Canadian Growers Group & Friends

To damn humid is what I put up with. Found out today that autos might not be tough enough, the 90 day ones anyway. I'll keep struggling with my photos with little to no expectations .......... could have used my resources for potatoes ffs.:)

20240804_133910_resized.jpg
I had mold start in my last 2 rounds of autos.
I give away my auto seeds now.
Waste of time. :Namaste:
Sorry Buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You've got the idea Bill. My greenhouse is 20 x 24 and would cost me to much for climate control for the amount I grow. My successful autos had to come inside some so not truely successful. Leave it to
my little grow shed being tough enough to take on Mother Nature, as long as I have electricity. :laughtwo:

You've got the idea Bill. My greenhouse is 20 x 24 and would cost me to much for climate control for the amount I grow. My successful autos had to come inside some so not truely successful. Leave it to
my little grow shed being tough enough to take on Mother Nature, as long as I have electricity. :laughtwo:
I build the VIVOHUT for a year round climate controlled grow facility.
I use the greenhouse in the summer only.
Just a few fans running so far.
And the light for fun mostly.
Probably a dehumidifier and a heater in the fall though.
Fairly inexpensive and keeps the rain off my buds.
Do you have a couple pics of your green House?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Here's my plants. They would need October easy without help.

20240806_142327.jpg
Beautiful :welldone:
And the greenhouse is great, well set up.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Does my mother being Canadian give me any kind of Canadian citizenship ? and with her farther being of indigenous descendants. could I possibly be considered Canadian. Please
If you like beer, weed, coffee, and independant women who can toss you like a hay bale then your in!

If not you can earn extra citizenship points working in @Bill284 's or @Odjob 's greenhouses to speed up entry🤣

If you like beer, weed, coffee, and independant women who can toss you like a hay bale then your in!

If not you can earn extra citizenship points working in @Bill284 's or @Odjob 's greenhouses to speed up entry🤣
I'm more than delighted to work for weed scraps. and nothing's sexier than a hefty strong woman, Quincy police have some of the hottest female biker cops, cuff me and make me pay for being naughty... Lol

Does my mother being Canadian give me any kind of Canadian citizenship ? and with her farther being of indigenous descendants. could I possibly be considered Canadian. Please
I have relatives in the Boston area. Lots of history between New England and Atlantic Canada:thumb:. I spend to much time dancing on the dew point, don't know why anyone would want to grow weed here. Lots of old Bruins fans here to!

I have relatives in the Boston area. Lots of history between New England and Atlantic Canada:thumb:. I spend to much time dancing on the dew point, don't know why anyone would want to grow weed here. Lots of old Bruins fans here to!
My mother's family was from Nova Scotia. interesting I never realized that humidity and the dew point would be an issue. Come to think of it the only produce I associate with the Canadian islands is potatoes, nothing better than a PEI potato

Bc bud Depot I would rank probably #1 on my to go list but they ain’t cheap.

Any one of you have ever tried GTA seed bank… I has probably the most extensive seed list but it’s one of the most sketchy fronts I have seen on the Canadian side.

I would also prefer to deal directly with breeders as they know their gear, the sales people know about sales.
thank you so much for this, I am finally able to afford some beans and I cannot find any reviews that are worth anything, most people seem to complain about germination issues which I realize is most always on the grower, I have had difficulties in the past, now that I have a heat mat I have "great success" Borat.

My mother's family was from Nova Scotia. interesting I never realized that humidity and the dew point would be an issue. Come to think of it the only produce I associate with the Canadian islands is potatoes, nothing better than a PEI potato
I bet they do have great potatoes, its possible they could be better than what I am eating most of the time here in Oregon I freaking love them fingerlings

wow really ..

i dont worry at all about buying seeds.. not one bit.. buy all the seeds you can .. if its illegal they should nt send you
the seeds..

go arrest the seed banks....

no worries.... get those seeds before you cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

far as i know the law of the land say its legal to grow 4 plants.. nothing wrong with having 10,000 seeds on hand...
with 30% thc genetics...
hey friend, thank you for speaking on BC bud depot, many people left bad reviews for them, I really want one of theirs, today is the day. Thank you

1000001361.jpg

Just brought in the 2 GT 3.0 girls and they are going into the flip to 11/13. The stretch on these will be interesting. These 2 girls are 2×4 feet ea and tied down to about 16 in. high. C
1000001362.jpg
hopped down the KA5H and the quantity is poor but these Sativa dominated girls are frosted like pros.

Back
Top Bottom