Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

measure twice cut once
oh wait theres a fan already in there :rofl:
but doesn't that fan go on with the bathroom light? unscrew the bulbs and just use the fan heh but im sure you already thought of that
maybe you can even crawl into the ceiling and add a filter to the fan just a thought I never installed one of those bathroom fans so I don't
know how its set up above the ceiling
Good thinking Chronic,
thankfully it's a totally separate switch from the light. Right danged next to the light switch. LOL So I'm good to go with using that fan until I can get the plants moved downstairs or outside. (I much prefer downstairs for these, outside I want to start a whole new grow)
:thumb:

Want to read something for a giggle?
This is what happens when you are a multi-tasker and have waaaaayyy too much going on at once.
I spent a ton of time yesterday morning early cutting a piece of plywood, measuring a hole for the exhaust fan and cutting the hole. I took it into the back bathroom where the flowering girls are and made one final fit check to be sure there were no areas that small critters could get in. Now keep in mind, this bathroom has not been in use for well over 4 years, (that was my ex's domain). The main b-room is elsewhere. As I took the plywood out to go install the fan I flipped the bathroom light switch off and realized.....there was a switch for a fan there. The bathroom has an exhaust fan and I had completely let that slip my mind!!
All that work.....and all I really needed to do was flip a switch.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL...... 2 Funny ....I know the feeling tho....Pretty nice work too going thru this log

Oh, meant to mention Chronic...this is a perfect exhaust fan...it goes out the roof of the house. No one wandering around outside can get a whiff of the exhaust unless they have a dog or deer's nose. If they do smell it...well I've had many a skunk in my barn and under my porches. With pictures to prove it! :laughtwo:

that will work I don't ever think of things like skunks since we don't have them :rofl:

No skunks maybe but tons and tons of roaches. I remember walking the street and they would just come out of almost every sewer as I walked by. I loved Hawaii though.

Hello,:dreamy:As I was sitting out in the sun today looking at all the other buildings I was thinking how nice it would be to not have to hide :shhh:. Then the thought hit me:idea: male growers are probably the only people in the world that knows, what a corset might feel like. :high-five:

We, all keep it in the closet, cupboard, basement, tents or another place. I seen your post and I feel for you. Ugh... was thinking about smell control through the summer. I need to figure out how to get my starry starry night tent sealed. It is still on 24/0. I had a dream last night, that I was using cellophane to wrap the outside of my tent. Wouldn't it be nice to just let all the green hang out.
Stay green and live well
:green_heart:

That would sure be nice LadyV. If it were legal everywhere, we could put it where ever we need it, people wouldn't have to steal it from others (I know some people are going to steal it anyway, just too lazy to do their own work) and no one would have to worry about LEO throwing you in jail for it.
It's a shame......
So, how did the cellophane wrap work...:laugh: Dreams are curious critters, aren't they?
:Namaste:

No skunks maybe but tons and tons of roaches. I remember walking the street and they would just come out of almost every sewer as I walked by. I loved Hawaii though.

:rofl: just be glad they weren't all flying around lol
we like to call them B-52's they like to dive bomb people
on certain nights when they are mating

Are there specific times of the year that the dive-bombing happens? In case I plan a visit I need to know if I should bring my old tennis racket.

:rofl:
I never really took notice to that lol
all I know is when you see them all running around on the rock walls and stuff theyre active enough to dive bomb lol
if not they try to be like ninja roaches standing still like you cant see them :rofl:
sometimes I notice its rainy and they do that but they don't always do that when its rainy
its like flying termite I used to think they only came out on hot nights but since I moved to the wet side of the island ive noticed
it doesn't matter theres just certain times for the reason I don't know haven't took notice they do come out

Okay, here's Royal Haze. She really hid those pistils well. LOL
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you get tired of pics...oh well. I'm going to keep posting them. :laughtwo:

4-8_royal_haze_pistils.jpg

And here's two of the widow masters' flowers. I think this cross breed is going to bring me some major sugar leaves based on what's coming on this early in the game. Love it!! I have them on 18/6, been a couple weeks. I hope that flowering slows down some. I don't think I'm going to force sex with 12/12 on my vegging plants again, I wound up with stretching and way too much flowering by the time they were all sexed. Or maybe I'll try it a lot earlier than I did on this round.

4-8_Widow_Master_flower.jpg

4-8_Widow_Master_sugar.jpg

PeeJay, I'm gonna post a couple of the begonia pics to the virtual couch. ;-)

:rofl:
I never really took notice to that lol
all I know is when you see them all running around on the rock walls and stuff theyre active enough to dive bomb lol
if not they try to be like ninja roaches standing still like you cant see them :rofl:
sometimes I notice its rainy and they do that but they don't always do that when its rainy
its like flying termite I used to think they only came out on hot nights but since I moved to the wet side of the island ive noticed
it doesn't matter theres just certain times for the reason I don't know haven't took notice they do come out

THAT would be fun!!!!
Are you out of your mind Princess DIY? We have a roach population here but if they started flying; Forget about it!

Looking Very Nice CannaFan :thumb:
Ditto.

Hi Cannafan,

It took me awhile, but I am all caught up! :reading420magazine:

Great journal, well documented & very, very professional & successful! I can tell you take pride in the things that you do & finish the things that you set out to accomplish. I have gained tons of new knowledge and I really appreciated the effort that you put into your pictures with detailed explanations! The pictorials were simply outstanding & was of great assistance in training my eyes in several different areas of key development in regards to the stages, processes and development of the plant. Plants can' talk, but if your eyes are trained properly, you can see they are communicating in regards to their needs.

Also, the information provided by the advanced growers was simply jaw dropping and how humbly the information was provided.

I will definitely be sticking around here for some time to come. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom