyone know if there's willows grow in NYC? If so I'll go get some branches tonight. Also can someone post a pic or two of what a willow tree looks like on our community thread, The Virtual Couch. I can use every advantage I can get my hands on.

I know their easy to spot once you know what one looks like.

They have low hanging shady branches.

A google image search would pop up about a million pics.

As am I SABO. Does anyone know if there's willows grow in NYC? If so I'll go get some branches tonight. Also can someone post a pic or two of what a willow tree looks like on our community thread, The Virtual Couch. I can use every advantage I can get my hands on.

Just look around as you walk Reg. I'm sure there are some around. Search willow images if you're not sure what you're looking for. Keep a folding knife on you. If you see a tree strip some bark and fill your pockets with it.

I try to avoid doing too much goggling.

B A R, Am not all that far from NYC, but just want to let you know that in some states some types willows are protected, because they are endangered. I know where I live, certain types are. When I was younger, I knew where some big willow trees were, but unfortunately, they are now gone & I haven't seen any other willows like that for quite some time.

I mean no one is going to kill a willow by taking a branch or two, but if you do find a nice willow, be careful that no one is watching.

:thumb:

Thanxx for the heads up SOBA. If i don't make it for THE REPS ARE RIGHT Sunday night you'll know why.

Willow tree water I hear is awesome 10 day cloning solution for organic users. I will have to try to make some , they grow like weeds here and since springs is upon us here they will be juicing up good lol now to find a extraction method idea...... 'scratches chin... Need to learn if the active ingredients need certain temps in the process , perhaps this is something I could do with my Magic Butter machine? 'crosses fingers

Back
Top Bottom