Camping In The HashGround

My gg4 got her first little feed she was asking for it ,,,,, , my white Tahoe cookie seems to be growing funny hopefully all is good with her
20211119_165756.jpg
20211119_165557.jpg

Trala's official invite @Trala , hahhaha ofcourse you are welcome , I can't keep keep Journaling every strain so I'm going to be here posting the things I love ,

And I don't want anyone to every feel obligated to keep up here , it's going to be a fart show , jumping around from finishing plants to seedling to rosin yadda yadda

The hash was very dry this morning so I gathered some and rolled into a ball, ill let the hashball sit out in fresh air for awhile and it will form its own protective layer , always leave hash in a sphere if possible , this will keep it fresh the longest after about 8 hours ill place it in my 420 hash jar and will slowly pick away at it filing my favorite hash pipe .................. don't worry friends I have lots of bubba kush bubble hash left over and I got 2 more bubba kush plants one is still under the lights ,,,,,,, I will do smoosh with the hash in the press in the near future
20211120_070526.jpg
20211120_070451.jpg

Got some new stuff today , this nute measuring thingy is huge for me , it can get to the bottom of nute bottles so you don't have to waste any , and can measure accurately up to 2ml , but the main thing is it can hold 100ml ,,,,, my old one only went to 20 ml and when you mix nutes in a 5 gallon bucket it gets annoying having to suck up bloom 5 times just to reach 100ml

20211120_135446.jpg
20211120_135422.jpg

This is a product I decided to purchase in hopes of getting more weight out of my nugs , this is playing with fire having such a high k value ....... the ppm in the promix that I do not flush is probly such a high number it would make alot of us cringe , this product is not ment to be fed with anything just water and my godfather is at the perfect stage in flower to test it out ( I have no fear of destroying this plant) I'm here to learn , I fed at 12 grams to 2 gallons

20211120_135516.jpg
20211120_142444.jpg
20211120_142456.jpg

I wanted to take a second and discuss PGR buds and the unrealistic standard it can set for a hobby Grower, I have zero respect for growers using PGR's how could someone take a plant that is so safe and make it so dangerous

Got some new stuff today , this nute measuring thingy is huge for me , it can get to the bottom of nute bottles so you don't have to waste any , and can measure accurately up to 2ml , but the main thing is it can hold 100ml ,,,,, my old one only went to 20 ml and when you mix nutes in a 5 gallon bucket it gets annoying having to suck up bloom 5 times just to reach 100ml

20211120_135446.jpg
20211120_135422.jpg

This is a product I decided to purchase in hopes of getting more weight out of my nugs , this is playing with fire having such a high k value ....... the ppm in the promix that I do not flush is probly such a high number it would make alot of us cringe , this product is not ment to be fed with anything just water and my godfather is at the perfect stage in flower to test it out ( I have no fear of destroying this plant) I'm here to learn , I fed at 12 grams to 2 gallons

20211120_135516.jpg
20211120_142444.jpg
20211120_142456.jpg

I wanted to take a second and discuss PGR buds and the unrealistic standard it can set for a hobby Grower, I have zero respect for growers using PGR's how could someone take a plant that is so safe and make it so dangerous
Wow love that tool.
Stay safe.
Bill

Wow love that tool.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks Bill do you or anyone have tips on how to clean the measuring syringes,,,,, I always used to purchase these 3 dollar 20ml and just toss them every grow , but this one I'm going to try and keep , I'm worried about using alcohol base because I don't want to destroy the rubber seal

Thanks Bill do you or anyone have tips on how to clean the measuring syringes,,,,, I always used to purchase these 3 dollar 20ml and just toss them every grow , but this one I'm going to try and keep , I'm worried about using alcohol base because I don't want to destroy the rubber seal
H202 works great on all the tools.
Stay safe.
Bill

What are PGR buds?

Well guys I made a mistake on my gg4 , I was so cooked off the hash when I went to give the gg4 a feed I accidently mixed the nutes to 1 litre instead of 1 gallon ,,,,,, this is way to much for a seedling , so I watered the crap out of it in hopes to dilute the soil we will see what it looks like in bit here , hopefully she just gets really droopy for a day and perks back up ,,,,, I wanted to slap this plastic lst thingy on but the node spacing is to tight

20211121_140029.jpg
20211121_134548.jpg

Hopefully I can get the gg4 and wtc in the gorilla tent in a couple weeks , I'm waiting for this 1 bubba too finish , I'll chop it down on Friday and let it dry for a week in the gorilla to control stink, but then it will be free to become a veg tent again

20211121_134150.jpg
20211121_134040.jpg
20211121_134009.jpg

Well guys I made a mistake on my gg4 , I was so cooked off the hash when I went to give the gg4 a feed I accidently mixed the nutes to 1 litre instead of 1 gallon ,,,,,, this is way to much for a seedling , so I watered the crap out of it in hopes to dilute the soil we will see what it looks like in bit here , hopefully she just gets really droopy for a day and perks back up ,,,,, I wanted to slap this plastic lst thingy on but the node spacing is to tight

20211121_140029.jpg
20211121_134548.jpg

Hopefully I can get the gg4 and wtc in the gorilla tent in a couple weeks , I'm waiting for this 1 bubba too finish , I'll chop it down on Friday and let it dry for a week in the gorilla to control stink, but then it will be free to become a veg tent again

20211121_134150.jpg
20211121_134040.jpg
20211121_134009.jpg
Don't fret about the nutes you did the right thing.
Over watering once won't harm them at all.
But be careful.
You mix a batch wrong next thing you know you have a problem. :Namaste:
I'm old so I wrote down everything I did everything I mixed everything they ate.
In a book for Gen z look it up on your goggle machines. :rofl: hehe
Sorry can't help my self sometimes.
Stay safe.
Bill

Don't fret about the nutes you did the right thing.
Over watering once won't harm them at all.
But be careful.
You mix a batch wrong next thing you know you have a problem. :Namaste:
I'm old so I wrote down everything I did everything I mixed everything they ate.
In a book for Gen z look it up on your goggle machines. :rofl: hehe
Sorry can't help my self sometimes.
Stay safe.
Bill
I wish I was a gen z bill hahha , I'm not super concerned if she dies she dies brother , maybe we will get a lockout or something and can try and correct it see what works to get back on track , the beautiful news is the gorilla glue is a guinea pig for the Bruce banner I got from herbies , atleast the mess up happened and got noticed prior to watering them , that would of made me feel terrible "thanks for the beans herbies I got fried and fried em" lol

Step 3: add ice

20211119_201150.jpg

- then add cannabis

20211119_201212.jpg

-add ice again on top of cannabis , fill the bucket with only enough water to cover the layer of cannabis

20211119_201818.jpg

- gently agitate with stick for roughly 15 minites, then wait 10 minutes and have a puff, we need time for trichomes to sink after agitation, making hash is a long boring process

20211119_204151.jpg

Step 4: lift each bag 1 at a time until water drains into the next bag.
I put a spoon in the freezer to scrape up the hash , place hash on dry screen

20211119_205217.jpg

Step 5: re stack the bags and pour the cold water back over the product , this is where the bubbling should start and the good hash making begins , notice all the bubbles , and how much more hash happens after the pour , you pouring the water in agitates it enough , no need to stir just keep using your back and repeat the process with draining collecting and pouring no stirring just pour drain collect pour drain collect pour drain collect , notice how the second run is blonder with a higher yield , don't worry it will stay blond this way we are not stirring just a long dumpy process

20211119_210428.jpg
20211119_210955.jpg
20211119_211121.jpg
How's the interior lining on those bubble bags? We tried a few different brands and all eventually flaked off contaminating our hash, so we've switched to bags that are all screen. But I'ld be stoked to have a set with solid sides as well if we could find one that lasts.

How's the interior lining on those bubble bags? We tried a few different brands and all eventually flaked off contaminating our hash, so we've switched to bags that are all screen. But I'ld be stoked to have a set with solid sides as well if we could find one that lasts.
I don't think these can flake off? They have been good for me for alot of washes they are a canvas like material no coating anywhere

Well guys , the gorilla glue seems to be okay after my accidental over feed , I decided to chop her head off , she will be vegging for a long time, one leaf is discolored I'm hoping this isn't some sort of tabaco virus or tmv , I've had plants like this before and they ended up amazing , but only time will tell

20211122_165856.jpg

20211122_182734.jpg

My godfather is being over fed big time and the nugs look alright, It's been putting up with lots of torture

20211122_183731.jpg
20211122_184857.jpg
20211122_183033.jpg

This blueberry should be done soon ,I'm looking to free up room

20211122_184903.jpg

I'm not super impressed with my white Tahoe cookie seedling , it seems to be a runt , I was planning on keeping and cloning the cookie but don't think its worth my time with how it's looking so far.

20211122_182619.jpg

I managed to get my hands on some genetics I normally would not be able to get and really want to pop them , they should be here next week.

Wich ones do you think I should pop

Copycat genetics THE ZOAP S1 and copycat genetics MR. BIG STUFF

I'm worried about using alcohol base because I don't want to destroy the rubber seal

There is nothing wrong with hot soapy water. We tend to overlook it but it works. I clean my dynavap with it and it impresses the hell out of me how well it works.

this is way to much for a seedling , so I watered the crap out of it in hopes to dilute the soil we will see what it looks like in bit here , hopefully she just gets really droopy for a day and perks back up ,,,,,

She only saw a higher ppm until you rinsed her. I’m guessing one or two of us have done this before just quietly ;) you have nothing to worry about.

this 1 bubba

Looks amazing!
And the blueberry!
And your hash looks superb. I bet it’s as smooth as a velvet sledgehammer.

Well guys , the gorilla glue seems to be okay after my accidental over feed , I decided to chop her head off , she will be vegging for a long time, one leaf is discolored I'm hoping this isn't some sort of tabaco virus or tmv , I've had plants like this before and they ended up amazing , but only time will tell

20211122_165856.jpg

20211122_182734.jpg

My godfather is being over fed big time and the nugs look alright, It's been putting up with lots of torture

20211122_183731.jpg
20211122_184857.jpg
20211122_183033.jpg

This blueberry should be done soon ,I'm looking to free up room

20211122_184903.jpg

I'm not super impressed with my white Tahoe cookie seedling , it seems to be a runt , I was planning on keeping and cloning the cookie but don't think its worth my time with how it's looking so far.

20211122_182619.jpg

I managed to get my hands on some genetics I normally would not be able to get and really want to pop them , they should be here next week.

Wich ones do you think I should pop

Copycat genetics THE ZOAP S1 and copycat genetics MR. BIG STUFF
Looks good, won't be long now.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom