Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

ok I'm gonna be looking for those signs ill also post pice when i see some more changes to get all of your input.

also i don't know the day they got pollinated cause i just had them all out together so really no clue as to when it happened.

Okay Joe,
also here's a little clip from something DonPaulP said here about maturity on the seeds:

one thing to be careful of is the seeds that are visible may look brown due to the air getting to them, but where its still covered by the seed pod it may still be slightly green, when ive had seeds fall out the calyx before one half was brown and the other half was a lighter brown/green colour, it was still viable and it turned a nice brown colour after a few days.
the seeds will still develop while the buds drying

I did find that to be true, on a few of them were still green where they had been covered by the calyx. I probably could have left them a few more days and been fine. I would have had to rig up something under the branch to catch any that might fall out though. When they are ready they slide out of the calyx's really easily. It's natures way.....(I love that song)
:thumb:

I got 70 seeds in the small portion gram worth i flash dried of course those arent viable and every seed you collect wont be viable but you will easily have over 1000 even to scour through

When you hang your plants upside down to dry put a tarp or plastic under the plants as most of your seeds will fall then. dont use a newspaper as the ink will get on the seeds and any buds that may fall. No need to smoke ink.

Hope all is well in your world Cannafan :Namaste: :circle-of-love:
Hi Lester, hope all is well in your wonderful garden too! Hope kitty and turtle are getting along. LOL
It is just amazing what spring will do for mind and body. I have windows open today with fresh air coming in, we might get a thunderstorm or two today/tonight (I live for a good thunderstorm), and water fowl of every kind have stopped off on my pond for their annual rest before going to their summer homes. It's beautiful!

:circle-of-love:

Update day!

Dinafem fruit auto is a few days into flowering schedule and she is stretching tall! 16" now. I keep trying to tie down those big fan leaves to give some light to the buds, they are stubborn.

4-12_Fruit_auto.jpg

Next up are the Widow Master Gals in no particular order:

4-12_WM_9.jpg

4-12_WM_6.jpg

4-12_WM8.jpg

4-12_WM_5.jpg

4-12_Fluxed_up.jpg

And finally Ms. Royal Haze:

4-12_Royal_Haze.jpg

All looks really good :) Yep my house is all opened up almost time to close it down. I get cold easy. Your photos look good. Why do you not clip off some of the shadowing fan leaves? Just wondering. When mine shadow to much I just pinch them off with my fingernails. Is that a bad thing? Am I doing a oops?

Sorry, about the golf balls falling from the sky. That is a bugger. Hope your weekend continues to be happy:)

All looks really good :) Yep my house is all opened up almost time to close it down. I get cold easy. Your photos look good. Why do you not clip off some of the shadowing fan leaves? Just wondering. When mine shadow to much I just pinch them off with my fingernails. Is that a bad thing? Am I doing a oops?

Sorry, about the golf balls falling from the sky. That is a bugger. Hope your weekend continues to be happy:)

Hi Lady V,
I don't cut off the fan leaves because they are a major source of supply for the buds/plant in my opinion. There are people who will do it, but I personally feel it would not be beneficial to the plant and buds to do that. I do tucking here and there to open up bud sites and tie down the big leaves where I can to open up.
Smaller leaves toward the bottoms I will snip off now and then.

Anyone else is very welcome to post your thoughts on this!

Thanks for the golf ball thoughts. LOL This round wasn't quite that big, a couple years ago we had them that size with a few as big as baseballs. I took some pictures of them. Have no idea where they are now. LOL
When I ran out to get my car in, those things were hitting me and stung like fire! Hopefully that's the last of that nonsense. I'm sure the insurance company would find some danged loophole to keep from paying for damage from hail. Act of nature or some crap like that.
:circle-of-love:

I don't snip them all just the ones that are really covering things.. I was just wondering if I was messing things up :) input is good :)

Back
Top Bottom