Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Okay, I have determined that plants sleep like people do when it's dark. LOL
I just reviewed the video from today on the seedling, and I see that when the lights came on the leaves were pointing downward, as soon as the light was on for a little while you can clearly see those leaves perk up and point up to the light. It was purty kewl.
I'll be uploading that probably tomorrow, I have something else in the video that is going to take a little while yet to complete, at least another full day I'm thinking. Shhhh...it's a secret. :shhh:

Okay, I have determined that plants sleep like people do when it's dark. LOL
I just reviewed the video from today on the seedling, and I see that when the lights came on the leaves were pointing downward, as soon as the light was on for a little while you can clearly see those leaves perk up and point up to the light. It was purty kewl.
I'll be uploading that probably tomorrow, I have something else in the video that is going to take a little while yet to complete, at least another full day I'm thinking. Shhhh...it's a secret. :shhh:

Have you ever seen Mimosa leaves, exactly as you describe :laughtwo:

Can't wait for tomorrow night's new release :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

What I want to know is how do you make the green text link say what you want to instead of the name your directing it to like you did Toker.

don't you just copy the link and paste it in the box thingy
right here on this quik reply thing
8th button from the right that would be the link for the thread journal whatever
Happy Thurweed day Canna

Yeah I use the link button. In between the smiley face, and the envelope.

It's like the world link button. lol

Type, and highlight your text first.

Push the button, and paste in your link.

Well, this is going to take a little more time than I had thought. Here's a time lapse where I put the freshly transplanted clone from the bubbler to soil behind the seedling to watch it come back to life. I always think I've killed these things when they droop so bad after transplanting. LOL It is going to take another day at least for it to stand back up straight.
Also, the beginning of the video is when the lights had been turned back on and you see how the plants perked right up for it.
Like they were waking up from sleeping.

Plants waking 2 - YouTube

And I need to watch what I name these videos. Kind of scary when you see you tubes' line up of choices after the video is done.

Reg,
Type your text in the reply box first, highlight it then click on the link globe and paste your link there and hit enter or close or whatever it says. LOL

Like this one Reg

Ignore this if you aren't interested, I don't have any other way of testing. LOL
Sorry, didn't realize Toker had answered that question. Call it an Echo. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I did it!
Thanxx Princess DIY & Toker...

Good Morning everyone!
I have 4 seeds popped and 4 seeds planted this morning.
I chose two seeds that were almost perfectly the same as far as taproot showing and planted those in the cups for the light experiment:

Popped_and_planted.jpg

Then I made a hole the same depth in each cup using a reference point on a marker and buried the seeds about 3/4" deep.

Planting.jpg

The video camera and lights are all set up and ready. I will watch closely for the little necks starting to show and will turn the lights on to record it from there.
Lights_video_Action.jpg

The other two seeds are planted in cups. And I have a question on the popped seeds. The seeds in my homegrown stock always have that brown "eyeball" when they pop. I don't remember that in my other seeds that were purchased from seed suppliers. Is this common for the rest of you that they look like that?
Thanks everyone and have a grrrreat day!

Back
Top Bottom