Buds growing

There are training methods that can be done. The longer top branches are bent over. Not that hard to do but sometimes newer growers often have not developed the confidence so they worry. But, it is easy to do and the plant continues to grow without getting into the ceiling.
OK i still have Like 1-2 weeks before she Hits the top. Should i start now and how whats the Name of the technique?

Stretch is essentially happening in the first phase of flowering, the bud sites stretch out and then later fill those spaces in.
I assumed you're a couple weeks into flowering at least if you are pollenating? I admit it is difficult for me to see clearly in your pictures.
Yeah she is already flowering for Like 2 weeks or Like that. Yeah idk why but my camera aint Picking Up the Details but its a Brand new Phone

So i Just did the second branch and i pollinated the first branch again just to be sure.
1725184842469.jpg

I also marked them with a cable tie so i know wich one was pollinated.😂😂

If it was my plant then I would be waiting another week, probably two weeks, so that the buds on the stem would be larger. Waiting long enough that the bud has grown to be about as big as the nail on someone's little finger.

Well now its to late😂 do the 2 branches still make buds with seeds tho?
If you are wondering if the buds on those two branches will grow larger with new stigma/pistils I would think so. Also there should be new buds starting to grow at other nodes along those two branches.

Keep moving along watching what is happening and when it happens in relation to the timeline of the plant. Watching the plant is part of "learning to read the plant".

When I said your photos weren't clear enough for me to see flowering, stigma is what I was referring to. They look as if they have only barely thought about flowering yet to me.

If there were stigma/pistils present when you added the pollen, those stigma will then produce a seed. If you want more than a few seeds then you will have to re-pollenate when there are more stigma/pistils present.

When I said your photos weren't clear enough for me to see flowering, stigma is what I was referring to. They look as if they have only barely thought about flowering yet to me.

If there were stigma/pistils present when you added the pollen, those stigma will then produseed. If you want more than a few seeds then you will have to re-pollenate when there are more stigma/pistils present.
On the 2 branches where i pollinated them there are a few Stigma/pistils. I will make Pics tomorrow Up Close with a lense so you Guys can See it better! (Like i Said idk why my camera aint Picking Up fine Details of the plant! If i make normal pics its a pretty decent quality🤷🏻‍♂️)

If there were stigma/pistils present when you added the pollen, those stigma will then produce a seed. If you want more than a few seeds then you will have to re-pollenate when there are more stigma/pistils present.
So i did some Pics they didnt Turn Out perfectly cause it was hard to get the Cam to Focus, hold the plant still and Take the Pic but it should be good enough😂
1725377181152.jpg
1725377181146.jpg
1725377181140.jpg
1725377181133.jpg
1725377181126.jpg

So i did some Pics they didnt Turn Out perfectly cause it was hard to get the Cam to Focus, hold the plant still and Take the Pic but it should be good enough😂
1725377181152.jpg
1725377181146.jpg
1725377181140.jpg
1725377181133.jpg
1725377181126.jpg
Ahh. Those are the first bracts to form as the plant shifts to flower. I've seen them seeded before, and the first pic looks like the one on the right is seeded, especially if you compare it to the one on the left.

Ahh. Those are the first bracts to form as the plant shifts to flower. I've seen them seeded before, and the first pic looks like the one on the right is seeded, especially if you compare it to the one on the left.
Quick question. How do you See If they are seeded or Not cause i got Something similar in my Auto plants that are inside and didnt get pollinated!
1725380014002.jpg

Now that i Looked at it closer is that a SEED inside it???? And If so HOW??? Do Autos automatically get Seeds?? I know some Female plants will Develop seeds on their own If they dont get pollen but idk how it is with Autos.

Quick question. How do you See If they are seeded or Not cause i got Something similar in my Auto plants that are inside and didnt get pollinated!
Now that i Looked at it closer is that a SEED inside it???? And If so HOW??? Do Autos automatically get Seeds?? I know some Female plants will Develop seeds on their own If they dont get pollen but idk how it is with Autos.
Well, you did have a male with pollen. Pollen is tiny, floats on the air very easily and can also be transferred from you to another plant.

Autos catch pollen with their stigma exactly the same was photos do, no they do not get seeds automatically, but all cannabis has the ability in the right conditions to create male flowers on an otherwise female plant which can cause seeds. More likely the pollen just floated in on its' own.

Well, you did have a male with pollen. Pollen is tiny, floats on the air very easily and can also be transferred from you to another plant.

Autos catch pollen with their stigma exactly the same was photos do, no they do not get seeds automatically, but all cannabis has the ability in the right conditions to create male flowers on an otherwise female plant which can cause seeds. More likely the pollen just floated in on its' own.
ok but weird thing is i have them in a closet and like 40m away (outside) and from the male/female photos so the pollen either got really really lucky in pollinating her or someone else has males near my house😂. aswell as if i remember correctly i threw away the male before they had pistills but im not sure. hopefully its not going to be that much if its really a seed

Pollen can float in the air for MILES outside. 40m would not be that hard of a feat.

I had a male blow up in my inside room, and despite cleaning as well as I could, I got random seeds in every plant I had in that room for almost two years! I'm guessing pollen was in the fans or something /shrug Thankfully it has finally stopped :Rasta:

Pollen can float in the air for MILES outside. 40m would not be that hard of a feat.

I had a male blow up in my inside room, and despite cleaning as well as I could, I got random seeds in every plant I had in that room for almost two years! I'm guessing pollen was in the fans or something /shrug Thankfully it has finally stopped :Rasta:
dammn that mustve sucked

There are training methods that can be done. The longer top branches are bent over. Not that hard to do but sometimes newer growers often have not developed the confidence so they worry. But, it is easy to do and the plant continues to grow without getting into the ceiling.
Hey so Just hypothetically said what if or If Not is going to Happen If the stem has Split into two while bending the branches down!🥲😭 And what If i secured it Back with zip tie?? But Just hypothetically🧢 (thats why i dont Like supercropping/bending plants!)

Hey so Just hypothetically said what if or If Not is going to Happen If the stem has Split into two while bending the branches down!🥲😭 And what If i secured it Back with zip tie?? But Just hypothetically🧢 (thats why i dont Like supercropping/bending plants!)
If you got it secured, both sides of the split right together she should recover.

Back
Top Bottom