Camping In The HashGround

There is nothing wrong with hot soapy water. We tend to overlook it but it works. I clean my dynavap with it and it impresses the hell out of me how well it works.

Thanks dd sometimes I need to take a step back and remember the simple things still work

She only saw a higher ppm until you rinsed her. I’m guessing one or two of us have done this before just quietly ;) you have nothing to worry about.

It saw it for about a day , I looked at the seedling water jug and was like dam that's
Not a gallon glad I'm not alone on that one

Looks amazing!
And the blueberry!
And your hash looks superb. I bet it’s as smooth as a velvet sledgehammer.

The blueberry was an f5 , I have more seeds I don't think I popped the good pheno

I'm really excited about the extremely large amount of copy cat genetics I'll be getting ,,,,, I'm really starting to think about how to preserve seeds , I don't want them to go bad , I fallow the no light no humidity dark storage yadda yadda , but now I'm thinking how to preserve 5 years plus,,,,, it's hard finding people in my area who I can give them to that I'm confident will put in a honest effort ,

Nice! Can’t wait to see the end results from the blueberry, I’ve got 2 almost 3 weeks from seed. How much did yours stretch after you flipped the light?
More then I was expecting it was definitely the largest strain in the tent , and I was hitting really high lux levels , I also flipped under a veg spec wich helps keep them shorter

Got some new stuff today , this nute measuring thingy is huge for me , it can get to the bottom of nute bottles so you don't have to waste any , and can measure accurately up to 2ml , but the main thing is it can hold 100ml ,,,,, my old one only went to 20 ml and when you mix nutes in a 5 gallon bucket it gets annoying having to suck up bloom 5 times just to reach 100ml

20211120_135446.jpg
20211120_135422.jpg

This is a product I decided to purchase in hopes of getting more weight out of my nugs , this is playing with fire having such a high k value ....... the ppm in the promix that I do not flush is probly such a high number it would make alot of us cringe , this product is not ment to be fed with anything just water and my godfather is at the perfect stage in flower to test it out ( I have no fear of destroying this plant) I'm here to learn , I fed at 12 grams to 2 gallons

20211120_135516.jpg
20211120_142444.jpg
20211120_142456.jpg

I wanted to take a second and discuss PGR buds and the unrealistic standard it can set for a hobby Grower, I have zero respect for growers using PGR's how could someone take a plant that is so safe and make it so dangerous

Hey brother!

Love that syringe! Sure beats the crap out of the cheapos I'm using!

Green planet makes some great products, I want to include more from them in the future.

PGRs. Now that's a big and interesting topic. It's a blanket term, and comes with a lot of negativity, but some parts shouldn't. I won't even go into the abuse of it on the larger scale that happens, I very much agree with you there. But there are natural plant growth regulators, some of which when produced internally by our plants can have some great results. Some are so simple, such as using alfalfa as a cover crop, it contains a powerful growth stimulant – Triacontanol. That's a PGR.

Not trying to argue, I just find it a fascinating topic. Blame Donkey. This post from him is what really got my wheel spinning on the topic....

And beautiful hash brother, do you smoke it on its own? I press my kief (cold press) and sprinkle some ontop. My press is just a cheap little pollen hand press from the Zon. Works great for kief, and makes nice weed pucks (which will be great for whenever I can get myself a Dabpress).

You’re welcome :rofl:
Honestly, Rex. You and that unicycle.
:passitleft:
Mrs Rex calls it stubbornness. I call it persistence :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I've lost count of how many times I've listened to that podcast in the background while working on stuff. He covers some great stuff that I'd love to try, especially when he talks about reversals. Crazy stuff
:passitleft:

I was waiting to see some one to dabble on the pgr topic !!!!! Hahahaha I'm recently learning about it myself, donkey dick got me addicted to podcast with sativas , donkey dicks noggin is filled with info , he tends to be silent in a humble way , we all appreciate the long hung one ,,,,, yes I will smoke the hash brother, sometimes I'll drop a little Cuban tabacoo in the bottom of the pipe because the hash bubbles and turns to liquid when burned, just stops the hash from draining in the pipe , but the bowl is 98 percent hash , I'm excited to be smooshing

Well the blueberry is slowly packing on the frost and seems to have lots of colas , blueberry does very well in hashbags , but so far no blueberry smell ! It's super stinky just not blueberry

20211124_180808.jpg
20211124_180839.jpg

Here is a bubba that just finished dark period and is now chopped and hanging , ill keep all the buds at the top , everything below into the hash bag I should have enough blonde bubba hash for a smoosh soon

20211124_183046.jpg
20211124_183118.jpg
20211124_183145.jpg

And I've lost count of how many times I've listened to that podcast in the background while working on stuff. He covers some great stuff that I'd love to try, especially when he talks about reversals. Crazy stuff

If you don’t mind me asking the name of that podcast, I’m always looking for new ones with great info, especially if they’re talking about breeding.

If you don’t mind me asking the name of that podcast, I’m always looking for new ones with great info, especially if they’re talking about breeding.
I can do better then that. Here's the link directly to the podcast.

Beautiful, color is poppin like crazy
Thanks rexer , the fox tailing has white hairs and clear trichomes , it looked closer to being finished a week ago , i think it's more sativa dominant then I was expecting , its doing sativa things , 1 it's not finishing 2 it's got them lengthy leafs , 3 it's sensitive to nitrogen , 4 the larger less dense colas , I don't know when to chop her

The gorilla glue is just doing its thing I think

20211126_170836.jpg

The white Tahoe cookie had a growth spurt

20211126_170853.jpg

The blueberry is finishing and could be done any day now

20211126_170454.jpg
20211126_170646.jpg
20211126_170522.jpg

The godfather is doing weird sativa things and is fox tailing, she might be coming down early

20211126_170559.jpg
20211126_170640.jpg
20211126_170626.jpg
Absolutely beautiful.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

All plants are hanging and dry , I've been having trouble finding time to trim , I've been skinning and de boning for friends and family with hunting season coming to an end , I did a couple nugs , ,,,, grandpa took one Bruce banner and the white Tahoe cookie ! It's hard to say no to old people! I still have the gorilla glue and some new beans , I'm excited for everything to dry and get my gorilla tent back , got some beans but don't know what one to try and pop? The zoep or Mr big stuff

20211130_200634.jpg
20211130_200625.jpg
20211130_191240.jpg
20211130_165910.jpg

Friggin sweet... I'll prolly never do this myself but I read through it all so far...really interesting process.. I'm intrigued. Easy to read/understand and some nice humor mixed into the explanation :p . I'ma sit on the side lines and watch this if I may . Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom