Camping In The HashGround

I only wash the flower and collect the hash , then I wash the flower again and collect more hash ,,,,, if you go back I did a brief tutorial on the hash........

You can wash the weed as many times as like until you don't get any hash showing up.

It will stay blonde. You just get less the more you wash the flower.

I could of washed alot more but I'm lazy and got tired of it , so I just put the weed in the garbage . I got more hash then I'll ever need
Ok thanks, I'll definitely look at it as a thank you

For that there are no more plants hanging,

I got my gorilla tent back for veg action and I'm super excited!

My copy cat big stuff is doing a ok with 2 seedlings showing much more growth , they will most likely be the keepers,

Some clones will be cut from my herbies journal, along with a gorilla glue thats been topped 3 times wich will be entering flower in a couple weeks

I vacuumed the gorilla and washed it with insecticidal soap , I don't have any bugs but I always spray the inside of my tent down and give it a wipe when I get a chance. My wife will make hash cookies sometime this week!
Hope all is well everyone!!

20211213_190722.jpg
20211213_180825.jpg
20211213_175946.jpg

Would your wife be willing to share the hash cookie recipe with us?

Hi gang,
I don't mean to hijack or anything, but I have a question. I made some bubble hash from some Maui Wowie. I didn't break it up into tiny pieces while it was still "wet". Not small enough anyway. I've had a fan on the pieces for a couple days and it is still really sticky. The thing is, it is so dense that I can't see how mold could grow on it. Why can't I just make a hash ball out of it? I mean, some of the other methods will roll it into Charas to keep it from drying out. I think I'm going to do strictly hash from now on.

Hi gang,
I don't mean to hijack or anything, but I have a question. I made some bubble hash from some Maui Wowie. I didn't break it up into tiny pieces while it was still "wet". Not small enough anyway. I've had a fan on the pieces for a couple days and it is still really sticky. The thing is, it is so dense that I can't see how mold could grow on it. Why can't I just make a hash ball out of it? I mean, some of the other methods will roll it into Charas to keep it from drying out. I think I'm going to do strictly hash from now on.
It's very important to try and break it up as much as possible to avoid mold , lots of or most people will send it through a grater to ensure it drys fully , the rh in my home is below 15 so things dry out fairly quick , but if you roll your hash by hand into a ball , you need to roll a log then fold and roll a log and fold until it's consistent color or the hash ball will crumble In to powder over time , it's also important to make sure your hands are not warm or else it will stick to them , you need to feel for the correct temp and pressure , it's easy to get a feel for it once you get going , we want to break up trichome heads but not destroy them

And where are my manners , you are never hijacking brother this is a journal where I share the things I love , experiment and try new things! We are all here to learn , hell I just tried decarbing bubble hash and making a stick of butter for the first time , it's about learning and having fun @Sleepy One

Well guys we are still in a severe cold warning , they kinda cold where your spit sounds like broken glass when it hits the ground , my seedlings are moving slow in the cold basement the heat matt helps alot , the gorilla glue seems fine ,
20211217_202144.jpg
20211217_202023.jpg

Pierogi is hating the snow she sprints outside for quick pee then Crys like a cat holding up one paw at a time , then does the classic bulldog sit for a hour or 2

20211217_192730.jpg
20211217_192809.jpg
20211217_204548.jpg

Only 2 clones cut today , ill cut more in a week, let's hope they root !

I placed the dome heat sheet combo in the gorilla for the clones along with the smaller Mr big stuff @Bill284 reminded me in the herbies journal about how roots love the warm well Warmer then 15 , I took the 2 larger Mr big stuff and set them on top of the dome hoping to keep them warmer and give them some more light

I will convince the wife to make cookies tonight , and I'll try and get her to share the cookie recipe with pictures , the recipe might have more butter then usual for that I don't thing I added enough bubble hash for 1 stick of butter @HashGirl

20211218_183247.jpg
20211218_183243.jpg
20211218_183239.jpg
20211218_074236.jpg

Pierogi is depressed
With the cold weather

They look yummy, mate. Sweet too.
Hash butter. I think you could be on to something.
Do they work ok?
That dog...
Just kicking in now , my wife is fried that's forsure it's been a hour and she is still trying to fold the same basket of laundry

The wife had a little panic attack after her hash cookie , twitching in bed etc....

I feel fine just really stoned ,

I can't wait to give some cookies to grandpa , he has a really high tolerance

Having CBD to hand is helpful. These are the moments you need it for.
Congrats on your hash butter!
:green_heart:

Well I don't cook at all so I just stood in the back with pierogi and watched the wife buzz around the kitchen

They look great, HF! How much hash did she use? Do you know approximately how many mg of THC each cookie had? I have a really high tolerance. When I make edibles, I use 20 grams of bud to every 1/2 cup of butter.

They look great, HF! How much hash did she use? Do you know approximately how many mg of THC each cookie had? I have a really high tolerance. When I make edibles, I use 20 grams of bud to every 1/2 cup of butter.
I bet it's slightly stronger then 20g of weed to a half cup........ I think a stick of butter is a half cup. I make full melt hash and it's usually 10 grams of weed makes 1 gram of full melt , I can say with confidence my hash is 60 percent thc if not more. I used just over 2 grams.

So i want to say 2 grams of bubble is probly similar 20 grams of flower if not slightly stronger just because the bubble hash has a higher thc percentage then flower .

I also used really fatty butter and the blonde hash just melted into it , there was no filtering or straining of the butter , the full melt hash basically just dissolved in the melted butter , the only way to tell the difference between it and regular butter was from smell , my wife puffs on a vape pen with rosin i make every night ( she loves rosin in the vape pen) so she has some tolerance but I know she will not be eating another cookie that's for sure

I tried to convince her to eat a cbd gummie last night when she was freaking out @DonkeyDick but she did not believe me that it would make her feel better , after she did some research herself this morning she wishes she ate the cbd gummie .

For you guys that don't know this ... if you are freaking out because your are way to high . Cbd will help you calm down! It basically counter acts the thc and it works ! I know this from first hand experience

I bet it's slightly stronger then 20g of weed to a half cup........ I think a stick of butter is a half cup. I make full melt hash and it's usually 10 grams of weed makes 1 gram of full melt , I can say with confidence my hash is 60 percent thc if not more. I used just over 2 grams.

So i want to say 2 grams of bubble is probly similar 20 grams of flower if not slightly stronger just because the bubble hash has a higher thc percentage then flower .

I also used really fatty butter and the blonde hash just melted into it , there was no filtering or straining of the butter , the full melt hash basically just dissolved in the melted butter , the only way to tell the difference between it and regular butter was from smell , my wife puffs on a vape pen with rosin i make every night ( she loves rosin in the vape pen) so she has some tolerance but I know she will not be eating another cookie that's for sure

I tried to convince her to eat a cbd gummie last night when she was freaking out @DonkeyDick but she did not believe me that it would make her feel better , after she did some research herself this morning she wishes she ate the cbd gummie .

For you guys that don't know this ... if you are freaking out because your are way to high . Cbd will help you calm down! It basically counter acts the thc and it works ! I know this from first hand experience
Hey @HashGirl hope your having a good day.
I take cbd every day.
It counteracts anxiety from pot and helps with pain.
After the fire I couldn't smoke without anxiety, it was pretty bad.
Cbd saved the day for sure.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom