Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I just posted a willow water recipe here. :)

That was the site I was just reading from , now I am ensuring that the varieties here are viable to use for it , looks good so far! I can go for a walk right now and collect fresh branch bark from a variety of them. This is gonna be so much fun!

Willow tree water I hear is awesome 10 day cloning solution for organic users. I will have to try to make some , they grow like weeds here and since springs is upon us here they will be juicing up good lol now to find a extraction method idea...... 'scratches chin... Need to learn if the active ingredients need certain temps in the process , perhaps this is something I could do with my Magic Butter machine? 'crosses fingers
I was thinking the same thing!

I just posted a willow water recipe here. :)

haha quoting same comment again , awesome that you shared this by the way.

It says if stored properly solution lasts 2 months. I wonder if bagging and freezing bark for later use would keep it fresh enough to make at later times when you can not obtain fresh willow bark? Like here in winter.

Also according to the instructions in the diy my guess is my Magic Butter machine would make this easily <3

Cannafan when you did your pollinating did your plants finish early. cause i pollinated my plant early in its life and it seems to be finishing and its 45 days into flower.
Hi JoeDaddy,
No, my plants finished around the timing expected. I believe I did leave the branch with the seeds on it about a week longer than the buds though, just to be sure they were mature. I only wound up with a small few greenish seeds.
What did the breeders timing say for the flowering time? That does seem a bit soon, but it's all strain dependent.

Oh, just wanted to add..I only did one branch of the plant. Not the whole plant.

i think mine got pollinated around then maybe a lil sooner. i really don't know what the plant is. my carwash guy gave me 2 seeds and he didn't know what it was. they both turned out to be females lucky me. but the do look like og kush to me cause i had one before and it looks like it.

i think mine got pollinated around then maybe a lil sooner. i really don't know what the plant is. my carwash guy gave me 2 seeds and he didn't know what it was. they both turned out to be females lucky me. but the do look like og kush to me cause i had one before and it looks like it.
Yeah, that makes it kinda tough to know how long the flowering period should be. Are you checking trichome colors, or don't you factor those in? Some growers don't use that as a guide, some do.

I've been meaning to pop over to your journal, I'll do that this weekend and see your plants. Can't get enough "Visuals" on this subject. LOL

I have found on a food site that cooking beef will not kill hormones in the meat!

I keep forgetting to ask, how is your Auto reacting to LST?
Hi Ya AJ,
The Fruit auto is in flower now. And wow is she stretching! I will be posting some pics this weekend.
I didn't do any LST to that one, I do have LST going on the royal haze which isn't an auto and it's going okay. I figured I only had the one auto seed and I didn't want to take any chances with it.

:circle-of-love:

i checked the trichomes and they are cloudy and a lil amber here and there but the seeds are still green. heres a quick peek.

20140408_190720.jpg
Screenshot_2014-04-08-19-16-31.png

OOOOOhhhh, pretty buds! I can see some pretty green seeds on them. You are concentrating on the seed harvest right? Not the smoke I mean. If the seeds are still green you're going to have to let them mature. Green seeds don't germ well. Ask me how I know......LOL
Congrats on the seeds!!!
Maybe toker69 can give a little bit of advice on how long to let those mature there. This is my first home made seed attempt, so I'm definitely a noob on that still.
Toker just got his first pollen sac on his feminised seed grow today too!

I'd let it go 30 days past pollenation at least.

Even more if your want closer to 100% mature seeds.

Around 20 days would be the minimum, but you'll find lots of immature ones in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom