Camping In The HashGround

Congrats on the beautiful harvest HashFart!
Well done. Nice work. Lucky man.

Congrats on the new beans too. Looks interesting :popcorn:

Congrats to grandpa too!

Thanks dd , it's sad he took my white Tahoe but he's going to veg her for a very long time ,

Friggin sweet... I'll prolly never do this myself but I read through it all so far...really interesting process.. I'm intrigued. Easy to read/understand and some nice humor mixed into the explanation :p . I'ma sit on the side lines and watch this if I may . Thanks for sharing.

No need to ask all is welcome, that was just a way I make hash ,

Congratulations on the harvest brother :high-five: . Looks nice and solid!

Thanks brother im not excited to trim the God father, the blueberry looks easy to trim

I guess soon all promix hp will be switched to this stuff ..... no one spoke up so I choose the big stuff , little smoosh of some trim
20211201_195536.jpg
20211201_191457.jpg
20211201_191324.jpg
20211201_190253.jpg

Yay for Mr Bigstuff :yahoo: they look like Homer’s brain cells.

How did you find the trim rosin? Looks the part :yummy:
It was very strong body high , close my eyes and felt like I was falling a butter fly feeling but not in a bad way , hard to explain , everything that was tense just went numb , I hope the big stuff germinates , and I also hope this new promix does well

Rh in the tent is low but that's OK I'm use to growing like this ,, the dome and heat sheet seem to have things looking ok ,,,, gorilla glue seems to be doing fine ... all 4 copy cat have germinated

20211204_090936.jpg
20211204_090932.jpg
20211204_085428.jpg
20211204_085236.jpg
20211204_085230.jpg
20211204_085147.jpg
20211204_085145.jpg
20211204_084531.jpg
20211204_084431.jpg
Good afternoon @HashFart everything looks great my friend.
Quick question.
You heat mat do you have a temp control on it.
I've had them boil my babies before without one. :Namaste:

Stay safe bill

Good afternoon @HashFart everything looks great my friend.
Quick question.
You heat mat do you have a temp control on it.
I've had them boil my babies before without one. :Namaste:

Stay safe bill
I was worried about this bill but the sheet will only go ten degrees above room tempature , with my basement floor being so cold it only gets about 6 degrees above room temp , I've learned to grow where I live with it being so cold and dry , my rh in the house is roughly 15 to 17 , I've given up on humidifiers with having to fill them multiple times a day , this is why I use the dome for seedlings , then I slowly allow them to adjust to the cold dry environment
20211204_205110.jpg

The blueberry rosin smells like blueberry
20211205_174825.jpg
20211205_174803.jpg
Hi, I have a question when did you first have hermaphrodites were full of seeds or could it be smoked? And do you use air conditioning in a tent? I've already had three hermaphrodites and I have seven left, and today I discovered bananas on one so I don't know what to do with it all or it can happen that someone avoids it, you don't know?

The blueberry rosin smells like blueberry
20211205_174825.jpg
20211205_174803.jpg

Holy :drool:wow, man. Lucky, sticky you!
That’s DJ Short’s original Blueberry right? Did you keep a cut?
I hope that rosin just takes everything wrong with a day and turns it in to fruit salad.

Hi, I have a question when did you first have hermaphrodites were full of seeds or could it be smoked? And do you use air conditioning in a tent? I've already had three hermaphrodites and I have seven left, and today I discovered bananas on one so I don't know what to do with it all or it can happen that someone avoids it, you don't know?
You can smoke seedy buds no problem my friend.
Did it for years as a teenager.
But it's like smoking shitty weed that explodes like popcorn when the heater hits the the seed.BOOM, hehe

Stay safe Amigo
Bill

It's very cold in my tent so no air conditioning, I don't have lots of experience with hermies, I had bananas on a long sativa grow but only 3 and I picked them off before any trouble started

Holy :drool:wow, man. Lucky, sticky you!
That’s DJ Short’s original Blueberry right? Did you keep a cut?
I hope that rosin just takes everything wrong with a day and turns it in to fruit salad.
No cut , yes it's an f5 I still have beans , to be honest the blueberry scent is kicking in hard and its been in the cvault for 24 hours , buds still a little moist! It's actually turning out better then I thought it would

And a speedy germination for hashfart , with 2 out of 4 copy cat Mr big stuff breaking soil ! It looks like I might not have helmet head , hopefully the other 2 are up tomorow , the gorilla glue is just doing gorilla glue things and will be flowered with the Bruce banner ,,,,,,, ill be taking cuts from the glue and banner in roughly 2 to 3 weeks

20211206_170507.jpg
20211206_170051.jpg
20211206_170028.jpg

Mr big stuff is a cross of mac1 and Gary Payton reversal.
I don't know what a Gary Peyton reversal is but it sounds like a flashback to 90's NBA with Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom